Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not quite sure yet..... - (2 Parts)

SweaterWeather

Inspiration hit!!!! (which means that everybody should run for the hills lol ;) ) I really enjoyed writing the first part of this and im starting pretty well with the next part for once. Hope ya'll like and comment are always appreciated. :(

Part 1: " Lonely Hearts"

Emilia was beautiful. In fact, she was almost to beautiful for her own good. She felt like she had to hide her beauty away, even at what was supposed to be the most exciting and awaited time of her life: Senior prom. If it weren't for her mothers constant pressuring, she would have gladly stayed home and went over her graduation speech.

"Darling, please! You're only young once, you know. You have the rest of your life to study, but don't cheat yourself out of the best years of your life..."

She pressed her back further against the wall, glancing up every now and again only when she heard the occasional argument fume up between love-sick couples or the female yelp of a dress being torn or lifted.

It wasn't even her fault that she didn't have a date. Sure there were many suitors who slicked their hair back and stopped her right in the middle of a hallway to ask her, but she couldn't be bothered with such trivial pursuits such as dances. Underneath her long chesnut hair and those dazzling sky blue eyes, Emelia was a study freak, a straight 'A' student by any other name. She just liked to look her best while scoring above-average on tests. There wasn't anything wrong with that in her eyes. But to every one else at her school, it was downright unheard of. They thought she was just a stuck up princess, blessed with everything but never used her assets to get her way in life. Emilia just shrugged off the whispers she heard float around about her. Working hard was just the way she was raised....

And now here she was, the stunning wall flower adorned with layers of offwhite-peach and glossy, full lips. Her eyes, try as she might not to let it show, glistened with a mixture of reserve, and longing. The music swithched to Iron and Wines "Flightless Bird, American Mouth", one of her personal favorites. But there was no way that she would run off with any random guy to dance. Emelia had class that most people if nto all had mistaken for vanity and pride. Most of her suitors were, to say the least, not the type of boy that you would take home to mom and pop. She stared at her nervously entwined hands and contemplated just ditching the prom all together, when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. Emelia jumped, but couldn't help revealing a smile at who it was.

"Hey em." Steven. The quite, shy and somewhat odd highschool outcast that nobody even gave a second thought to. Emilia, in her own isolation, had found a very true friend in Steven over the last couple of years. They loved each other like family. And, Emilia loved him a little bit more than that. She was pleasantly surprised to see him here tonight, since school functions really weren't his cup of tea. "You look really pretty tonight, em. But, why are you standing here all by yourself?"

He asked, even though he already knew the answer. His irish-green eyes twinkled as he smiled in a way that made Emilia's stomach flip-flop.

"It is pretty boring, isn't it...." he mused, more than asking. Emilia giggled softly and let her long bangs cover her eyes. But when she looked up again, her smile faded as Steven got a pained look on his face. "Steven? Are, you okay?" Emila gentley grabbed his arm, but Steven yanked it away and turned to his side. He inhaled shakily, one breath after another and then...

"Heeshoo! Hetsshoo! Eeehhh! Heeh!....HEashho!" Steven straightened up and shook his head, black and navy cropped bangs covering his eyes. "Scuse' be" he muttered stuffily rubbing a hand under his slightly pink nose. Emilia shook her head quickly and placed a tender hand on his forehead, as was her own personal habit when anyone she cared about coughed or sneezed. Steven looked a bit startled but didn't make an attempt to stop her. Emilia gasped slightly as she pulled her hand away.

"Steven, you're burning up! Why, why would you even come to this stupid dance if you were sick!" Steven swept his bangs away, a blush rising on his cheeks that wsn't entirely due to his fever.

"Eb, do you bide if we, ub....."

He motioned with his thumb to a back entrance of the gymnasium. Emilia was deinitely contemplating leaving before, so she nodded. Steven smiled sweetly and held out his hand. Emilia, hand trembling slightly, placed hers into Stevens and the two exited the the gym.

Okey dokey, ask and it will be given to thee. Thaks for the encouraging comments! Btw, on another note, I feel that I jip my characters out of dialogue waaaay to much, so i'm working on that. ;) And now, part 2!

Part 2: "Baby, it's cold outside"

Emilia wrapped her wool shawl tighter around her as a chill started to settle outside. Steven seemed to be enjoying it, though. 'Probably the fever' she thought. The moon was slightly obscured by passing rain clouds and, although it looked mysteriously enchanting, Emilia wondered why he insisted they go outside. The halls and certain class rooms were open and empty, but Emilia wasn't going to argue.

"So Steven....Is everything alright?" Steven had his back to Emilia and hadn't spoken a word since they had been out here. She figured that he was just deep in thought or something, but after a couple of minutes she began to worry. Finally she stepped closer to him and gently tugged his arm. "Steven?" His shoulders tensed as a gasp escaped his lips and Emilia thought she had upset him. But when she heard that familiar intake of breath, saw his head tilt back, she new what was up.

"Ehhheh.....heeeheh!...Heyechoo! Heehechoo! Echhooo! Hexngt!..Ugh....." Steven sniffled and began to search his pockets for a tissue. "Shit, I thought I brought sobe...."

Steven looked up in despair, but Emilia placed a pink cotton handkerchief in his hand. Steven looked at her shyly and shook his head.

"Do, it's to dice. I wouldn't wadt to ruid it eb..." Emilia just shook her head and, taking his hands in hers, closed his fingers around the soft little square. Steven rubbed the cloth gently and savored the softness of her fingers on his clammy tremblinng ones. "Steven, we really need to get you out of the air. It's seriously freezing out here! And your sneezes aren't sounding to well, either." Steven chuckled and smiled down at her.

"I did't kdow sdeezes had a particular sound, eb." Emilia ducked her head and blushed.

"Ya, well they do. And im pretty sure that being out here.." a shiver ran down her spine as the wind began to pick up, almost on cue. "isn't going to help your cold any." Steven raised an eyebrow. "Who said I had a cold?" Emilia crossed her arms and gave Steven 'That look'. A look that he knew meant he couldn't put anything past Em. He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose softly."Eb, sobetimes I think you're to observadt..."

Emilia only smiled. But she couldn't help worry about Steven's health. His usually bright green eyes looked exhausted and distant, and his forehead had a thin sheen of sweat which definitely wasn't good out in this wind.

"Heehee...HEggshhu! *sniff*" Steven scrubbed at his nose with em's handkerchief, hating the soreness that accomponied his constant rubbing.

Emilia knew that she would eventually end up fussing over him more and more as the night drew on. She cringed as he began to cough harshly into his shoulder. Emilia sighed and gently laid her hand on his fevered cheek. "Steven. We really should be getting you home now, alright?" He nodded his head tiredly and shivered as a strong gust of wind rattled the leaves and paper snowflakes on the tree's. Emilia, forgetting about her own chill, wrapped her shawl around Steven as she guided him inside.

'So soft' thought Steven as he tightened his grip on Em's shawl. "Thadk you, Eb. *cough* I really deeded you todight...." Emilia flushed a bright pink that matched Stevens nose. The halls were practically silent except for the clack of Em's heels and the constant sniffles from Steven.

"Well, I can't have my best friend all alone and miserable at his senior prom can I?" Steven pulled the handkerchief from em out of his back pocket and dabbed at his nostrils. "It's.....it's bore thad just thad, eb. I bead, you were the first ode to even speak to me here, you're always so nice *sniff* ad, you'll always be by best friend for life." Emilia forced a smile and ignored tthe biting cold as they stepped back outside.

'I guess that's all we'll ever be....'

Awww so cute...I know how that is when you're best friends, and the other friend is just like, sorry, I don't want to date you and then you're crushedddd....sorry, I digress, this story is adorable! Thanks for continuing it :D

Archived