Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Funny Thing Happened...

LeapYearKisses

While I was trying to acess the site earlier today (5 PM EST), I only got a message saying 'This Account has been suspended'. I tried for quite some time to access the site, to no avail. Then, suddenly, about two minutes ago, I could get back on. Obviously that message was mistaken, since I'm here... But I would like to know the cause of it. I don't think i've actually done anything worthy of being suspended (without notice, too!), so was it simply a site glitch?

I assumed it meant the account of the forum (on whatever the host is) was temporarily suspended? Dunno, but in any case, it wasn't just you.

Whew! Okay, good. I thought it might be that, but I wasn't sure, and I was actually, seriously depressed for that hour. XD

No worries guys, anyone receiving that message was most definitely not suspended (I was getting it too :nohappy:). It was likely just a mix up on the server side of things, or possibly a minor upgrade that took the forum offline for a little while.

Either way nothing to worry about, and everything seems to be back and running normally now!

Yes, the message did refer to the FORUM's account with the host being suspended, and not any one individual's account. :nohappy:

The purse strings got a little too tight and choked out our access, for want of a better explanation (in other words, the powers that be forgot to pay the electric bill!)

Archived