Sneeze Fetish Forum

Well, hi there!

Spica

Hi everyone! :) I've been lurking on the forum for over two years, since I was 14 and discovered my fetish. I've never been particularly good at talking to Internet communities, but I'm finally here and excited to meet and chat with fellow sneeze enthusiasts :(

This forum has really helped me discover a part of me that I embrace, and I thank all of you for making me feel comfortable with my fetish without even personally knowing me!

Welcome! :) I'm not much into internet communities either, but this one is full of awesome people who make you want to stick around. Hope you enjoy your stay! :(

And I like your name-- is it after the star?

Hello. :) Welcome to the forum and congratulations on leaving lurkerdom. :) I do hope you'll enjoy your stay. :(

And ooh, Spica as in the star?

I really like your name as well. :( Welcome in, and I bet you'll have an awesome time getting to know everyone around here (as I'm sure they will you). It's kind of a cool thing getting to talk to all these people you've just watched for so long, when you've lurked for awhile. I'm very glad you could join us!

Woot!

Welcome Honourable Spica!

I hope you have a good time here.

:(

Archived