Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stupid question about profiles...

Via

OK, so i've been a member for about a year, but havent actually posted anything until today. (lurker fail). Anyway, my question is, why can't i access my own member profile? I understand i can't access other's until I've been validated, but I can't access my own either?

Nope, you can't Spiny. It basically has to do with the way the forum software is set up, in that there's no way for it to seperate "see all profiles" from "see own member profile only" - so it sadly has to be an all-or-nothing sort of deal.

That said, if you'd like something in your profile changed the admins are usually quite happy to help members out until they have access, so please don't be shy to ask.

And as for validation, well you seem to be on quite the right track, so in a couple of months if you do your best to just join in a bit here and there when comfortable I thinkk you'll see that the whole process will have gone by quicker than you expected. In any case, glad to have you with us and not still languishing in Lurkerdom! :rolleyes:B):D:hug::ph34r2: (Can't decide which smilie is the best "Lurkerdom" one... :lol:)

Archived