Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starting anew - (2 Parts)

Silent Sophie

Well, I recently re-watched the old Star Wars trilogy, and now this is the consequence. Just because I adore the Skywalker twins!

Set just after the end of ROTJ. Nothing special, just some sneezy fluff. :D I think it'll be in two or three parts.

Thanks to the wonderful ooo for her quick beta work. :D

My first sneezefic ever, also my first story in English, so ohmygod I feel nervous! :D

Starting anew

On the forest moon of Endor, the Ewok village was alive with lights, music and dancing. The celebration for the victory of the Alliance was still going on, and would probably last the whole night, Luke thought as he went searching for some calm and quiet. In all the noise, he had started to suffer from a growing headache.

He stopped on one of the wooden bridges of the village, massaging his temples lightly. He could hear the muffled happy laughter coming from his friends, and he smiled silently, closing his eyes. Away from the bonfires, the air of Endor's night was cold and damp, and a little shiver ran through Luke's body.

"Luke?" Leia's voice called, as Luke's twin sister joined him on the bridge. "Is everything okay?" the princess asked, smiling at him.

Luke smiled back at her and nodded.

"Yes," he replied, trying to hide another cold shiver. "Too much noise, that's all."

Leia came closer to him. "I know, they're so excited... we all are. After so much fighting, we won. We're free, Luke!" she exclaimed, her gaze wandering towards the starry sky above them. And after a little pause, she added: "And you and I are finally together." She looked at him, deep affection in her eyes. "Hey... it's the same place."

Immediately understanding, Luke put an arm around her shoulders and nodded. They were on the same bridge where, just the night before, Luke had told Leia the truth. After a lifetime spent separated from each other, they could now start anew as a family.

They stood for some seconds in meaningful silence, while Luke sniffled softly.

"The Republic must be rebuilt. You'll dedicate yourself to that now, won’t you?" he said eventually.

"Sure," Leia replied, resting her head on her brother's shoulder. "And what about you?"

Luke sighed, pondering for a moment. "Well..." he started, rubbing at his nose, "I'm the last of the Jedi. It's my responsibility to pass down the ways of the Force, otherwise they... they'll end up... huhh... lost... huh-ngKSthh!" He quickly turned his head away from Leia, and stifled the sneeze onto his other shoulder. "Oh, sorry."

Leia raised her head and giggled. "Bless you."

"Thank you," he murmured and sniffled with slight embarrassment, pressing his fist under his nose.

"So you're thinking about taking some students," the princess continued.

Luke nodded and tried to reply. "Uh, yes, I..." A short gasp cut his sentence off, and the boy stifled another sneeze onto his fist. "Heh-cKTShh! Hhn..." He sighed, clearing his throat softly.

"Bless you..." Leia said again, watching him with more attention. Even in the dim light, she could see that her brother's face was tired and a bit pale.

"Uh, th... thanks..." Luke replied, shifting away from her body. "Ahh... s-sorry, Leia... I ha... hahh... have... hehhh..." Luke buried his nose and mouth in his cupped hands and bent over as a stronger sneeze came out of him. "HehgKSHUhh!" It was followed by another two. "EKTShoo! Uhh... huhhh... HETSCH-uh!"

Luke stood still in that position for some seconds, his eyes closed, breathing heavily. Then, when he was sure that the fit was over, he straightened up, blushing and sniffling wetly.

Worried, Leia put her hand onto his shoulder and rubbed it gently. "Luke, are you all right?"

"I'b fide..." Luke started, then sniffled hard again, trying to get rid of the sudden congestion. "I'm fine," he repeated. "It's just this place. This air is so damp and cold. Even last night I was freezing out here," he murmured, pinching the bridge of his nose. Sneezing repeatedly wasn't helping his headache.

Still with her hand on him, Leia gasped. "You're shivering! Luke, you shouldn't stay out here, I think you're already coming down with something... Is it true that Jedi can use the Force to help themselves heal?" Leia asked hopefully.

"What?" Luke blinked, then he let out a short laugh. "I could, but a little cold is nothing I can't handle even without the Force helping me." He smiled at his sister. "It's all right, Leia, I can assure you I'm fine."

Leia stared at him dubiously, then sighed. "Fine, but still I think you need some sleep, Luke. I can tell you're exhausted... it was a rough day, wasn't it?" she said, and suddenly smiled sadly.

Luke caught that gaze and slowly lowered his eyes, knowing that Leia was not only talking about the battle itself. He could still almost feel their father's dying body in his arms.

"Yes," the boy whispered, and sniffled. "Yes, it really was."

Leia stayed silent for a moment, and then her voice came out soft and insecure, her eyes avoiding her brother's face. "I wanted to ask you, Luke... I... I wanted to know what..."

"Hey!"

Both siblings turned towards the direction Han's voice had suddenly come from. Leia sighed and smiled at Luke, whispering, "Never mind."

"What are you doing out here?" Han exclaimed, reaching them and putting an arm around the blond Jedi's shoulders. "Luke! Come on, kid. Are Jedi too serious to have fun at a party?!"

Luke laughed, but before he could reply, Leia did.

"Not too serious, just too sick," the princess declared. "I was about to send him to get some sleep, he's coming down with a cold."

"I said I'm fine," Luke protested.

"And I said go to sleep," Leia repeated, determined.

Han grinned and murmured near Luke's ear. "I think she's the boss, pal."

"And you'd better not forget it," Leia added, smiling mischievously at Han.

Luke smiled and sighed. After all, he really would appreciate some rest right now, his head ached badly and he felt so damn tired. "Fine, I'm going to sleep," the boy said.

"We're leaving at dawn, kid, okay? Be ready," Han announced with a bright smile.

Luke nodded, but he and Leia looked at each other, grinning. They knew Han was just looking forward to having his beloved Millennium Falcon back.

Leia kissed her brother on his cheek. "Sleep well," she murmured.

"Thank you. Have fun!" said Luke, watching as his sister and Han went back to the celebration, and smiling at the way they walked hand in hand.

After they left, Luke was about to head in the opposite direction, when again, he felt the annoying tickle in his nose. As his breath hitched, Luke leaned on the wooden balustrade with one hand, raising the other one and pressing his fist under his nose. "Uhh... hehh... heh-hehhh..." He closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly, as if hoping to help the sneeze come out. It worked. "HkgTSH-uh!... heh-HECSHtzh!... Hahhh... ah-ESHH-ktchuhh!" Luke gasped and panted, and then he let out a final wet sneeze into his open hand. "EhhTSSSHuhh! Ugh."

Luke moaned softly, sniffling while massaging the bridge of his nose. Now his head was exploding, he felt congested and stuffed up, and as if that was not enough, he was shivering even worse than before.

Maybe Leia was overreacting, but he was definitely coming down with a cold. Nothing serious, though. He would get some rest, and he was sure he'd feel better before leaving Endor.

this is... its just.... WOW!!!!

please write more (if your not to busy :laugh: )

Aw thank you so much! :blushing:

:) uuwwaahhhh i like that!

please more! :P

I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you! :heart:

Oh wow. :lol: No need to be nervous about this very awesomely written first part! Very much enjoyed reading. :)

Writing stories in a language which isn't my mother tongue is something new, I guess I have to get used to it. :laugh:

Thank you!

Aw, poor Luke! I love this! There are hardly any Star Wars fics on here!

Yeah, sadly. I'd really love to read more Star Wars sneezefics, and I even found some around the web, but they are mostly about the new trilogy, while I still stick with Luke and Leia. :wub:

I'm glad you liked it, thank you! :)

Heee, I love this so much!! :bounce:

P.S. I also love your signature

You make me so happy! Thank you very much! :bounce:

(I'm glad you appreciate the signature too! :ninja: )

Working on the second part. :zippy2:

I'm sorry it took a bit longer than I thought for me to post the second part, but here it is.

---

Luke's predictions turned out to be totally wrong.

He had spent the night slipping in and out of a restless sleep, waking up more shaky and congested every time. By dawn, breathing had become very difficult, and that wasn't the only hardship the young Jedi had to deal with when he joined his friends on the Millennium Falcon. His head felt terribly heavy and achy, and waves of slight nausea were going through his body. Not to mention the endless sneezing...

In the cockpit of the spacecraft, Han and Chewbacca were already settled behind the control panel, ready to start the take-off.

Luke couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief as he finally sat behind them.

Han turned around to face his younger friend, worry on his face. "Kid, you look scary today," he commented.

Luke was about to reply, but instead he snapped forward and buried his face into a tissue. "HehmMMPHhh!" He muffled a violent sneeze.

"Bless you," Han and Leia said together. The princess had just come into the cabin; she sat down beside her brother, stroking his hair gently as he blew his nose.

"Maybe you should lie down, Luke," she suggested. Leia really didn't like the way her brother looked: Luke was definitely worse than yesterday.

The boy shook his head, though, sniffling hard.

"Doh, it's okay," he croaked. "Besides, I thigk I cad breathe better if I'b sittig up."

A long coughing fit from the Jedi Knight accompanied the noise of the Falcon's engines, as the spacecraft left Endor's ground to head into the depths of space.

Every now and then, Han and Leia glanced worriedly at Luke, who kept coughing and sneezing, and seemed not to be able to find a comfortable position on his seat.

Luke coughed again, closing his eyes in discomfort. It was all becoming kind of stressful. He really hated being a source of worry to his friends, and he hated being the center of attention.

When he felt another sneezing fit about to start, Luke managed to grab a handful of tissues and cover his face just in time.

"HuhsSHMPHhh! Huh... hhKGtzsh-uhh! Hehh-CHHMmpfhh! Uhh..." Each sneeze sounded more forceful than the preceding one, and Luke was by now too exhausted to try to stifle them. He bent at the waist, trying to at least contain the sneezes, waiting for the torture to stop. "Heh-nkGSHhh-uhh! Ahhh... hahhkTSHhh! Owh..." he groaned softly, feeling his head throbbing in pain. His breath hitched and he tilted his head back, just to snap forward again in another desperate volley of sneezes. "Huhhh... heh-hehhhh... heh-HEKSHH-uhh! HehgtSHHHUH! Huhh... HehhKTSHUhh! EhhhkgTCHH-uhh! Hahhh... haaekhhTSHHOOH!"

Luke was panting by the time the fit was finally over, and he blushed deeply as Chewbacca let out an amused roar.

"Bless you!" Leia gasped.

"Thagk you..." Luke whispered sheepishly and coughed, his face still buried in the tissues.

"Whoa, kid, I'm impressed!" Han exclaimed. "You could blow up another Death Star with those!"

Leia rolled her eyes, irritated. "Oh, you can be such an idiot sometimes!"

"Dot fuddy," was the muffled reply Luke gave Han, before blowing his nose again.

"Okay, okay, just kidding, I'm sorry," Han said with a small grin.

"Luke, are you all right?" Leia asked as her brother stood up and headed for the door of the cockpit.

"Yeah," Luke murmured hoarsely. He sniffled and smiled weakly at her. "Goig to fide bore tissues."

Leia looked worriedly at him. Her brother's face looked abnormally flushed, and the princess suspected it was caused by something more than embarrassment. Maybe he was running a slight temperature. Wanting not to smother Luke, though, Leia fought the urge to go after him.

"Huh-ckTSH-uhh!" Luke stopped in the middle of the Falcon's corridor, sneezing again.

When he tried to continue walking, he swayed, feeling his world spinning slightly, and had to lean against the wall.

He closed his eyes and rubbed his warm forehead, sighing tiredly. He knew he was running a bit of a fever and his body was so weak, Luke could feel himself trembling.

It was then that he remembered Leia's words about the Jedi's healing power. Luke had never used the Force to heal himself, but if there was ever a perfect moment to try, it was now.

He managed to take a congested breath, clearing his mind to steady his focus despite the throbbing headache.

It seemed to work. Slowly, a wave of relief ran through his body. Luke felt the heaviness of his limbs fading, the pain being alleviated, his breathing becoming easier.

He tried to take a proper deep breath through his nose, and had just managed it when he felt a very familiar sensation.

"N-no..." he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut, but his resistance could last only few seconds.

"Huhh... HehhgKSHhuh! HehkCSHH-uhh! Ohh..." As the sneezes violently broke his concentration, Luke felt every grain of energy suddenly leaving his body.

The pain in his head exploded again, the corridor spun forcefully, and Luke could only manage a weak "D-damn..." before he felt himself falling down to the floor.

Endless sneezing… :yes: I mean, poor Luke:)

"HuhsSHMPHhh! Huh... hhKGtzsh-uhh! Hehh-CHHMmpfhh! Uhh..." Each sneeze sounded more forceful than the preceding one, and Luke was by now too exhausted to try to stifle them. He bent at the waist, trying to at least contain the sneezes, waiting for the torture to stop. "Heh-nkGSHhh-uhh! Ahhh... hahhkTSHhh! Owh..." he groaned softly, feeling his head throbbing in pain. His breath hitched and he tilted his head back, just to snap forward again in another desperate volley of sneezes. "Huhhh... heh-hehhhh... heh-HEKSHH-uhh! HehgtSHHHUH! Huhh... HehhKTSHUhh! EhhhkgTCHH-uhh! Hahhh... haaekhhTSHHOOH!"

That part was SMOKIN’! and I cracked up the Chewbacca part:P

This story makes my heart happy.

:P

wow! this is incredible! cant wait to see if Leia takes care of him :)

Well, I love the caring between them sooo much! B)

Thank you! :laugh:

Endless sneezing… :yes: I mean, poor Luke:)

That part was SMOKIN’! and I cracked up the Chewbacca part:P

This story makes my heart happy.

:heart:

Aw and your feedbacks make MY heart happy! :heart:

yummy story with my fave char <333

My fave too! :heart: (Hard to guess, huh? :blink: )

XD btw I love your big bang theory signature :D

LOL thank you. :lol:

Archived