Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gorillaz - (3 Parts)

AppleBlossom

Hiya! I been into Gorillaz ever since I was 10, and rediscovered it only this month! So, I made a fanfic for my fellow Gorillaz fans to enjoy! :D At least I hope there are Gorillaz fans here! No sneezing in this part. :D

2DxNoodle

Silver trees lightly stirred in the bitter, winter wind. Gravestones scattered the hill on which Kong Studios stood tall and proud. Grey, cold clouds swirled around the building, as the sun tried to shine harshly through it. Morning soon came.

2D had not been feeling himself, ever since he woke up this morning. A strange feeling of light-headedness had greeted him, as soon as he opened his obsidian eyes. He took this light-headedness as the beginning of a migrane, and rummaged on his bed-side table for his painkillers. He swallowed one, without hesitation. He continued to stare blankly at the ceiling, waiting for the affects of the drug to take place. He turned slightly in the mist of his covers, sighing quietly as the once dull pain, began to throb and drum inside his skull. 'I guess the painkillers are takin' their time.' He thought to himself. He decided to get changed and continue his day, and see if the migrane would fade away.

Sadly, to 2D's surprise it stayed. No matter how many painkillers he took, the migrane dug away, deeper into his tired skull. It felt like someone was smashing his head with a hammer every two seconds. His chest was beginning to feel tight and knotted. For some reason, his lungs found it hard to breathe. He thought about the concert tonight. The Gorillaz had been preparing for a large, one night only concert in Wembley area. Normally, 2D would be over the moon to sing somewhere as special as Wembley, now he just hoped he'd be alright to get there.

~*~

It was now 6 o'clock in the evening, the morning and afternoon had come and gone quickly. The tour bus was loaded with priceless music equipment; guitars, drums, keyboards: the lot! Murdoc smiled proudly through slightly decaying teeth, as he slammed the door shut. Noodle jumped onto the bus, Russell following behind. Russell was the driver for this two and a half hour journey, taking his seat at the wheel of the tourbus. Noodle sat on one of the more expensive, cream sofas, and turned on the tv.

The tourbus was fit for any celebrity. Rugs, a small kitchen, a dining-room table, a wide-screen tv, even four small, comfortable beds could be found at the back. Of course, I wasn't as amazing as it used to be thanks to Murdoc, (many drunken parties took place here).

As Murdoc was beginning to climb aboard the bus, when he noticed they were missing one. "Oy! Where's tha' idiot?" The other two band members looked around and shrugged their shoulders. Murdoc leaned out of the doorframe. "Hey, Faceache! We 'ent gonna wait forever you know!" A blue-haired head popped out of the door, followed by two arms and two long, skinny legs. He sighed as he locked Kong Studios door, and headed down the long path. His migrane was now at it's peek, his lungs were now sending him into harsh of fits of coughing, his throat was sore and painful, plus his nose had now began to run. It only dawned upon him now, he might be getting sick.

2D quickly got onto the bus, handing Murdoc the keys to Kong Studios, and took his place, sitting at a dining room chair, without saying a word. "Awright. Let's go." Murdoc sat down on the opposite side of the sofa from Noodle, and began to watch tv with her.

Noodle, however, was the only one to notice 2D's strange beheaviour. Normally, and especially on long trips like these, 2D and Noodle would just sit and talk together. Noodle stole a quick glance at 2D. His azure hair was a little more ruffled than usual. The bags underneath his large, black eyes were more noticable, his soft skin was a little more pale, and a light flush was spread across his cheeks and nose. Noodle knew something was wrong, she had to wait for a quiet moment to talk to him.

Omg!! I loveee the Gorillaz! I'm actually wearing my band shirt for them right now - I freakin' kid you not! :laugh: Please continue!

Hey! Thank you for replying with positive, hopefully I will get more! XD

2D was watching the calm scenery out of his window, too busy to notice Noodle's concerned looks. The peaceful English scene calmed his nerves and head a little, as his tired mind began to wonder. Tree, after tree, after tree crossed 2D's window. He looked up at the now night sky, streetlights seemed to light up the bus every so often.

Suddenly; 2D's chest tightened, his lungs gasped for air, he knew he was about to have a coughing fit. Still looking out of the window, he tried to muffle coughs into his small jacket, only letting a few large ones take over. Happy that his bandmates hadn't noticed, 2D smiled to himself and decided to watch tv from where he was sitting.

Noodle grew even more concern, trying to figure what was wrong with 2D. Was it nerves? Maybe he was just a little tired today? Who knows. Noodle knew that she needed to get more evidence to find out what was wrong with 2D.

2D sniffed under his breath, as he continued to watch some programme of criminals being caught by policemen. He sniffed again, harder this time as he noticed a small burning feeling at the nose. His breath hitched, as he cupped his hands to his face. "Huh-Ehhtshoo! Esshoo!" He sighed, 'just two.' he thought. Sadly, he got caught off-guard. "Huh-Achoo! Hih Esshoo! Huh-ATSCHOO!" He sneezed freely, down onto the floor.

His migraine banged and roared inside his poor head. The sneezing really hadn't helped. It also hadn't helped when Murdoc began to shout at him. "Will you shut up! Can't ya see I'm trying ta watch something?" He gestured to the tv. A 'sorry' could be heard a few metres away, where 2D now had his head lying on top of the dining table, his hands, over his head.

Noodle's brain clicked. He was ill. The lead singer of Gorillaz was sick! 'No wonder he hasn't said anything!' Noodle realised. She felt sorry for poor 2D, without him there would be no show. But she couldn't let the fans down, yet she also couldn't watch 2D suffer. She didn't know what to do. As soon as everyone was in the building, she would sort everything out!

Oh man, a Gorillaz fic :P And it's so well-written, too! This makes me happy. Poor ickle 2D :3 I love this part:

His azure hair was a little more ruffled than usual. The bags underneath his large, black eyes were more noticable, his soft skin was a little more pale, and a light flush was spread across his cheeks and nose.

Especially the image of the flush on his face contrasting with the color of his hair.

Thank you again for the awesome comments, but i wish this would get more views. :D

2 hours went by before the bus finally came to a stop. Russel parked in the performers private car park, right next to the performers entrance. The roar of the engine finally settled and became silent. The keys were taken out and put away. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and began to climb out of the bus. Staff came outside and began to take out the instruments carefully, and take them inside to be set up on stage. 

Noodle waited for 2D, unlike Murdoc and Russel, who were too busy thinking about what meals there were in the canteen. 2D soon appeared from the bus, his wide, dark eyes caught Noodle's own. 2D slowly walked towards her, becoming increasingly more taller by the second. Noodle looked up, a powdered blush formed on her cheeks, complementing 2D's own flush of colour. "Hey." Noodle managed to whisper out. 2D nodded and half-heartedly smiled in reponse. The two began to walk together, going at each other pace. Noodle arms swung freely by her sides, while 2D tried to preserve precious heat by stuffing his cold hands into his thin jacket pockets. "How are ya, lil' love?" 2D said, his voice a little heavy with congestion. "I'm alright. How about you?" She said, grinning. "I have a lil' headache, but no biggie." Clearing his throat, he shivered against the freezing winds. Walking a little faster, they headed inside the door.

~*~

A member of staff showed Noodle and 2D to the Gorillaz's dressing room. As soon as the door was closed, Noodle took off her coat while 2D went straight into the bathroom, probably to blow his nose and hide from anymore concerned looks from Noodle. 2D sniffed and rubbed his sleepy before taking a long look in the mirror. 'Wow. I look awful!' 2D scratched his head, and tried to fix his hair back into place. That's when he heard a knock at the bathroom door. "2D-kun? Can we talk?" 2D opened the door, looked down, to see Noodle little upset face. Her eyes were wide with worry, 2D's heart lurched, he couldn't bear to see little Noodle like this: she looked heartbroken. "Wot's wrong, luv?" Noodle paused before answering him. "Well... Are you ok? Because you don't look very well. I'm worried about you, 2D-kun."

2D sighed, and rubbed his eyes again. He couldn't lie to her, not to that face. "Awright. I feel horrible, but please dun tell anyone, lil' luv! I dun wanna cancel the show!" He walked to the other side of the room, too embarrassed to face Noodle. "But we have to 2D-kun! I'm sorry I have tell someone." 2D smiled miserably, defeated. "Yeh. I know. It's okay, go tell Murdoc." His voice lined with stuffiness. Noodle beamed and headed for the door, but she suddenly turned and went back to 2D. Her small, soft hand laced into his large, frozen one. A bright red blush flushed into 2D's cheeks, it spread onto the tips of ears as well. They both squeezed each others hands, Noodle's hand was warm; tiny in fact, the scene was adorable. "Thank you." 2D repiled, "It's okay, luv." He smiled in return. 

Noodle pulled 2D out of their room into the corridor. Noodle was busy looking for her bandmates, or at least the canteen. 2D began to feel a little dizzy, his head was spinning. Suddenly, the tickle came back, fiercely. He desperatly didn't want to let go of Noodle's hand, and he didn't want to make a scene or make her worry. He frantically rubbed his nose with his fist, trying to hold back the tickle. Thankfully, Murdoc came into view, Noodle let go of 2D's hand, and 2D let the sneezing fit take over. "Ettchoo! ...Essshoo! Heh- ATSCHOO!!" He aimed his sneezes to the floor, slowly returning to his original position. "Bless you." Noodle spoke. "Cheers." 2D repiled, now slowly walking closer to the two.

Archived