Sneeze Fetish Forum

ugh...really?!

wierdone

ok, so most of u know that I am into the nose blowing thing i love it cant help it...well the other night my other half got really upset and well he cried well of course I do my normal blow his nose for him and stuff and then out of nowhere he says "since my nose is filling up faster than I can blow it can u suck the snot out?" ok all I have to say to that is :D totally not for me. For all those wonderin no i didn't do it, but I just have to ask cause this got me wonderin...Does anyone suck the snot out of thier partner's nose?

Yum! Don't knock it until you've tried it....

And don't turn down a generous offer like that, because it may be your only chance of trying it out ever....

And don't turn down a generous offer like that, because it may be your only chance of trying it out ever....

no he has issues with his nose anyway so I figure there will be more but I really dont wanna as I said im not into the snot sucking thing

Absoloutely!!! A "working girl" I've known for some years is very generous towards me with her snot and we have successfully included blowing her nose into my mouth. Delicous. :D:)

hes wanting me to try it but I am honestly scared 2 cause im not into it but im into the blowing part he doesnt get it and frankly neither do I...ud figure id be into the snot since I love blowing his nose

:D wow. It has never even occurred to me to try something like that, and I don't think it's something I'd get into. My instinctive reaction seems to be more to the effect of GAHHHHH RUN AWAY! It isn't really about the snot for me, but then I'm not much of a noseblowing fetishist either so maybe I'm missing the point.

Is this like... having someone cum in your mouth or something? (not something I've ever experienced either...)

:blushing: wow. It has never even occurred to me to try something like that, and I don't think it's something I'd get into. My instinctive reaction seems to be more to the effect of GAHHHHH RUN AWAY! It isn't really about the snot for me, but then I'm not much of a noseblowing fetishist either so maybe I'm missing the point.

Is this like... having someone cum in your mouth or something? (not something I've ever experienced either...)

I dunno if if it'd be like "someone cumming in the mouth"

hes wanting me to try it but I am honestly scared 2 cause im not into it but im into the blowing part he doesnt get it and frankly neither do I...ud figure id be into the snot since I love blowing his nose

Don't let him presssure you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. :rollfast: Personally I'm into blowing quite a bit, and I'm pretty open to experimenting with different turn ons and such, but I think that sounds totally gross, and I wouldn't be up for it either. Nothing against you folks who are into it, but it's not my idea of something pleasant or sexy. I'm sure there are many people here who feel the same way - you'd have to be really into the whole mucus/snot thing to get enjoyment out of that.

:wink1: wow. It has never even occurred to me to try something like that, and I don't think it's something I'd get into. My instinctive reaction seems to be more to the effect of GAHHHHH RUN AWAY! It isn't really about the snot for me, but then I'm not much of a noseblowing fetishist either so maybe I'm missing the point.

Hmm, interesting thought. Well, as I recall from once when I picked my nose as a kid and decided to taste it :):lol::rollfast: (really nasty, I'm sorry, but I was LITTLE! ), mucus is kind of salty, and so are the genital secretions...so I can kind of see the potential relationship. But you'd probably get a clearer answer from someone who's actually into snot-sucking. :)

To me there's a difference between helping someone blow (presumably into something) and having the same substance in your mouth. I know there are some people who love it (and having it done to me would probably be fine as well) but it's not something I personally would want to do because it is a bit over the line. Sometimes it seems to me there's a thin line between :) and :wink1: and unless you want to do this then don't go there and certainly don't feel pressured into anything just because someone else "doesn't get it": there is nothing remotely logical about sexual turn-ons and turn-offs.

However, nasal secretions taste a lot better than male genital secretions in my experience, though I have only tasted my own .... you don't even have to pick your nose to taste them. Any time you sniff hard enough it happens!

idk... i'm not sure i would have ever thought about it... i mean, maybe it'd be cool, but i'd def have to come to terms with it. and i'd def rather that than jizz in my mouth if that makes you feel any better! haha!

ok, so most of u know that I am into the nose blowing thing i love it cant help it...well the other night my other half got really upset and well he cried well of course I do my normal blow his nose for him and stuff and then out of nowhere he says "since my nose is filling up faster than I can blow it can u suck the snot out?" ok all I have to say to that is :drool: totally not for me. For all those wonderin no i didn't do it, but I just have to ask cause this got me wonderin...Does anyone suck the snot out of thier partner's nose?

That wouldn't be my kind of thing. I have a huge nose blowing fetish (only watching and hearing women blow their nose though). I couldn't ask anyone to do that to me or for me. I've had past girlfriends blow their nose for me before, and lemme tell you, that was the most erotic thing ever. It's just been a while since it's been done. If someone likes snot in their mouth though, I say more power to them. Also at the same time, you can't force someone to do something they don't want to do.

J

Yeah, I have to say, that makes me feel a little nauseous just at the thought >.< Definitely not something I would ever want to do!

Oh, oh, ewwww.

That's just me... Ewwww.

I deal with tactile and other defensive problems, and the very idea of mucus in my mouth that wasn't my own... heck no!

Let's put it this way: My own makes me nausious enough. Like, I love the sound of sniffling (Mmm...), sneezing (hilarious!), stuffed-up voice (major turn-on), but I don't do the mucus thing. Go figure?

To each his/her own though. :P

i have blew up my partners nose to dislodge the mucus (sending it into his mouth) but that was really just messing around and it wasnt sexuall at all i do think this sounds unpleasant but each to their own right?

dont parents in the north pole (or somewhere else really cold) have to suck the snot out of their babys nose because they are too young to blow it and it could freeze and cause some damage? i dont know if this is true i just remember hearing it somewhere ...theres every chance i just mad eit up lol

• 6 years later...

A seven year old thread? Well, my statement above still stands. Same working girl and these days, we've discovered chhinikini. On one occasion during her countless sneezing fits, a hunk of snot jumped from her nostril right into one of mine. How we laughed.

Anyone who thinks it's gross....just imagine eating oysters. They're not so bad.

I've done it a little and it's really not a big deal. It was really intimate, and I'd do it again with the right person! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I've done it with a girlfriend,and it was ecstasy both ways--me blowing into her mouth and she blowing into mine,then nostril-cleaning with the tongue.Indescribably,soulfully intimate,something deeply shared. We looked at each other like neither of us had ever seen a member of the opposite sex.We were in awe of each other in a kind of way. A well-used handkerchief,hers or mine,fresh or dried also gave us elegant moments. You're awed by it or not,like anything else.

• 2 months later...

I can understand possible intimacy, kissing the nose, cleaning it with the tongue, like at the tip... but no blowing snot into my mouth. Just … no. The thought is nauseating :(

On 23/03/2017 at 8:50 PM, CharliesGirl said:

I've done it a little and it's really not a big deal. It was really intimate, and I'd do it again with the right person! 

😍😜

• 6 months later...
On 3/23/2017 at 4:50 PM, CharliesGirl said:

I've found it intensely intimate and deeply erotic to give to,and receive from.Cleaning her nostrils with my tongue tip after she blew several times was beautiful too. It HAS to be with the right one.

Archived