Sneeze Fetish Forum

Watching You

Weirdo Girl

A/N: My second story, so I'm kinda nervous. :laugh:

I've been trying different writing styles lately, so all my stories are written in different ways. When I was writing this I was going through a phase of 1st person/2nd person, so sorry if you don't like that style, but that's what this is written in. :blushing:

Watching You

You swing your arms around, flicking your fingers.

You grab you sticks and start drumming against the table top. The sticks beat a slow rhythm, before getting faster and morphing into a complicated drum pattern.

You aren't even looking where the sticks are hitting; your eyes are closed, your face a mask of concentration.

I smile as the people backstage who aren't used to your pre-performance routine give you strange looks.

You don't even notice them because you are totally immersed in your warm up.

Someone bumps into you during the backstage rush and your eyes flash open.

The person mumbles an apology and you nod vaguely, sticks already starting to beat again.

I can't take my eyes off you. You are enchanting.

People rush around me, something that I would usually find distracting, but not tonight.

I see your nose flare as you sniffle, the area surrounding it already red from all the rubbing.

A call spreads through backstage: five minutes until show time.

You stop drumming and stand up, shrugging your t-shirt off.

Earlier I had tried to convince you to keep your shirt on, just for tonight, while you get over your cold, but you refused.

Drumming without a shirt on is a must for you. You never, absolutely never perform with a shirt on. No shirt is part of your profile.

Other nights I don't complain. I enjoy the show as much as any other woman.

But tonight you are sick.

Even as I think that, you demonstrate the fact by doubling over with a sneeze.

"hht-Esschu" You catch it on one bare shoulder.

Finally I cross the room, over to you.

I slide my arms around your waist. You tense in surprise, but you turn around in my arms so you are facing me.

"Where have you been, love?" Your voice has just the beginnings of congestion in it.

"Watching you." My answer has you smiling.

It seems like you are about to say something, but instead you twist away sharply, covering your mouth.

"Huhr'ChischHeh'Heisch."

I shivered. My arms had still been around you when you'd sneezed. "Bless you."

Another call went out: show time.

"Good luck." I give you a peck on the lips.

You grab my hips and pull me closer to you.

"Thanks." You devour my lips.

We stay that way until Blake, the lead guitarist and vocals pull you off me.

"Yo, dude. Show time." Blake tells you.

You flash me a smile before picking up your drumsticks and walking onto the stage to screams of the crowd.

I find a position and sit down to watch you.

I watch you drum through song after song.

You falter once, before resuming pace. I see you turn to the side, sneezing uncovered towards the ground, sticks still going.

"Ahh-Eschue.. tih'Heisch."

Finally the show is over and you come stumbling backstage.

You find me sitting in the same position.

"What have you been doing?"

"Watching you." I reply.

End

A/N 2: Sorry if the spacing is screwed up. I'm not sure if I did it right or something... :nohappy:

That was adorable! I really love this drummer story, it reminds me of a boy I used to love, such great detail and care, thank you sooo much for posting!:nohappy:

I wish this would happen to a certain drummer I know...(Why can't Crandell take off his shirt once and a while?) After reading this I found out that I have the same exact warm up! :nohappy:

I really like the way this was written. Blunt without being particularly vague. It had a certain voice to it. One of certainty. The style was very unique and I enjoyed that. The concept was delicious, too. I'm dating a drummer so this hit close to home in the best way. Good job on this!

That was adorable! I really love this drummer story, it reminds me of a boy I used to love, such great detail and care, thank you sooo much for posting!:wub:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it!

I wish this would happen to a certain drummer I know...(Why can't Crandell take off his shirt once and a while?) After reading this I found out that I have the same exact warm up! :blushing:

Aww, good luck on seeing him. That's so cool that you have the same warm up. :laugh:

Aw, how cute! :cryhappy:

Thanks! :D

I really like the way this was written. Blunt without being particularly vague. It had a certain voice to it. One of certainty. The style was very unique and I enjoyed that. The concept was delicious, too. I'm dating a drummer so this hit close to home in the best way. Good job on this!

Thank you. I wish I could date a drummer too. :laugh:

Awesome fantástica wonderful magnífica I loved it

I'm glad you like it.

Archived