Sneeze Fetish Forum

He asked for it...

Sitruuna

Hmm... No, haven't played tekken at all these past few days (not in school, no, of course not!)...

Well, anyways, anytime I have to fight against Devil Jin the fight takes place in this lovely place... Here you can see it (in the first fight):

So it's snowing there (or so it seems) and he doesn't ahve a shirt... Poor boy, must be freezing after all the sweating... :o

Anyways, I just couldn't keep myself from posting this... Though it's just a sketch and those horns... Ahh, anyways. As you can see, I wasn't lazy at all when it comes to his body...

001c0.jpg

I guess that's a pre-sneeze?

Could anyone even pretend to be nice and give me a sneeze spelling to a drawing of... Sebby... Sebastian Michaelis..?

Mmm, I love me some pre-sneezily clenched teeth. <3 Beautiful side-view there, Sitruuna.

Oh, and I can pretend to be nice too: I imagine Sebastian to have a soft, controlled sneeze, something like "H'kshh!" perhaps?

Love you two. B)

Mmm, I love me some pre-sneezily clenched teeth. <3 Beautiful side-view there, Sitruuna.

Oh, and I can pretend to be nice too: I imagine Sebastian to have a soft, controlled sneeze, something like "H'kshh!" perhaps?

When I first noticed that there was a new comment to this I was like oh nice, then I noticed it was you and my heart almost stopped. .__.

*cough* I mean yes, than you for being nice and I pretty much agree with you. :hypoc: And that will end up to this drawing here. *takes a sheet of paper and waves it in the air*

Love you two. :zippy2:

When I first noticed that there was a new comment to this I was like oh nice, then I noticed it was you and my heart almost stopped. .__.

*cough* I mean yes, than you for being nice and I pretty much agree with you. :zippy2: And that will end up to this drawing here. *takes a sheet of paper and waves it in the air*

I agree sebbeh's sneeze sounds like that....o3o claude's is alil scarier XD

Hah, Tekken. Five isn't really the best one, I don't think, but at least Jin is still in it, going strong. Nice profile indeed, and Do I remember Tekken3 as a great part of my childhood... x3 Very pretty, you!

And -oh- how I don't read black butler. ;P I probably never will, either. Michaelis... I thought you meant the inquisitor at first (though his first name was spelled with an e and not an a at the end).

Archived