Sneeze Fetish Forum

Undeniably Sick - (5 Parts)

sneezychick93

Ok so this is my first story! I hope you guys like it!!

Summary: Ansley has caught a cold, but refuses to admit it. Adam tried to get her to take a break from work, but as secret agents he has difficulties succeeding due to work calling frequently to check up on the assignment. (Adam might get a cold too not sure yet though)

PART 1

Ansley rubbed her finger under her nose in an attempt to somehow relieve the prickling feeling that resided deep within her sinuses. For an hour this sensation had plagued her. Trying to drive and focus on the road she massaged the bridge of her nose which only ended in failure. The feeling grew more intense. He…heh…Ugh! It just wouldn’t come out.

She looked over at Adam who sat dead asleep in the passenger seat. His medium brown hair looked like a wild mess and strands had fallen into his face. He looked just plain worn out. She, herself was exhausted, but someone needed to drive, and she didn’t need Adam running his immune system so low that he became sick. The two of them had spent the last 24 hours straight working and they were headed to their next assignment. One of them should at least get some sleep; she just hoped the persistent prickling would subside before Adam woke up.

About another half hour into the drive, the prickling had moved into her nose and her breathing hitched again. Huh- huh- ITCHOO! The sneeze brought immediate relief but only for a brief moment. She looked over to see if Adam had stirred, the last thing she needed was him panicking that she’d gotten sick. He sat there and continued to sleep, a sigh of relief escaped her lips, but at the same time the prickling in her sinuses moved to the very tip of her nose.

‘HA- HA- HACHIEW!’ The sneeze came so suddenly, she didn’t have time to cover it with her sleeve, or even her hand for that matter. Adam looked over at her. Dang it, he’s awake!

“You ok?” He asked concerned.

“Yeah, it was just a-a” her breathing hitched once more and she tried her best to fight it. ‘Huh- HA- ICHIEW! HA-TCHIEW! ITSHIEW!’ The pressure in her nasal passages began to increase rapidly. She hated the fact that Adam had awakened to see this. If only the sneeze had come out sooner. “It’s just a couple of sneezes, I’m fine.”

“I think we should stop at a hotel for the night. You’ve been up for the past 36 hours, you need some sleep.”Adam glanced at her with the deepest concern. She hated when he was forced to take care of her while being sick, so that led to denial.

“I’m fine, really. We have a- ahh- HH – tshiew! A plane to catch.” Ansley rubbed her nose with the back of her hand.

“The plane doesn’t leave for another 22 hours. We have plenty of time to get a hotel room and sleep. You need it, before you get yourself sick.” He looked over at her as her breathing hitched and her head leaned back. She could feel him watching her as she attempted to keep her eyes on the road and hold back her sneeze. She pinched the bridge of her nose and it appeared she had conquered the sneeze this time. “See what I mean, you’re already getting sick, you need some sleep.”

“I’m not sick, it’s just allergies. They’ve been bothering since yesterday. My sinuses just ha- HA –HATISHEW! ITSHIEW! ISHOO! Huh- huh- heeh-TSHIEEW! Ugh!”

“Let's just stop at a hotel, I’m begging you, if not for yourself then me, I want to sleep in a bed! Not a plane seat and not a car.” He insisted. She really did want to sleep in a nice warm bed for a while.

Ansley gave in and pulled into the next motel they found. She parked the car and waited while Adam went inside to get their rooms. The congestion began to settle in her nose and her head began to pulse with pain. She couldn’t wait to crawl into bed and sleep for the next 10 hours. There weren’t any tissues in the car and her nose was about to desperately overrun.

Adam came back to the car a few moments later. Thank goodness he had thought to grab some tissues; she could always rely on him to pull through for her. He opened the car door and sat down in an exasperated way.

“They’re booked up. Not a single room available.” He handed her the tissues and she blew her nose. The relief felt amazing, but that persistent tickle was back. Her breathing hitched and her head leaned back, as her eyes began to flutter shut. ha- HA –HATISHEW! She sneezed into the tissues a couple times and then blew her nose again.

“Ugh, I just want to get some allergy medicine and sleep.”

“Are you sure this is just allergies? I’ve never seen you this bad with allergies.” Adam’s eyes showed the deep concern. “Let's switch drivers, and you can try and get some sleep.”

“Fine…but if we switch there isn’t a point in finding a place to sleep, we should just go to the a…air…ha- HA –hatchies! Itchiew! Ishoo! Hietchieew! The sneezing intensified, but she couldn’t afford to get sick now, so denial was where she stood. It was just allergies, nothing more. Adam grabbed her as they switched seat and put his hand on her forehead.

“You don’t have a fever.”

“I told you, I’m not sick! Its ju…juh…HUH-HATCHEW! HA-ITCHIEW! Just allergies, I’ll be fine after some sleep.” Ansley climbed into the passenger seat and started out the window. Her eyes grew heavy and soon enough she was fast asleep.

ok So if Adam get sick, should Ansley take care of him and try and hide her sysmptoms or should it be vice versa and Adam hiding that he's sick until he's took sick to take care of her anymore?

PART 2

“Where are we?”Ansley’s head pounded. She couldn’t focus on anything/

“We’re at the motel, I needed to stop driving, and I already called the General and told him we wouldn’t be on the next flight. We have a flight tomorrow night instead.”

She wanted to be mad, but couldn’t. She wanted a bed so badly at that moment she was grateful. She grabbed her stuff from the back and followed Adam to their room. Usually they have separate rooms, but the motel only had one room left available. Ansley threw her stuff on the floor and sat on the bed, even though she was soaking wet. Her nose began to itch again; deep within her sinuses the itch became more and more persistent. Heh…hiiih…HIH-CHIEW! UH-CHIEW! ISHOO! Huh-huuh-hiiih- CHIEEW! She had long enough to catch her breath before it began hitching again. Her eyes watered to the point where she looked like she was crying. She continued to gasp in the pre-sneeze face, and she prayed Adam wasn’t watching. Huh-heh-hiiih- and it faded into a small coughing fit.

Adam came up behind her and began to rub her back. Once the coughing subsided Ansley fell asleep quickly.

Around 2:30 am she woke up freezing. She climbed out of bed, realizing she’d fallen asleep with her clothes on. Shivering as she made her way to the shower, trying to hopefully relieve the sinus pressure and warm herself up, she turned on the water and got in. The steam immediately helped with shivering, and it slowly worked its way into her sinuses. Her breathing began to hitched and she sneezed openly at the floor, her nose began to run and that sent her into a violent sneezing fit of 12 sneezes.

Once able to compose herself, she got out of the shower shivering again, changed into her sweats and sweat-shirt, and headed back to bed. I can’t remember the last time my head hurt this bad. UGH! She curled up in the bed and that familiar prickling made its way back into her sinuses. She pinched the bridge of her nose to try and relieve some of the pressure, and instead it only cause the itching and prickling to worsen, but still the sneeze was stuck. Huh-hehh-hiih-HA- and then it would sit there for a moment then go away. hih - hEh - hh-uh-hiihh-UH-HA-HEH…

She opened her eyes for a brief second when she felt Adam touched her face.

“Do you mind, I know a trick to get stuck sneezes?” Adam calmly wait for her to respond. She nodded and closed her eyes. He hesitated and it the room grew awkward. Adam touched the bridge of her nose with the tips of two fingers. In an instant Ansley’s breathing began hitching again hh - hh – huh-kkUSCHH - USCIEEHH! hh'kkUCIEW-u…Huhiih- uhhh-SHEIWW! Hehh-SHEWW! Uhh … huhh-ESCHH-uhh! hehh … huhiih’CHSHhh!

“Thangs” She muttered out once she had caught her breath. “Sobby to wabe yob.”

“You didn’t, I couldn’t sleep.” Adam laid back on the bed he’d made on the floor, and twang of guilt ran through Ansley. She’d completely been selfish and claimed then bed without thinking about her partner.

“Abam, woulb yob like the bed?” Ansley managed to speak through her congestion. He handed her the box of tissues, and motion for her to blow her nose before he answered. She went through four tissues before she could talk momentarily without congestion. “Honestly, I don’t mind the floor.”

“You need more sleep than I do, you’ve had less than me. Plus your sick, and I have a feeling this is just the beginning of it.”Adam smiled at her. If I weren’t forbidden by my job to date him, I’d so be in love with him by now… Her thoughts were interrupted as her breathing began to hitch. Her head leaned back and her eyes fluttered shut. Huhh-hh.hih…HEH- HIEH- HUIH… Stuck once again!

“A…Adam, ca…can…y yo…you d d…hih…d do…” Her breathing hitched even more, but the sneeze still wouldn’t come. Adam had obviously got her point because she felt the tips of his two fingers brush across her nose. The hitching became even more intense, if that was even possible, but still it was stuck. Heh-KSIEHH! Heh-ISHOOW! Heh-ISH! Hi'ih! ISHOO! “I’b g-gonna... hih! sdeeze... hiih! Hiui'iih... he’ih... huh’hieh! HATSCHEW! Losing all control during the intense fit she ended up sneezing all over Adam.

“I’b sobby!” She said just as she erupted into a congested coughing fit.

“It’s ok, but I think I’m going to go take a shower. Try and get some more sleep.” She watched as Adam shut the bathroom door. Ugh! She felt worse than she’d ever felt before. This cold had hit so fast. She didn’t have the energy to deny it anymore, she was sick.

Mmm contagion :bleh: I really like where you're taking it, though I was a little confused in the beginning, but I caught on haha...oh, and I think Adam should take care of her and hide his symptoms :D Thanks for the update! :D

this is yummy! I love the situation, the characters... i'm curious what their 'assignment' is who they work for. Personally, I like the idea of adam taking care of her until she is starting to feel better and only when she is on the mend does he get sick, fervently denying it all the way! whatever you choose, i'm sure it will be great!

I know you guys wanted to know some of the assignment, but I'm gonna save that for another story with the same characters. I tend to write alot of stories with Adam and Ansley. Let me know what you guys think :laugh:

Part 3

Adam awoke to the sound of Ansley coughing her lungs out. His heart broke for her; he hated it when she was sick. He went to get her a glass of water and she took it gratefully. After the fit subsided and she finally caught her breath Adam sat next to her.

“Ok, so I’m all packed up to leave.” She said with a very hoarse voice.

“You need to sleep. I’m calling the General and requesting he send another team. You’re no good to me like this.” He could see she was no longer listening as her face went blank and her eyes began to flutter. Adam watched her closely as her breath hitched and she sneezed violently about 40 times in 5 minutes. Itchiew! Achoo! Tshiew! Hih-hih-HUH-ITECHIEW! ISHOO! ETCHIEW! Each one growing harsher and harsher, and wetter and wetter.

“Done?” He asked as he handed her a tissue. She gratefully accepted and blew her nose. Adam winced at the gurgly sounds she made. “Go back to sleep.”

“No, we need to get ready for the next assignment. We fly out in three hours.” Ansley stood up. Adam could see her swaying and pushed her back to a sitting position on the bed. He hated this, but he was gonna have to play it her way. If she wouldn’t take care of herself. She’d take care of him. He can still be her hero even through her stubbornness.

“No, I’m about to call the General. I’b bot feeling so goob.” He faked his best congestion voice. Now he’d have to make her really believe it or she’d catch on, so Adam faked a couple coughs and a sneeze.

“Oh Adam, I hope you’re not getting sick.” She reached out and touched his forehead. “You don’t have a fever yet, but you should take some Tylenol and get in bed. I’ll go get you some out of the car.” Before Adam could stop her Ansley was out at the car and he had a slight headache starting in the back of his sinuses, it was a good thing to rest for now.

----

Ansley shuffled through the med bag in the back of the car. She found the bottle of Tylenol and was going to take some herself, without Adam knowing of course, but there were only two pills left and they didn’t have the time to go and pick up more. She’d have to make a trip once he was asleep.

Ansley poured the two into her hands and brought them back inside. Her head was spinning; once Adam fell asleep she knew she would crash too. Ansley gave Adam the Tylenol and watched him swallow the, just to make sure he wasn’t faking.

“Thanks Ansley.” Adam said and a few moments later he was out. Realizing he’d forgotten to call the General she took out her phone and dialed the number.

“Hello, Agent Ashburn.”

“General, I’m c…c calling to reque…huh-huh…request that our…ITSCHEW! That our mission be delayed.” She managed to finish the rest of the sentence before her breath hitched and a violent sneeze attack overcame here. Itchiew! Achoo! Tshiew! Hih-hih-HUH-ITECHIEW! ISHOO! ETCHIEW! “Ebcuse be. I’b sobby Geberal.” Her voice sounded thick with congestion and exhaustion.

“Bless you. Agent Ashburn is everything alright?”

“No, sir, Agent Benton is under the weather and I do not think we will be able to accomplish anything on our next assignment.”

“Sounds like you’ve caught it to. Take the next week to recoup. I expect bother of you healthy again and in my office next Monday morning.”

“Yes sir.” Ansley hung up the phone and crawled into bed. Her head swimming, thank goodness she could sleep.

Dont worry Adam is still gonna get sick. Its coming :blink:

Part 4

Adam heard Ansley come, but didn’t move. He just listened hoping she would go straight to bed and sure enough just 2 minutes later he heard her soft congested snores. He couldn’t sleep, but he’d always loved watching her sleep. He climbed out of bed and sat next to the girl he’d fallen in love with and could never have.

He couldn’t resist kissing her pale forehead and to his surprise it was burning up. He immediately put the back of his hand on her forehead. She definitely had a high fever. “Oh my precious Ansley, what am I to do with you?” He went back into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and wet it in cold water. He placed the cool cloth on her neck and as he did so her breathing hitched and…HACTHCIEW! She sneezed. Her eyes opened slowly.

“What are y-you doing?” She asked half awake, half asleep.

“You’re running a fever.” He brushed her hair out of her face. She fell back to sleep almost instantly and he laid back down in his ‘bed’. He just watched her for a while and wished that he could take it all away from her and she’d feel better. He wished he could just love her.

----

Ansley woke up around 4:30 am in a cold sweat. Her head throbbed even worse than the day before and she couldn’t even breathe through her nose at all. She sat up in the bed and regretted it as it brought on a coughing fit. Her throat, her body, and her head all ached at the same time. She couldn’t grasp in enough air and she began to feel light headed.

“A…Adam, water.” She managed to choke out in between coughs. She heard Adam and when he place his cool hand on her cheeks she took the cup from him. She tried to take a couple sips and the coughing subsided. “Thanks.”

“No problem. Do you need anything else?” Adam stared into her eyes with such concern and intensity. Her heart sunk, she knew he needed a good night sleep and he wasn’t going to get it taking care of her.

“No, just go to sleep, I’m fine. I’m gonna take some Motrin and Tylenol and go back to sleep…” Her breathing hitched again and she desperately gasped as the sneeze intensified then disappeared over and over again. “Uh... hih! Hih... hihe’uhih! He'iih... iihii'iih! Heh!” and it disappeared again. “Ugh! If this will just stop.”

“I know… I’ll go out in a little while and buy some decongestants, unless you need them now. I can run out.”

“No, jusb go bacb to sleeb.” The congestion settled into her sinuses and her headache got worse. Ansley climbed out of the back and shuffled through her bag looking for the Motrin and Tylenol for her fever, but couldn’t find any, and then remembered yesterday she’d given Adam the last two. She sighed and headed back to the bed, she felt absolutely aweful. “How are you feeling?” She asked Adam.

“Perfectly normal. I guess last night was just a fluke thing. I’m healthy. How about you?”

“Tired, ju…hih…Hih-hih-HUH-ITECHIEW! ISHOO! ETCHIEW! just very tired.” Ansley climbed back into bed shivering.

“I’m going to run out and get some tissues, meds, and food. Do you need anything else?” Adam grabbed his keys and put on his jacket. Even in her miserable stated, she never ceased to notice how amazing he looked in that jacket.

Part 5

Adam’s headache grew as he walked through the drug store. He felt so run down and cold. His throat had begun to ache and the muscles in his back and legs tensed. He felt miserable, but He didn’t have time to deal with it. He had to take care of Ansley. She never got sick, but when she did it was always way worse than him. He could handle it, cold and fevers were no big deal, right? He didn’t need to worry about himself. Ansley needed him more right now.

Adam reached out to grab a box of tissues as a tickle increased in the back of his nose. His breath began to hitch. “Uhhh…uhh’Heschh!” He groaned as he walked to the checkout line. The cashier took the tissues and cold medicine.

“Hun, that’s going to be $11.64.” She looked him over.

“Tha…hih…uhh’heschh.” He barely had enough time to cover his mouth with his sleeve.

“Bless you; get some rest Hun, you sound like you need it.”

“Thanks.” Adam ran through the cold rain and turned the heat all the way up in the car. Adam was usually very sneezy with colds. That would be a challenge in hiding his illness from Ansley. He’d just have to take decongestants whenever he could to try and dull the sneezing. He parked and before he went back into their room took some medicine. His head felt thick and he wondered how Ansley had managed to fight it this long. This cold hits fast.

He walked in to find her asleep on the bed. Her light congested snores filled the room. He touched her forehead. She still had a fever but not nearly as high as before. Adam put the medicine on the night stand then laid on the bed he’d made on the floor.

“Htchx-ehh! HatchSHUh! Ihhh-hishchoo! Huchshoo! Ishshoo!” The harshness of each sneeze tore apart his throat. He heard Ansley stirring in her sleep.

“Adam, are you alright?” Her voice came out hoarse and barely above a whisper. Adam got off the floor and sat down next to her on the bed. He brushed some of Ansley’s hair out of her face. Her fever was coming back strong.

“I’m fine, here take some medicine. I’ll go get you a glass of water.” He went into the bathroom filled up some water and brought it to her. She looked so pale. “Oh Ansley, you look so miserable.”

“I am. I sleep and sleep, but wake up even more miserable and exhausted.” She laid back down against the pillow. He noticed her out of breath just from sitting up. “Adam, are you sure you’re ok? You don’t look so great either. “

“I’m fine; I am just a little tired. Don’t worry about me, please, get healthy.” Adam rubbed her back until she fell back asleep. He could hear her wheezing in her sleep. He grabbed the thermometer placed it under her arm. 104.5.

“Adam, I can’t…breathe…” Adam helped her sit up immediately and grabbed his cell phone. He dialed 911 and tried to help her breathe and get warm. His heart raced as the he sat in the ambulance holding her hand. She’d completely passed out.

After seeing how Adam winced at the lights when he entered the hospital the nurse made him sit and get checked out. They admitted Ansley for pneumonia, and gave Adam antibiotics as well. He sat in her room until she got admitted, sneezing his head off taking care of her. Making her laugh and smile, taking care of the woman he wanted so bad.

I know it wasn’t the ideal ending, but I was beginning to get stuck. Thanks for everyone who read and commented on this. I was really nervous about posting this story and cant wait to post more. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I usually write with these characters. Thanks again, I hope you guys liked it.

• 1 year later...

Archived