Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question about story content

Chanel_no5

Okay, I was just wondering - stories with bad language, or references to alcohol and smoking, where is the line for what is okay in the "open" story board, and what has to go in the Adult? I don't mean graphic descriptions of sex, because that's obviously Adult board material. But what about characters cursing, drinking alcohol, smoking? Just want to be sure, I'm usually posting stories I'm a little doubtful about in the Adult board anyway, but I figured I'd ask. Since we're all from a lot of different countries with different laws and customs, it's not always easy to know what rubs other people the wrong way.

Did I make any sense at all? :):blushing:

ONLY sexual content has to go on the adult board :) Drinking, smoking and swearing can all be included in general consumption stories.

ONLY sexual content has to go on the adult board :cryhappy: Drinking, smoking and swearing can all be included in general consumption stories.

Is talking about sex and/or obvious innuendos sexual content?

ONLY sexual content has to go on the adult board :rolleyes: Drinking, smoking and swearing can all be included in general consumption stories.

Is talking about sex and/or obvious innuendos sexual content?

An admin of this board explained to me: mentioning the word "masturbation" is ok, describing the act is not.

Archived