Sneeze Fetish Forum

More nose blow obs (M)

Jeff

I hope this isn't becoming the norm. I had to blow my nose three times this morning. I have sound files for all three of them that I am going to post on my YouTube page.

First ob (about 8:05am)

Was sitting in bed, watching TV and was feeling kinda sniffly. I got up and went over to my desk and grabbed one beige tissue out of the box. I folded it over, put it up to my nose and started blowing out of the left side first, then the right. It was a little soggy at first, then starting honking a little bit. After I was done, I opened up the tissue and saw that the mucus was clear and a little sticky.

Second ob (about 8:23am)

Got out of bed and was walking around a little bit. My nose started running as I was making coffee, so I felt like I needed to blow my nose. I walked over to my desk and grabbed 1 beige tissue again. I folded it over and put it up to my nose and started to blow (left side, then right). This one was really wet. I opened up the tissue and saw clear mucus on both sides. I blew my nose as soft as I could, no honks in this one. I also took a picture of the tissue after I was done blowing. I'll try to post this too. Not sure if anyone would want to see that or not, but I'll post it just in case.

Third ob (about 8:25am)

I was sitting here at my computer, and I felt like there was still something in my nose. I said, "Aw man, I just blew my nose". Well, as before, I grabbed 1 beige tissue again (the brand of the tissues is Surpass....they're kinda cheap tissues, but they work). I folded the tissue over and put it up to my nose. I started off by blowing out of the left side first, then the right. Very little was coming out, so I decided to blow harder. I then folded the tissue and blew my nose again. There was a lot of honking in this one. I wanted to make sure I got everything out.

It's currently 8:43am and I don't feel like I have to blow my nose again. Hopefully that feeling will last a while. Hopefully I didn't jinx it.

J

sillystarsmoons

I hope you post the you tube page. Can't wait to hear your blows. :rolleyes: but you write wonderful descriptions in observations. I liked reading this. Thanks for sharing. :D

Archived