Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self blow obs (M)

Jeff

Was watching a little bit of TV this morning, and started to sniffle a little bit. Anyone ever have those kind of sniffles that start to hurt if you don't blow your nose?? That's what this one was. Well, I went over to the desk and grabbed a couple of white tissues (they were the cheap brand) and folded them over. I put them up to my nose and bent over a little bit and started blowing out of my left nostril first, then my right nostril. It sounded a little bit soggy at first, then gradually started honking more towards the end. After I was done, I opened up the tissues and saw that there was a little bit of clear mucus and it was a little bit sticky. I made a sound file of it and was thinking of posting it on a YouTube page for everyone to listen to. Please provide some feedback and lemme know if that would be a good idea. I know that sounds kinda crazy, but I am kinda shy about it (making a recording of me blowing my nose and posting it).

J

I made a sound file of it and was thinking of posting it on a YouTube page for everyone to listen to. Please provide some feedback and lemme know if that would be a good idea. I know that sounds kinda crazy, but I am kinda shy about it (making a recording of me blowing my nose and posting it).

J

yes yes and YES! i LOVE :zippy2: your obs! you write the best!

Archived