Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hola! Aquí una mexicana

Mariposa

I am of Yucatán, México, is some Mexican or Latin this way? I speak Spanish and I am learning English, somebody can help me? I like to hear sneezes of the men and the women and sneezes that comes from cold. It would want to know them all!

Welcome, Mariposa! I don't think there are that many Mexicans here, but I do believe we have a couple around. I think you'll find alot of members will be more than willing to help you out with your english, we actually have alot of non-english mother tongue members here as well, so you're certainly far from the only one learning.

Feel free to ask the staff if you have any questions at all, and enjoy the forums! :blushing:

(Is not from Mexico but has fun practicing her Spanish...gentle correction welcome!)

Hola Mariposa! Bienvenidos a nuestro grupo. Soy de Nueva York. Nunca yo habia visitado a Mexico, pero yo fui a Costa Rica dos vezes. Ojala que se divertiria mucho aqui!

Welcome to the forum Mariposa

(I'm afraid I can't speak Mexican.........which might make me a Mexicant)

:lol:

Welcome! Don't worry about your English, we have a lot of people from different countries here who don't speak English as a first language. My Spanish is unfortunately very bad, so I may not be very helpful in helping you improve your English as I wouldn't be able to translate very much of anything. I'm sure we have quite a few people who speak Spanish much better than I do though! Polychrome is certainly much better at it than I would be.

Hello there! And don't worry, English isn't my first language either. But I have learned a lot while reading and posting here, especially sneeze-related things. :lol:

Hola! Mi viva en Tejas de United States. Me estudia espanol en la clase de espanol Dos.

Nosotros es muy sociable. Mas amigos. :P

----

Hello! I live in Texas in the United states. I study spanish in spanish 2

We are very friendly. More friends ;)

¡Hola Mariposa! :) Yo hablo un poco espanol, tambien... pero no he estudio espanol en cinco anos. Heh, I'll bet that was poorly written. :wub:

Welcome to the forum! ¡Espero que te diviertes!

Muchas gracias!!! Es bueno encontrar fetichistas que me entiendan, aunque no sea en mi idioma! Espero puedan decifrarme, me apoyo de un traductor!

Thank you very much! It is good to find fetish that I understand, but not in my language! I hope I can decipher, I support a translator!

Archived