Sneeze Fetish Forum

A guy at work

Heathcliff

This obs has sneezing in it, but also blowing and use of a handkerchief, so I wanted to post it here.

This is a guy I work with, short and a little tubby, good-looking in a slightly geeky sort of way. Very cheerful and usually smiling and joking. He almost always uses hankies rather than tissues- sometimes quite colourful hankies. I've seen him produce plain blue and white ones from his pocket, but also one with a yellow check pattern, and one with a green stripe at the edge- quite bold and unusual.

When he sneezes, he usually follows the same pattern. There's no visible build-up, but his hand will dart to his trouser pocket and take out his hanky, and bring it quickly up to his face as he inhales, arriving just in time to catch and muffle the sneeze. His sneezes are wet-sounding, something like "Hah-PSSSH-ooo!" and he usually performs the 'sneeze-into-blow', using the force of his sneeze to begin a blow into the hanky. I can't spell blows really, but it'll be something like "Hah-PSSSH-ooo! Pfff-pfff-pff", a sneeze and a three-staged blow.

He usually sneezes two or three times (despite the vigorous blow after each), so his handkerchief usually hovers in front of his face for a few seconds- he has a sneezy expression on his face, which builds up to another "Hah-PSSSH-ooo! Pfff-pfff-pff". :)

He doesn't always do it, but some of the blows definitely have a honking quality to them. And there's no getting away from it- they sound wet. I like handkerchief-use as part of my fetish, but even I find myself vaguely grossed-out by the thought of how snotty his hanky must be after he's finished... the poor hanky usually looks rather crumpled and sorry-for-itself! :lol:

Hope that was a good obs- I'm not a blow-fetishist so I find it tricky to write about blowing.

Archived