Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reina and Falon - (2 Parts)

StarryView

Ok, so this is the start of my first story here! yayy! Now, I know this is short, compared to all the others I've read.. but it's only because Im asking you guys if I should torture Falon or Reina first. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falon, a tall, average build woman with brown hair and hazel eyes, entered the apartment with a look of disgust on her face. “I’m gone for a week and a half and you turn this place into an utter mess. Have you even attempted keep self control?”

Reina looked up from her phone and was just about to say something, but hesitated because of an itch in her nose. Falon looked at her blank face, confused. The itch had subsided just as quickly as it came, but the moment for a witty remark had passed. Falon examined the room closer and confirmed that Reina had done nothing to assist in keeping the place decent, probably too busy partying and hanging out with friends the whole time. She could draw a heart in the accumulated dust on the coffee table. Sighing, Falon picked up a feather duster and started to dust.

“Hye itshoo!” Reina sneezed, then went right back to texting. Falon looked up startled by the sudden and powerful sneeze the petite blonde had. “Bless you, hon” she said bewildered. “*sniff* Thanks,” Reina replied, with a smile that caused her green eyes to sparkle.

Alright.. Im only guessing because of the lack of sneezes and length, no one is commenting on my story.. so Im adding a little bit more. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina woke up the next morning with an unrelenting itch. "Hye-itsh. Hye-itshoo! iTsh!hih-"5

"Good morning, love." Falon said, entering with some coffee. She paused, looking at Reina's scrunched up nose.6

"heh.. itshh!" The itch finally subsided enough to be manageable. 7

"Bless you, hon!"8

Reina gave her nose a good rub after searching for the tissue box. "Thanks. So what kind of coffee did you get me? *sniffle*"9

"Mocha!" Falon said with a smile, knowing her girl's weakness. But all she got in response was "Hye- ingct." "Jesus, girl! Are you feeling alright?"10

Irritated, Reina looked at her declaring "I'm fine! I'm just having a sneezy day. You know h-how I ge- iht!" The last syllable being a single, quick sneeze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments would greatly be appreciated. You know, anything. Good, bad, random, criticism

Archived