Sneeze Fetish Forum

the hobbit??

crashintome

i do hope they have the scene where bilbo catches the cold and cant stop sneezing in the film!

martin feeman is quite lovely and i bet he would do it perfectly!

also if anyone else has seen anything around with lord of the rings characters sneezing i wouldnt mind you telling me lol

i watched the appendix of the film for about 72 hors (not all at once) trying to find a sneeze but couldnt :)

hmmmm aragorn sneezing :lol:

Oh, dear God, the idea of Martin Freeman sneezing! :laugh::twisted::drool: And, yikes, I'd forgotten about that scene! (I was really too young when I read The Hobbit, so I didn't enjoy it that much, nor remember it that well. I should reread it one of these days.) Now I just hope that I can find an excuse to see the movie by myself when it premieres (both parts!), because if Bilbo sneezes and I'm not expecting it...let's just say my days in the SF closet will be numbered! :wub:

*wanders off to fetishy thoughts of Martin Freeman and Hobbity colds*

• 2 months later...

I love that scene from the book; 'tis one of the first things I can recall really reaaaally enjoying when I was younger :drool: One of my first (imagined-but-never-written) sneezefics was born from that part of the book!! None of the other media versions included that part of the story (except I think ONE of the audiobooks or something) which made me really really mad X) So needless to say - I look forward to this movie with eager hopefulness!!! :wub:

I love that scene from the book; 'tis one of the first things I can recall really reaaaally enjoying when I was younger :drool: One of my first (imagined-but-never-written) sneezefics was born from that part of the book!! None of the other media versions included that part of the story (except I think ONE of the audiobooks or something) which made me really really mad X) So needless to say - I look forward to this movie with eager hopefulness!!! :wub:

I thought for some reason the animated version had a bit of it, but it's been ages and ages since I watched it so I could be mistaken.

Mmmm, Freeman sneezes. Oh I do hope they put that in!

Yeah, I don't think the animated version has any sneezing. I used to watch it as a kid, and the animation style was already so disturbing to me, so I have to think that if there had been sneezing I would've been scarred for life or something. :)

I didn't know the actual book had a sneezing scene. Maybe I should read it before the new movie comes out... :)

Yeah, I don't think the animated version has any sneezing. I used to watch it as a kid, and the animation style was already so disturbing to me, so I have to think that if there had been sneezing I would've been scarred for life or something. :)

I didn't know the actual book had a sneezing scene. Maybe I should read it before the new movie comes out... :)

Oh man, seriously. The animated Hobbit and Lord of the Rings are both pretty terrifying. :lol:

I would say you should definitely read it (and LOTR), but I'm a biased fanboy and think everyone should give them a try regardless. But yes, there are actually several pages devoted to Bilbo having a cold!

Oh man, seriously. The animated Hobbit and Lord of the Rings are both pretty terrifying. :)

I remember watching that part in Return of the King where Gollum bites off Frodo's finger to get the ring. I was probably 4 or 5. I stayed up all night with my hands clutched to my chest because I was afraid someone would bite my fingers off in the night. :)

ANYway, my off-topicness aside...

I would say you should definitely read it (and LOTR), but I'm a biased fanboy and think everyone should give them a try regardless. But yes, there are actually several pages devoted to Bilbo having a cold!

I tried to read LOTR years back when the Peter Jackson movies were coming out, but I was still too young to 'get it', I think. I'll definitely give the Hobbit a try, that's for sure. The cold scene sounds adorable! Poor widdle hobbit.

Martin Freeman is going to be Bilbo? :) Why did I not know this?? Oh I can't wait! Please oh please oh please indulge us Mr. Jackson sir!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
This is probably old news to many of you, but on a related note, they've released some photos of Martin Freeman from the set.

http://www.ew.com/ew...0980350,00.html

hyper.gif

He. is. so. CUTE. crazy.gif

If he sneezes in that film...crybaby.gif I'll just expire of happiness (and certain other emotions of course).

DITTO. drool.gif

Me three! God, I am on massive Freeman alert right now because of new Sherlock. I completely cannot wait to see him in the Hobbit, and may just squee loudly in the cinema regardless of rest of audience if he sneezes.

i do hope they have the scene where bilbo catches the cold and cant stop sneezing in the film!

also if anyone else has seen anything around with lord of the rings characters sneezing i wouldnt mind you telling me lol

i watched the appendix of the film for about 72 hors (not all at once) trying to find a sneeze but couldnt sadsmiley.gif

hmmmm aragorn sneezing aaevil.gif

I TOTALLY agree with you <3. I totally would love to see that scene from the book. "Thag you very buch" xDDD. His acceptance speeches killed me LOL. They BETTER have that in there LOL

Also, in the Lord of the Rings commentary on the film (like, watching it with the actors talking about it) Dominc M. (guy who played Merry) talks about his allergies in all three of the films. In the first movie, Fellowship, he talks about it during the scene of Merry and Pippin in the corn. The other two he talks about the Elven cloak and horses xDD. Hope that helps ^^

This is probably old news to many of you, but on a related note, they've released some photos of Martin Freeman from the set.

http://www.ew.com/ew...0980350,00.html

hyper.gif

He. is. so. CUTE. crazy.gif

If he sneezes in that film...crybaby.gif I'll just expire of happiness (and certain other emotions of course).

DITTO. drool.gif

Me three! God, I am on massive Freeman alert right now because of new Sherlock. I completely cannot wait to see him in the Hobbit, and may just squee loudly in the cinema regardless of rest of audience if he sneezes.

ME 4!!!!! AHHH, do you know how much it would complete my life if he sneezes in this film?! Guh... *melts* :drool:

:boom::inlove:

at first i wasn't too curious as to whether or not there would be sneezing in the movie because when i read the book i just pictured bilbo as an old-ish fat hobbit.. but after seeing him.. fingers crossed!!

• 11 months later...

Bumping up this topic because it's now relevant...and I'm afraid I come bearing bad news, although not utterly disappointing news. I've read some early-release reviews, and according to them (SPOILERS, I guess), movie one doesn't even get to that point. They don't even get to Mirkwood Forest.

That doesn't mean it won't happen in one of the later movies, though, or that there won't be an entirely new scene. So don't give up hope.

Yup, I've been aware of this for a while now... and this is actually quite possibly GOOD news, in fact! Originally, the barrels scene was gonna be at the end of this movie but since he split it into three, it's gonna be in the second. Thus, there is the very real possibility that he'll get to devote more time to those scenes.. and perhaps be more book-accurate as a result. XD PLUS, as I posted in the other Hobbit topic, it would seem that movie one follows the book almost religiously for the six chapters it covers. Thus, there is actually quite a lot of hope for us. biggrin.png

I didn't check out the Off Topic post until I posted this one, so I didn't know others had already spotted this. Sorry.

We'll just have to wait and see, of course. I just felt people should know not to get their hopes up going into movie 1...save it for movie 2.

• 1 month later...

i watched the appendix of the film for about 72 hors (not all at once) trying to find a sneeze but couldnt sadsmiley.gif

hmmmm aragorn sneezing aaevil.gif

I TOTALLY agree with you <3. I totally would love to see that scene from the book. "Thag you very buch" xDDD. His acceptance speeches killed me LOL. They BETTER have that in there LOL

Also, in the Lord of the Rings commentary on the film (like, watching it with the actors talking about it) Dominc M. (guy who played Merry) talks about his allergies in all three of the films. In the first movie, Fellowship, he talks about it during the scene of Merry and Pippin in the corn. The other two he talks about the Elven cloak and horses xDD. Hope that helps ^^

That is PERFECT!!! I wish I could watch the commentary with Dom saying that. I absolutely love him and Billy Boyd (Pippin)!!! Theres a clip of billy sneezing just putting this out there and Dom says the most adorable thing in the world!

"I knew something was going to happen there...I though I was going to explode. That would have been good television. But it was just a sneeze."

*laughs for a week*

• 2 weeks later...

I know it wasn't what everyone was hoping for, but I thought it was cute when Bilbo sneezed in the movie because of the horse hairs. Certainly wasn't expecting that.

Archived