Sneeze Fetish Forum

GOTHAM SIRENS - (2 Parts)

sweethoney

hey there!

so i posted something a while ago but lost the muse for it.

now i'm heading in a new direction to see if my muse will keep up with me! (:

this is just a prologue, if you will. enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jesus, Ivy.”

A harsh sniff echoed in the warehouse. An annoyed moan followed it. A murmur of laughter from the right corner mixed in the air and a woman emerged from the shadowed depths towards the center where the light filtered through from outside. Pamela Isley, or her more infamous calling Poison Ivy, slinked barefooted through a floor full of vines and leaves. Her long legs were wrapped with similar plant structures as where her bare arms and shoulders. A less than conservative costume of leaves did nothing to filter her full curves and the fluid shape of her body in the low light. Her green skin seemed to glitter as she made her way forward, red curls flouncing about her shoulders.

“We could have met at your place,” she said huskily in response, electric green eyes focusing on a woman sitting on an old box in the center of the jungle-like interior of the building.

Selina Kyle looked up with narrow eyes through her mask that held two pointed cat ears above her head. In the company of friends, Catwoman ripped said mask off and cradled it in her lap. A short tousled head of dark hair was raked into submission by a hand as she hung her head.

“I’m just saying could you tone it down,” she remarked bitterly. She shifted on the box in a tight, latex costume. Her characteristic whip lay dormant on the ground beside her. It’s dark form was almost entirely covered by the excessive floor of plants.

“Tone it down?” Pam commented in reproach, her gentle face offended. A vine came to greet her as she sat down on one of the wooden boxes adjacent from her dark clad friend and wrapped lovingly around her fingers, “These are my babies, I can’t just get rid of them, Selina.”

“Whatever,” the dark haired woman replied grumpily, sniffing once again and then rubbing at your eyes.

“What’s the matter, kitty cat?” Another voice piped up as the third of the trio bounced happily through the plants to the seating area in the tropical mess of Poison Ivy’s abode.

Harley Quinn and her bouncing blonde pigtails joined them, her lips painted black and face white. Her jumpsuit clung tight to her athletic figure and she sat cross legged in between the two older women, grinning foolishly.

“Something in here is driving my nose crazy,” Selina said bitterly, shooting a look at Pam.

Pam shrugged daintily, “I told her we could have met at her place. Or yours.”

Harley shook her head, “Nah, not mine -Mistah J’s havin’ a rough week.”

Aieshoo!”

Pam and Harley looked over at Selina as she leaned up, recovering from the sneeze with red, bleary eyes.

“Yeah, join the club Joker,” she commented hatefully, wiping at her nose and sniffing hard again.

ahaha <3 of course you may!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You got any tissues?”

Pam scoffed and stood from her box, “Of course not. Do you know how many plants they had to kill to make even one of those tissues?”

Selina rolled her eyes and sniffed again, “Of course you don’t. How about you, Harls?”

The pixie-like blonde shook her head, pigtails whipping at her face. Selina sighed in distaste and sniffed once more, trying to get her nose to stop running. Now even her eyes were getting irritated. She blinked away the allergic tears and looked around the jungle of a warehouse as if the source of her allergic reaction would make itself apparent.

“Let’s just make this fast,” she said. The corners of her mouth twitched with another oncoming tickle but she fought it off. She braced her elbows on her knees. The back of her tight costume felt hot and sticky in the sauna that was Ivy’s home.

Pam nodded in agreement and moved towards the majority of the stacks of wooden boxes in the corner. She touched them distastefully, no doubt uncomfortable with the idea of heaven weaponry around her precious plants, but looked towards the other women with a nod.

“Everything seems to be here. I don’t know how much of it we’ll have to use, but it’s here.”

“Aw, lemme at a gun, please, Red? Mistah J never let’s me use one!” Harley jumped up from her box and danced over towards her green tinted friend who only looked impatiently at her as she stood on her tip toes to look and see the contents of the box.

“Not now, Harley,” Selina snapped, rubbing her nose and trying to ward off the inevitable.

“Joy kill,” Harley stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry and the other woman.

Selina was already too far gone to retaliate. Her eyelids fluttered closed and she turned, lips quivering. A feminine, but forceful sneeze was directed at the ground after a few seconds of build up.

“Heh-aieshoo! Damn it!” Selina straightened up with a curse and glared at Pam before the tickle overtook her again and her eyes squinted. The sneeze came quickly and snapped her head down to her chest, “H’Kssh!”

“Bless you,” Pamela said apologetically.

“Awww, that last one was adorable -you sneeze just like a kitty!” Harley cooed.

Selina glared hatefully before rubbing at her nose again. She stood, hoping that somehow movement would alleviate the allergic reaction. She straightened from her seated position with feline grace, the curves of her figure accentuated in the low light as it caught on the tight material of her costume. She sauntered over, cowl-less and joined the other two women. Peering into the boxes the dark figures of the guns glinted up at her. She smiled. Pleasing, but not nearly as pleasing as their loot would be once they were finished with this job.

Jade eyes glittered as she reached inside and picked up one of the weapons. Selina was never one for actually using these, but it was a good coverup. A fake arms deal would attract the head honchos of the organization. And provide a distraction while Selina robbed them blind. Of course there was stuff in it for Ivy and Harley too -Pamela got her hands on some museum plant samples from the lab and Harley got to show the clown that she was smart enough to be involved in some type of plan. It was a win win. All except for whatever the hell was setting off her allergies.

“When are they supposed to be here?” Selina asked, setting down the gun and swiping at her nose casually.

Ivy shrugged her bare, green tinted shoulders, “They should have arrived by now.”

Selina nodded but a far away look misted her eyes. She used the back of her palm to press against her nose as another wave of a tickle took the reigns. She gasped once in a uncharacteristically vulnerable way and ducked her head, “H’ksshh!”

“Are you going to be alright to do this?” Ivy asked skeptically.

“I’m fine,” Selina snapped, sniffing lightly and straightening.

Harley piped up beside her and the other two women looked over to find her rubbing her own nose, “Jeez, kitty. You’re almost makin’ my nose wanna itch!”

“Oh not you too!” Ivy said, throwing up her hands.

Harley went cross-eyed for a moment as if examining her nose and continued to rub at the underside where the white clown paint hadn’t been painted on. She rubbed a little harder and shook her head, “Man, that’s a tickle! I think I’m...I’m gonna -”

Her blue eyes rolled towards the ceiling and her mouth tightened as short, gasps of breath trembled through her body. She squinted her eyes until they shut and then cupped a hand around her nose and mouth as the sneezes became inevitable. “Hitchew! Hih-hih-hitchew! Ha-ISHOO!”

They were a little girlier than Selina’s and more frequent -and the last seemed to fit the power of two into it. The young woman looked a little dazed after her fit and poked at her nose. “Phew!”

“Bless you,” Selina and Ivy chorused.

“This is just perfect,” Selina grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I don’t know what could possibly be setting you two off,” Ivy said in dismay.

“Oh -oh, gals I think I see ‘em!” Harley chirped. She looked over the other two women’s shoulders towards the window and giggled merrily. Skipping around the other two she weaved her way through the plant life and landed a cartwheel in her way towards the door. “Dontch’a worry, Red. I’ll show ‘em in!”

Selina looked darkly on after her, “Well we better figure it out fast. Our they’re going to be laughing their asses off instead of making a deal.”

• 4 weeks later...

Archived