Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another obs for "D" at work.

sneezesweater

I was walking through the parking garage and happened to notice "D" was in front of me, about 50 ft or so. Just as soon as I noticed her she pulled a large white handkerchief from her sweater pocket held it to her nose with one hand. I hadn't seen her in this sweater before. It was longer than her usual gray one and alot thicker. I like the way it hugges her curves and sort of swishes when she walks. Anyway, She slowed abit as her head tilted back then she screamed out a violent sneeze into her hanky and launched into a fit, alot like the last time I'd seen her sneeze, and finished with another big sneeze. Kind of a "YAAAAAAAAAAAAARUUUUUUSHHHH... RUSH... RUSH... RUSH- USH- USH.... HUUUURUSHOOOO..... USOOO........YYAAAAAAASHOOOOO!!!" She immediately began to blow her nose with one hand with some very fast nostril swishing as she continued to walk. She kept the hanky in her hand as we reached the elevator. I blessed her and she thanked me. Then she started talking about how sometimes a sneeze can make you feel good. (I'm thinking lady... you have no idea lol) Once we were in the elevator she set her bag down and put her hanky over her nose with both hands. She paused and asked if I minded if she blew. Of course I didn't lol. She turned away from slightly and started with a subtle honk and then back to her regular swishing nostril switch type blow. She finished just as she got to her floor and she got off, telling me to have a good day. I did. lol.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived