Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lupin the Third (0_o Holy Crap! My First time here!!!) - (2 Parts)

Ker0kero

0_o..... (doesn't really know what to say) Well...I uh...the first chapter doesn't contain any sneezing yet.... sorry.....*explodes XD*

Ch. 1

My name is Daisuke Jigen, and I work for the greatest mastermind in the world. I guess you could say Lupin’s a thief, but then again I am working for him. Heh, then again, one’s trash is another man’s treasure- “Jigen, look at this!” “Hm,” Looking up from my old graying hat, I could see that monkey faced man shoving the map in my face. Again. “Lupin we’ve been through this a thousand times or more.” “Tell that to your thousand year old beard Jigen, because I am definitely counting you in this!” the only thing I could do is laugh, because once Lupin sets his mind on something, its downhill then on for my excuses. I look up at Goemon for any help, but he’s too busy meditating. Goemon is a strange man, but perhaps being a samurai had its traditions. Lupin’s always been softer on Goemon with casual every day thievery, but this time Lupin wouldn’t dream to hear the word ‘no’. And sure enough, World War three began between Japan and the monkey species.

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee!” “No.” “Come oooonnnn!” “No.” “Goemonnnnn!” “NO.” “GOOOOEMOOOOOOOOON!” “NO!” “I’ll give you extra miso for the next week!” As always, Lupin got on his knees and gave the best puppy pace he could muster. ‘What a wimp’, I always think. We’re partners, you don’t need to ask. The only reason Goemon was refusing was because he wanted a good kick out of your pleading. Looking out the window, I puff smoke from my cigarette, the air around myself becoming murky and dim. Here we are, in Venice, Italy, and we can’t go a day without ‘sightseeing’ near a bank or fancy museum. I’m definitely getting too old for this job. “Look, decide on something or I’m out of here.” “Ooh, touchy!” Lupin smirked, “But I told you, we’re stealing the Pearl of the Heavens!” “No.” Goemon stood, his kimono brushing against his legs, “I will not steal from an innocent bystander.” “She’s not…innocent…just uh….’naïve’?” “That’s the same thing.” “Yeah…well…whatever. PLEASE?” In a quick swipe of his blade, the sword’s tip was an inch from Lupin’s nose. “Fine, I’ll do it. But if you hurt the girl, I will slice you into bits of sushi. And eat it.”

And this final sentence triggered the start of a beautiful disaster.

*first comment* :P Thank you so much, I think I'll just post chapter 2, and I hope by december 4th I'll at least get 5 comments....thanks so much Chazzy

Ch. 2

“Hey Lupin, I have a joke.”

“Okay Jigen, what is it?”

“Knock knock,”

“Who’s there?”

“Oh whoops, there’s a sign that says ‘brain went out to lunch!’” I growled.

“Hey, it’s not my fault someone shot our tires! Besides, at least we know now these goons are after the same thing we’re after.”

Yes well we didn’t have to get stuck on the highway covered in mud, I thought.

“Besides, look at that view, huh?” I just knew this was coming, because sure enough Lupin wasn’t pointing to a sunset, or a pretty view of a house. It was a beach with lots of girls. I slapped my forehead, “You know, we should probably get you to an insane asylu- uh….” Oh crap. “HECTCHUH!” I see Lupin pause, “Uh…bless you.” “Don’t mention it.” Giving an apologetic sniffle, I continue to pace down the dirt road, mud tracking on our heels. Goemon was the next to notice, “We should be careful where we walk; we’ll give away our position.”

“No need to worry about that, we’re already at the theatre.”

My eyes widened, carefully examining the golden tapestry on the silver door. A crystal doorknob bloomed from the right side, and sticking just on the top a bronze-and-golden butterfly. But the door wasn’t half as fancy as the walls, water colored in with intricate designs. Diamond framed windows shone brightly in the summer sun, creating a wonderful silver glow. I mean, I’m not an architect or anything, but wow. “Uh, Lupin?” I smirked, “This is the start of a beautiful friendship.”

I shudder in my seat, taking in everything around me. Lupin started to get worried about me, I could really tell. Every time I sniffled, his head would turn slightly towards me. And I’m not just saying that because I’m a pretty good observer, but because my nose is running like hell and my nose twitches every five seconds.

Stop drawing attention to yourself, you’ll blow our cover. But my nose prickled and I had to let it out, it was practically shriveling up. “Heehhh….” Lupin’s eyebrows furrowed, and he rested his mouth on two folded hands, whispering, “It’s okay Jigen, the ballet hasn’t started yet. We’ll get into positions in a sec.” I muffled my quick thanks, before pulling out a handkerchief, “HATCHOO! Ahh…ATCHOO! TSHH’T!” I struggled to hold in the last one, as my eyes start to tear. “L…Luhh…Lupin..I cuh…can’t stop…” Lupin blinked, “Look man, let it all out or else we’ll get caught when you get to your post.” If only he understood how ‘easier said than done’ that was, but I had to try. “ASHOO! K’TCHU! MMMPH’U!” I jerked forward in my seat, “SCHOO! HaahhhSHOO! K-Ktchuh…” I sniffled, letting the final one slide off before sitting up. All eyes were now officially pinned on me. Well that sure didn’t blow our cover. I glanced back at Lupin as the lights dimmed, and our own personal game began.

• 3 weeks later...
I want to see it! :'(

That's really sweet of you, but I doubt anyone really cares about Lupin the Third; It's alright though I'll just write another story =)

Archived