Sneeze Fetish Forum

11th Doctor Who - (5 Parts)

walrus

Ok this is around the Vincent Van Gough period episode.

Part 1.

It was uncharacteristic for a Timelord to be in love. But the Doctor was in love, with Miss Amy Pond.

The only problem was that she didn't love him.

It had been a week living with Van Gough and the Doctor was sick of him.

It wasn't jealousy because Amy loved HIM, It was his whiny attitude to things.

"Well Hello Doctor" Amy Pond let herself into the TARDIS.

"Ever heard of knocking Pond?"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the TARDIS this morning, which by the way, why did you come in here?"

"HIS snoring was a bit much for me"

"I don't mind it"

The Doctor then muttered something that Amy couldn't make out.

"what was that now Doctor?"

"Nothing, NOthing!" The Doctor was Jumpy.

Silence passed. Amy knew that there was something wrong. But when something was wrong it was not easy to get it out of him.

"Doctor?"

"Yes Pond?"

"What are you doing?"

Actually he didn't know, he was just playing with buttons.

"Things"

"WHat kind of things?"

"Important things, now out-"

"Hey guys!" Vincent came in at the precise moment as per usual.

"I made breakfast"

"Wonderful" Amy sprung to life and headed for the door.

Again the Doctor muttered something that Amy could not make out.

"Coming Doctor?" Vincent stood at the Tardis door.

"Yeah in a minute"

"Ok then" Vincent closed the door behind him.

"HEehChhmpPfFt..Uhh" The Doctor let out a sneeze that he'd been holding back.

Great! he was catching a cold.

TBC?

Squee! More 11 fics! *is happy* :D

Awww... poor mopey Doctor... *hugs and pets*

Very nicely written. :) I do hope you will continue.

Interesting take on the dynamics between Amy, Vincent and the Doctor. :)

Oh... and because I'm annoying... "van Gogh" ;)

Well that just proves that im an idiot. *Blushes*

I'm glad you guys like it. But i can't add anymore today. Which by today i mean Australian time. So i don't what that outcome will be.

We shall await further and sneezier particulars from C19 France; all those sunflowers and cornfields must be quite allergy-provoking, too.

And of course this is the Scottish Van Gogh, as opposed to that well known Welsh artist, Vincent Evan Goch....

I was thinking of making it an Allergy one. But a weak Doctor is just so cute!!!!!! Especially when he's Jealous of Vincent Van Gogh.

Maybe i'll add in some allergies later...

Part 2.

"I just have to be getting sick don't I. I didn't even think timelords could get sick, bu there you go" The Doctor walked into Vincent's kitchen talking to himself.

"Doctor, you alright the morning?"

"Yes! Why would you say that?" The Doctor was jumpy, there was no doubt about that.

"Pond theres something you should know, There is always something wrong" Amy dropped the subject, He was impossible.

"Having breakfast then?" Vincent emerged from behind one of his painting. The Doctor jumped.

"You scared me Van Gogh, and no I'm not hungry today" The Doctor said whilst rubbing his nose. Could he keep control?

"Thats not like you Doctor" Amy was looking at The Doctor intently.

The Doctor didn't answer, he just continued to suppress his itching nose. Why? why was he getting sick?

"Looks like rain, Anyone up for a paint?" Vincent looked up at the sky.

"Yes please! You can even teach us how to paint" Amy stood up, now ignoring The Doctor.

"Yes Excellent idea, you in Doctor?" Both pairs of eyes landing on the Doctor.

"No thangs" He grimaced at the sound of his congestion.

"Please Doctor? For me?" Amy strode over to where the Doctor was sitting.

"Fide, but bake it quick" Amy thanked him and tapped him on the nose, as is a friendly gesture.

"HeH....HeSShhmmffpt....HeHNNNggGxx"

"Bless you" They both said at the same time.

The Doctor groaned and followed Amy and Vincent outside.

Of course with The Doctors luck it started to rain.

"So Vidcent, where are we headig exactly?"

"Over there Doctor" Vincent pointed to the top of a hill.

Great, he was going to be soaked right through the bone by the time they got there. That would really improve his cold.

"Doctor you look cold" Amy was waling beside him.

"I'm cobpletely fide" He hadn't realised that he was shivering from head to toe and was trying to wrap himself in his blazer.

"Here" Amy wrapped her scarf around The Doctors neck, and then walked ahead to Vincent.

The Doctor smiled. Through his deep congestion he could still smell her on her scarf.

TBC?

Awwww! :cryhappy:
The Doctor smiled. Through his deep congestion he could still smell her on her scarf.

:wub:

^Agreed! Couldn't have said/quoted it better.

since I'm on holidays now i have time to write lots.

Part 3.

It was only a light drizzle but it was enough for The Doctor to feel wet. The scarf no longer smelt like Amy, but like wet wool.

"This is perfect weather for painting" Vincent sat down on his painting stool and set up his equipment.

"Doctor come now it's not that cold" Amy strode over to where the Doctor was standing.

"I dever said i was cold" The Doctor said rather grumpy.

"Then why are you wearing my scarf?"

"Because it sbells dice" The Doctor half lied to Amy, he did love the smell, but he was also very cold.

Watching painting was boring, well to The Doctor. Amy loved it.

The Doctor had the scarf pulled over his nose and began to pass. He needed to sit down, but doing so would prove to them that he was sick, which would giv Vincent more power.

"Looks like a storm brewing, extra perfect for painting" VIncent smiled at Amy, totally forgetting that the Doctor was there.

"HehKmmshhFFt...Hehnngggxt" The Doctor sneezed wetly into the scarf.

No-one said anything. They were both mesmerized by the painting.

Just then it started to pour with rain. No-one except for the Doctor made a fuss about leaving.

The Doctor then sat on a small suitcase which Vincent had brought. Amy came and sat with his.

"You must be cold" Amy wrapped her arms around the Doctor. He pushed her away in time for his tingling sinuses.

"HehKsSHHhSH..Heh...Heh..HEpTshhhShhhH.....heh.....Uhh..*sigh*"

"Bless you Doctor, You feeling alright?"

"Yes Podnd Tibelords Dodn't get sick"

"I'll be the judge of that" Amy put her hand on his head. "You're burning up! No wonder you were cold"

This got Vincents attention.

"Come on we'd better go home and look after you"-

"Vidcedt I dodn't deed your help!" The Doctor couldn't believe what he had said. All of his jealousy must have bottled up and finally let loose.

The Doctor stormed off.

"Doctor!? Doctor wait" Amy caught up with him.

"I cadn take care of byself"

"No you can't i know you" Amy linked her arm in his and took his towards the TARDIS.

"I thought you wadnted to be with Vidcedt?"

"No silly, I'd choose you over VIncent any day" The Doctor smiled at this.

"Thags, Ew i hate the soudnd of by owd voice whed i'b sick"

"Everybody sounds like that when their sick, It's cute"

Amy Pond was helping the Doctor, and he was happy, no more Vincent no more Rory.

"Here we are" Amy said as they approached the TARDIS.

"Dog deed to soudnd so cheery"

"I'm not cheery" Amy opened the door and they both went in.

"You're absolutely drenched!"

"It's a very obsorbednt jacket"

"So is your shirt, get them off"

"What?"

"Go and get changed and I'll bring you some tea"

The Doctor did what he was told and got into bed.

Amy came in.

"You look terrible Doctor"

"Thags"

"No problem"

"Abby?"

"Yes"

Though his tired delirium from his mild fever he managed to more words before collapsing into a great slumber.

"I love you" He then fell asleep.

A tear came from Amy's eye.

"Doctor i meant what i said in my room after the Angels, I choose you" She then pressed her lips against his lifeless mouth.

She went to stand up but he stopped her. He sat up and kissed her back.

TBC?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i seems as though i have completely abandoned this story. I havent i promise. I'm just incredibly lazy.

here is the next part:

Amy kissed the Doctor hard. As much as The Doctor loved Amy, kissing her didn't seem right. She was engaged to Rory!

"Stop stop!" The Doctor yelled at her through her kissing.

"Amby!" The Doctor pushed her away.

"Doctor?" Amy looked hurt.

"I'b sorry Amby, but you're engaged to Rory" Amy sat at the edge of the bed playing with her hair.

"Rory? Who's Rory, I've never met anyone called Rory" Amy realised she'd been looking at the ground, she looked up to see the Doctor looking around with his eyes.

"Something wrong?"

"Doh, wait, hag od, shut up for a minute" The Doctor pressed his finger against Amy lips to keep her from talking.

"Amby? Do you here sobthig?"

"Well Doctor if you're talking about the infernal annoying beeping noise, then yes i can, what does it mean exactly"

"I'b dot exactly sure but i think it bight be a video call, Oooh thats excitig dever had one of those before" Before Amy could realise the Doctor was out of his bed and making his way into the control room.

"Doctor Doctor! you deed to rest" Amy stood behind and the Doctor fiddled with the controls.

"HeKsSshHhh" The Doctor grimaced as the controls infront of him were not wet from his wet explosive sneeze.

"Do you mind covering you mouth when you sneeze?"

"Sorry by hands were busy, Aah Haa" The Doctor pressed a button and the beeping stopped.

"Doctor! i need yo to come, I'm jumping out of another exploding ship" River Song appeared on the small screen.

"Why should i? You dever...heh...Doo...Hhah...HekTshhHSh... Adythig for be"

River completely ignored the fact that he sneezed.

"If you don't come i wont tell you the secret"

"What secret?" The Doctor was now rubbing his sore red nose.

"The one that will change you life"

"Fide, where do you wandt be to go?"

"To here" River put a lot of co-ordinates on the screen for The Doctor.

"Do try to be here in Oh lets just say, five minutes?"

"You dever give be edough tibe"

"You never answer you phone" With that River disappeared.

"Doctor?" Amy walked over to him where he was rubbing his temples. She placed her hand on his head.

"Ow, you are seriously burning up, like you're on fire" Amy was rubbing her burnt hand.

"I was hoping this wouldn't happed" The Doctor then stood up, slapped himself and went to that conrtols.

"I don't understand, where are we going?"

"To pick up River, weren't you listedig?"

"You should be in bed resting not being thrown about by a space ship" Amy clung to the railing.

"Oi! It's a tibe bachine!" Before he could say any more they had stopped. He ran over to the door, opened it and caught River. She knocked him to the ground. Amy went over to help them up.

"Seems familiar doesn't it Doctor?" River laughed as Amy helped her.

"I don't rebember it hurtig this much" The Doctor got up and stared at River.

"River, you're fat!" He circled her, looking her up and down.

"It's called being pregnant, with your child"

TBC? What do you think, too much of a change?

there will be more with monsters coming.

Good chapter, :(. I wuved it. =) Especially I am looking forward to seeing what this running about will do to his cold. Looking forward to the monsters as well. =)

Only one thing bugged me though. I'm not sure that River would tell the Doctor that it was his child. Spoilers and all. =)

OK next part.

The Doctor started pacing.

"Aren't you going to ask any questions?" River stood by the doorway watching the Doctor pace back and forth.

"Of course i ab, i cadn't think of the right one to ask"

"You were drugged" River stopped the Doctor from pacing.

"And you werend't?" The Doctor went and sat down.

"Yes I was, i just wiped your memory" River started playing with the controls.

"Then how cobe you rebeber?" The rubbed furiously at his red nose

"I didn't want you to freak out"

"Who drugged us?" The Doctor sniffed heavily.

"Ask your companion" River gestured towards Amy, who was rather quiet.

"Amby, what have you dode?" The Doctor was mad and full of cold.

"Well you can't blame me, there was so much chemistry between you two, i thought i'd give it a head start" The Doctor scoffed rudely at her.

"Amby, sobetiheh...Hehee...Heh.nnnGgngxX" The Doctor failed to finish his sentence.

"Doctor you were saying?" Amy came and followed the Doctor to the control panel where he pushed River out of the way.

"Deverbide" He grimaced again at the sound of his own congestion. "Dow I'b sure our friend Vidcedt will dot be too pleased with us seeing as we left hib,....HEh...al..ode...Heh...nnnGgxx" The Doctor sneezed openly.

"Bless you, are you sure your not getting sick Doctor because i can take over?" Though she was pregnant she still had her wit.

"Doh, i don't get sick, dow hold od tight everyod" The TARDIS started moving furiously.

They landed. The Doctor threw open the door to find a hot headed Vincent Van Gogh.

"What do you call that, hmm? leaving me all alone to gather my painting things and go home alone?"

"Ah well, i had ad explanatiod, i've forgotted it, but it was good" The next thing the Doctor knew he was struck on the face by Vincent's rough fist.

"We have to go and take care of sobe busidess, you have to stay here, don't worry i'll be back, i left my hat at your house" With that he shut the door again and headed towards River and Amy.

"So after all that, River what was that secret you were goig to tell be?" River scoffed and laughed at him and went back to what she was doing.

She fiddled with the controls until there waas some sort of beeping noise.

River their here, The ones you warned us about, we need your help There was a short transmission that left The Doctor confused.

"River, what have you gotten us into?" The Doctor looked baffled.

She placed her hands on his shoulders, "Now this is going to make your head hurt a lot more than it already is, The Angels, their back" She looked into his tired eyes, he looked worried, he was never worried.

"But they fell into the tibe crack, how cad they still exist?" The Doctor pondered to himself.

"I don't know Doctor, but we should get moving, or half of the Cleopatra material at all the museums will be erased"

"So we're fighting the angels again?" Amy joined the Doctors side at the control panel.

"Mmmmh, this is goig to be a tricky od"

So yeah quick update.

This was really average in my opinion. I love to know what you guys think.

And it's not that easy portraying River, shes very hard to write in her words.

The weeping angels are back.

And the next update will be better hopefully, i'm pretty tired at the moment.

Archived