Sneeze Fetish Forum

da kitty ninja tries a female story!

curliecatlover

"Hello i have decided i am da kitty ninja!!

*ahem*

anyway ...

This is my first go at a female story so be nice :P

This is continuing from my story ‘what is love’ (male sneezes)

Here we go

(the first two sentaces are where 'what is love' ended)

“Edward” jen said in a congested voice “I don’t feel so good”

“Jen I love you” Edward said and without hesitation he kissed her.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Hetchoo

Jen sneeze for about the thousand time that day. I should have not come in today. She sighed and got a fresh tissue to blow her nose. She blew softly as she always does.

“Bless you” she whipped round to see her hot boyfriend Edward standing there with that smile.

“Thanks” she mumbled as she looked at him and saw how incredibly sexy he was

Short brown hair, nice tan and giving her a grin that melted her heart.

She had had I crush on him for years and only told him a few weeks ago when he was sick. Since then they have be together and Edward hasn’t mentioned Katie once.

“are you still sick’ Edward asked ‘no just a bit of dust” she assured him

“so I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie at my house” he ask

“Sure sweetie I’ll be round at about 7 ok?” she blew him a kiss as she didn’t want him to get sick again.

“Cant wait” he smiled and left the office

Jen rushed home from work, showed did her hair and thought about what she was going to wear. Casual it’s just coming over to see a movie. She wore her tight lacy pink top and jeans along with some black high heels. She smiled maybe today wasn’t so bad after all.

HETCHOO!

A she bust out of her as she rushed to grab a tissue

Hetchoo hetchoo Hechoo!

She sighed as she blew her nose and reapplied her make-up.

Bringgggg Edward answered the door “hello” “hi babe” jen smiled “come in” jen entered the house and made her way to the living room. ‘I thought you could choose the movie while I get the drinks’ as Edward entered the kitchen out of site.

jen ran to the bathroom.

Hmmpt hmmpt heh …heh… HMMMPTT!!!

Jen stifled three sneezes into some toilet roll. She blew her nose gently and quietly. Jen looked in the mirror, her nose a slight tinge of red. Dammit Edwards is going to notice. She walked back in the room and turned down the lights grabbed the nearest film which happened to be ‘harry potter and the chamber of secrets’ (one of her and Edwards favourites) put it in and sat down hoping Edward wouldn’t see her nose and how pale she had gotten. “I’m ba-ack” Edward half sung “what film did you choose” “harry potter and the chadber… of secrets” she said embarrassed over her sudden incapability to pronouns her m’s. Edward looked at her full of concern and asked “jen sweetie are still sick?”

Jens nose stared to tickle oh no don’t sneeze not now!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

TBC?

da kitty ninja :)

Archived