Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nova

I could write a lot about this, as I seem to have stories for all my pictures, but I won't. That would ruin so much potential drama!

So, here you go.

Cheers. :cold3:

Mah, lookit Nico's häääääir! :cold3: *pulls at it* ... *very gently*

Fffff'cK, this is beautiful. They are beautiful. Showering together is Heaven on Earth. <3 (Good acoustics, too. *whistle* )

Unf. Love. Yes.

*gurgles unintelligibly from melty puddle on floor* :blush:

It would appear that you have discovered my HOMGSEX button. :D Nekkid wet boy love sneezing?! I think I'm in love.

:yes: was my first reaction.

But then, it suddenly melted down into a complete swoon of cuteness, nicely matched with an overall fuzzyness :cryhappy:

And now I want to go and sneak into the pictures... :unsure:

*sneaks under shower with the two of them*

(But don't worry, I'll only watch the cuteness, I won't touch :innocent: )

Edit, because I actually forgot to be nosy and to tell you that I'd really love to knowthe story behind this picture :laugh:

And by the way, I hope it's not just water... *definitely imagines him starting a cold*

:lol::D *want smiley with even bigger eyes*

:stretcher::goof::heart:

I have no words. Other than 'you make me so very, very happy'.

WTF. :stretcher:

Edit, because I actually forgot to be nosy and to tell you that I'd really love to knowthe story behind this picture :)

And by the way, I hope it's not just water... *definitely imagines him starting a cold*

I would like to very much second this! I love knowing the stories behind fetish drawings!

Edit, because I actually forgot to be nosy and to tell you that I'd really love to knowthe story behind this picture ^_^

I would like to very much second this! I love knowing the stories behind fetish drawings!

I'm working on it, I'm working on it...

• 3 weeks later...

Awww! :( I love it! :D The detail of the water on skin, the hands, and HIS HAIR :D Makes me wanna run my fingers through it :)

I just adore your art...so many talented artists here! We're spoiled! :lol:

Archived