Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Tune into Mother Nature" - (3 Parts)

lalaland~

Note: my story has some slight bad language (bad habit of mine sorry :/) and a bit of lighthearted pervertedness, nothing 18+.

8 parts! :heart:

Vague Background: Jake (23), Stephen (28), and Maria (25) are a team that works together to film nature videos. They travel to places all around the world and educate people about the animals and wildlife there by recording their journeys on hand-held camcorders. This week, they are visiting snowy mountains in North America. They are all slightly immature for their ages at times :hug: BTW the topic title is the title of their mini show.

Stephen is tall, tan and buff, with the body of a football player. Jake is average height and not as muscular (but still nicely toned), and he has ladies in every country falling for his devilish good looks and charming blue eyes. (Not to say Stephen doesn’t too :hug: )

~part one~

Hoarse coughs shook Jake’s frame as he approached his fellow naturist, Stephen.

“You okay?” Stephen cocked an eyebrow at his companion.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Jake said, voice hoarse and cracking, with a slight smile, “I got sick last night but there’s no way I would pass up the chance to come here because of some little cold.”

“Man, you sound like shit, dude. Anyway we gotta hurry, Maria’s been waiting on us and you’re making us late.”

“Don’t walk so fast…” Jake coughed as he hurried to catch up.

Maria has black, long wavy hair and with her half-latino, half-european genes she is certainly a sight to see. Curvy with big caramel eyes and always smiling, she caught the eyes of many-a-man.

“You guys are laaaate.” Maria pouted in that adorable way where you knew she was teasing, “By the time we get to the cabin it’ll be pitch black!” “Here-” She handed Jake a backpack, “I had to have someone help me carry this up here so now it’s your turn!”

“Uhhhh what do you have in this thing???” Jake groaned lifting it onto his back.

“All your shit and the camera stuff, now let’s go.”

(Maria has been at the cabin and came down the mountain to meet them and lead them back)

They hiked up the snowy, windy trails of the mountain for about two hours until they decided to stop and take a break. Jake hadn’t lasted long carrying the backpack because he couldn’t breathe with it on (due to being sick). Maria, of course teased him that she was more of a man than him because she could carry it just fine. In the end Stephen had to carry it and Jake got his turn to poke fun at Maria for not being able to carry it either.

“Are you really fine? You’ve been coughing and sniffling the whole hike up here. And you sound like you’re dying.” Maria inquired.

Jake nodded, “I sound worse than I feel, trust me.”

“I would hope so.” Maria remarked.

“Ugh dammit…” Jake groaned.

“What?” Maria asked confused.

“uh, Ehhtchooo! Eh, ECHuuu!” Jake sneezed into cupped hands.

Maria couldn’t stop staring. Secretly, she enjoyed seeing others sneeze and she felt a blush creep to her face as she realized what she was doing.

“Bless you” Maria and Stephen said harmoniously.

Jake sniffled into his hands, still cupped around his nose, “thank you.”

“We should start filming now, no?” Stephen asked the group.

Maria got out her camera and pointed it at Stephen, who was standing near some trees. “Action in 3, 2-” She pointed silently for one and started recording.

“This week’s trip is the Snowy Mountains (**I don’t know mountain range names, so I made that up, obviously.) This terrain is harsh and only the most extreme of animals live here! At this low elevation, here we have some conifers and I can see some animal scat over here…looks fresh.” He grinned cheekily at Maria who wore a disgusted look on her face and he looked closer to inspect it. Meanwhile, Jake was trying to be as quiet as possible in the background, but his nose was making that very hard. It itched and burned so he pinched it shut. When the sneezy feeling went away, he released his grip and his nose ran profusely. He wiped it with his sleeve, not wanting to make noise by sniffling.

Stephen continued talking for about 5 more minutes until he wrapped up the section. Jake couldn’t stand his runny nose anymore, so he sniffled thickly into a tissue.

“We have a real trooper here!” Stephen gestured towards Jake, and Maria moved the camera to him, still recording. “huh?” Jake’s head perked up at the gesture towards him. Stephen continued narrating in a fake over-emotional voice, “He’s soooo dedicated to you guys (the audience of the video) that he’s willing to hike up a windy, snowy mountain with a cold!”

Jake blushed and replied in his hoarse, but mostly congested voice, “Ugh god, you’re embarrassing! Don’t film me being sick!” He pushed the camera away with his hand and coughed into his other. Maria grinned at their deviousness. The group was known to constantly tease each other.

They hiked up the mountain a little more until they reached a small, snowy clearing. This time Stephen filmed, Jake narrated, and Maria watched.

“This area is perfect habidat for sdnowy hares. They blend right indo the sdnow with their white fur, making theb hard to spot for predators. *Sniffle. Sniffle. * Over here we can even see sobe tracks in the sdnow. ” Stephen walked closer and pointed the camera at the tracks. Jake continued in his ‘touch-of congested’ voice, “They bust be fresh because the sdnow f-falls pretty steeehhh” His face adopted a deliciously sneezy look and Stephen pointed the camera at him (automatic with looking at him because he was confused why he paused). Jake tented his hands over his nose as his breath hitched wildly, “hehh, hehhhhh, huh, heeeeeeehhhh, hahhh, atchUUU, AtchOOOO!” The second sneeze immediately followed the first and sounded much harsher than the first. His eyes watered as he geared up for another round, “ehh, ESHUUUU, *breathes* ATCHUUUU! Ugh. *Sniffle. Sniffle.* ‘Scuse Be.” He mumbled into his hands.

Maria blushed as she watched.

“Ugh, so the tracks bust be freshy made cuz the sdnow falls steadily here add would cover themb ub aftder odly a few bidutes. *Sniiiiiffle.*”

“Cut.” Jake blew his nose and coughed into his fist before continuing on camera.

“Baybe if we follow the tracks we can find some sdnowy hares…” he led Stephen with the camera (and Maria following) They found no hares, so they decided to wrap up that section. “Well, *cough*, we didn’t find addy bud baybe we’ll get to see sobe toborrow.” Jake shrugged to the camera, half smiling as if to say “sorry, better luck next time?”

The three then started back to the path, replaying the video to see how it turned out.

“Ugh, do I really soud thad bad?” Jake frowned at his congested voice. Maria laughed, “Yes. Yes you do.”

haha. :twisted: awwwww poor guy. :innocent: This sounds really good! so hope you continue! :) the sneezes were :hug::D:D:drool::drool::twisted: thanks so much for writing this!

:twisted: yay such wonderful feedback!

LOL I type moar all the time XD

I have 8 total parts....installments magically appear faster with more comments...strange.... :D

~part two~

They were almost to the cabin where they could finally rest for the night after a long day of hiking and filming. Jake began to trail farther and farther behind until Maria and Stephen both stopped to let him catch up.

“Are you okay?” Stephen, asked concerned.

Jake looked exhausted and was breathing heavily with every step, coughing often. He shook his head, no. “I dod’t feel good…I wadda sid dowdn.”

Maria placed her hands on his shoulders steadying him. “It’s only 30 more minutes away you can make it.” She said reassuringly.

They continued walking and Maria took her camera out and filmed the beautiful snowglobe-like landscape around them (punctuated with sniffles and coughs from a miserable Jake). She turned around, “Heeey Jake, smile you’re on camera!”

“Go away.” He replied, grumpy.

Maria fake-pouted. “Then I guess me and Stephen can go on ahead and leave you here, huh?”

Stephen added to the teasing, “I bet Maria can’t wait to get into that sexy nurse outfit and start ‘taking care’ of you.” Maria’s face turned bright red, as did Jake’s. She turned the camera and herself to face Stephen.

“I do NOT have anything like that and I don’t like Jake that way anyway!” She replied flustered.

“Ohhhh? In what way do you like him then?”

“As a friend.” She emphasized the word.

Stephen eyed her skeptically, “Uh-huh we know you like him. And he likes you, too.” At this Jake blushed more and stuttered like a kid, “D-do not! Maria’s bead (mean) do be!”

“Awww I’m so ‘bead!’”, she mocked him, continually turning the camera to the people speaking.

“Why are you filming this?” Jake asked, annoyed (cranky from being sick).

“Eh, just because.” She replied.

“I think it’s funny.” Stephen added.

“I hade you bo(both)….ehhh ehhh” Jake stopped mid sentence to sneeze, “Atchuu! Atchuu! huhh, Eshhhehh! ASHuuuuuuuuu!” His sneezes were growing stronger, wetter, more desperate, and harder to contain. “ahhhhnnnn~ Ekshuuuu! Ekshuuuu! Ehct! Ehct! Ehct! Ehct! Ehct! Ehct! Ehct! Ehct! Ehct!” The last string were short and without pause, cauing Jake to gasp for air before once again succumbing to the tickle, “AHHHHHTT(chuu), heee~eeeehhhhh” His voice wavered with the hitch, “ESSSSSHHHHuuu! ECHHHHHHT!” The last two bent him in half with the force and almost knocked him over. Maria, just stared in disbelief, unable to take her eyes (or camera) off of him. At the end, she wiped a tiny bit of drool that escaped he mouth, hoping no one saw. Jake just sat down, head in his hands, sniffling profusely and too dizzy to get up. Maria and Stephen looked worried.

After a few minutes, Jake stood up and they continued.

“That’s some cold you got there.” Maria remarked cheekily after he had recovered from the intense fit.

“Id god worse since this bordnidng.”

“No, duh, Sherlock.” She stuck her tongue immaturely at him.

They finally arrived at the cabin and Jake eagerly sat, wrapped in a blanket in front of the fireplace with a box of tissues, his new best friend, at his side.

After an hour of sneezing, sniffling and blowing his nose, Jake decided it was time for bed, so he excused himself and soon fell into the world of sleep.

Ahhhh! She got it on film!!! I lovelovelove fits! :lol: Thank you!!!! I have a feeling this story is going to be super great (it already is)!

OK :P

no more waiting! here's part 3 filled with shenanigans (I just like using that word haha)

~part three~

He was pulled out of this world of sleep by a strong, tall man shaking him yelling “wake uuuuup lazy ass” and a terrible headache. He mumbled incoherently into his pillow, not wanting to get up. Stephen pulled the covers off him, making Jake shiver.

“Why’d you take my blankets?” he whined with his voice cracking badly.

“Good morning to you too, Sunshine.”

Jake moaned and buried his head in his pillow, mumbling something.

“Hey I’m trying to wake you up! Maria made us food. I want to eat it, but she said I had to wake you up first. So get up.”

“mmm don’t wanna get up” Jake half-mumbled into the pillow and started coughing, making his chest rattle.

“Still sick I see.” Stephen noted.

“I feel dreadful.” Jake confirmed. His head ached, his chest hurt, his nose was clogged up and running and he felt very tired and run-down. He sniffled weakly and coughed harshly once more into his pillow.

“I thindk ib godda sdtay id bed doday *cough cough cough*”

“Wait…YOU want to stay in bed? You must really be sick. You never skip out on this stuff! I’ll be right back.”

“Waaaaid…gibbie by blaket back!” Jake whined as Stephen went to the bathroom to grab a thermometer and came back with it. “Open up and I’ll get your blanket.” Jake obeyed, sticking the thermometer in his mouth while Stephen got his blanket from off the floor where he threw it.

“You’re supposed to close your mouth when you do that, dumbass.” Stephen clamped his mouth closed for him, making Jake squirm and take the thermometer out.

“Bud I cad’t breathe through by dose.” He pointed at his cherry red nose to illustrate.

“Well then I guess we’ll have to stick it up your butt then.”

“noooooo” Jake whined and turned from the side to facing up so his butt was protected. Stephen laughed, “I was kidding man, I don’t like sticking stuff up other dude’s asses.”

“What are you sticking up whose ass?” Maria asked from the doorway.

“I wasn’t sticking anything up anyone’s ass, thank-you-very-much.”

“Seriously what’s taking so long?” She inquired.

“He won’t get out of bed.” Stephen pointed accusingly at Jake, who had stuck the thermometer under his arm.

“Why are you two playing with the thermometer, are you really that sick?” She said half-jokingly.

The thermometer beeped just in time and Stephen plucked it out dramatically, “Yes, yes he is.”

Jake just lay there with the covers up to his chin and asked drowsily, “whaazit say?” slurring his words in tiredness.

“One-oh-one point five.” Stephen announced.

Jake groaned, “no wonder I feel like shiiiiiiit.”

“Aww I’m sorry you’re so sick Jake. Do you want something to eat? Or some water or tea or something?” Maria offered.

Jake shook his head no at the food, but yes for the water, coughing thickly to illustrate his need. Stephen went to the kitchen to eat while Maria brought back some water and medicine. She opened his door to find him already fast asleep, cutely snoring. Not wanting to wake him, she left the tray on the bedside table and planted a small kiss on his forehead. “He really is warm.” She thought to herself. She walked out and turned to face the door and shut it, and when she turned around, she jumped at Stephen standing right there.

“Why so jumpy? Did you guys do something in there?” He asked with a sly smile and a wink on his face. Maria blushed, “No, of course not! He’s asleep!”

“Oh really? Are you suuuuure you didn’t do anything? You forgot to close the door after all…”

Maria turned stop-sign red and stuttered “It-It was nothing!”

Stephen’s eyes lit up, “So you DID do something!” Maria looked confused then angry, “You didn’t even see anything? You just pretended you did??”

Stephen looked quite smug, “Didn’t see a thing. I knew you did something! What did you do? Did you take his pants off?”

“NO! of course not! I’m not some pervert like you!”

“How am I a pervert?”

“You just are. You think perverted thoughts all the time!”

“Hmm truuuue.” He agreed. She just looked at him disgusted.

awwwwww poor guy! I feel bad for him. :P I really loved the "how am I a pervert?" "You just are. You think perverted thoughts all the time!" "hmm truuuue" :heart: this is a really good story and I'm looking forward to more. ;) thanks for writing it!

Ooooh, I've always loved your stories, and this one doesn't disappoint! :D I love the setting too! :(

I'm looking forward to the next bit :D

Aww, I really like your story so far :D

I'm sorry I didn't read/comment it earlier,

I just missed the story 0.o

It's getting better and better,

I love the relationship between them,

and I can soooo identify with Maria,

I'm also constantly blushing when I get the feeling someone caught me,

tehehe.

Besides Jake sounds like a cutie,

first I thought it'd be about Stephen, because he was the first one to introduce, but I don't like him.

Or I'd better say, I like him but I'm not attracted to him.

Then when I realized it was about Jake I was like "awwww, it's him!! Yaaaayyyy"

Really lovely work :D

I'd love to read more!!

Love,

Linda

Archived