Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is and what used to be

Silent Sophie

Although, as some of you probably know, sick!Sammy is my favourite, my first Supernatural sneezefic involves a sick!Dean. :P

I had this ficlet bouncing around in my head for a while, and today it fits for my purpose, 'cause I want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ooo! :)

Wincest content, but nothing heavy.

English's not my first language and the fic is unbetaed, sorry for possible mistakes.

Spoiler for Season 6. It takes place somewhere between 6x07 and 6x09.

What Is And What Used To Be

In the motel room, the silence is broken just by the soft noise of Sam's fingers typing on the laptop. Until something else takes Sam's focus away.

"HEHRRRZSCHUH! HEEITZSCHHH!"

The sound of two harsh sneezes shakes the air, as Dean steps out the bathroom, his skin still flushed after a warm shower.

He quickly grabs a tissue and blows his nose, annoyance on his face. He's been sniffling all day, and now he's sure it's the beginning of a cold. Great.

'Cause working for a demon and having a soulless little brother don't make my life funny enough.

At least, they don't have to go out right now, Sam's still doing research on the case they're working on.

But Sam has stopped. He's staring at Dean, a sort of brightness in his eyes, a half smile on his lips.

"Bless you," he says slowly, as if tasting the words.

Dean doesn't even thank him, just raises his eyebrows. "Oh," he murmurs, feeling a slight discomfort. "So you still have that... thing, huh?"

Sam shrugs. "I told you I still have Sam's brain."

"And deviations toohhh... huh'hhh... heh-HEHGHHZSCHUHH! HEHRRTSCHUH! Hehh... HEHKTSCHHH! Huhhhh..."

Dean bends over, sneezing forcefully towards the floor and then exhaling a long, shaky breath.

When he straightens, Sam's standing up, grinning. "And memories, and you never complained about the thing," he replies, then covers the distance between them with few quick steps.

Taken by surprise, Dean steps back. "Whoa, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Sam's grin is mischievous as he comes closer, trying to press his body against Dean's. "And you never needed to ask."

But now, the surprise is gone. Dean's voice is firm. "Don't even think about it, Sam."

When Dean's strong hands stop him and push him away, Sam looks confused. "What? Why not?!"

Instead of replying, Dean presses a fist under his nose and turns his head away, gasping rapidly. "Huhhh... d-dam... huh-hehh... HEETZSCHHH! HEHKTSCHUUHH! Ugh! Dabbit!" he curses. Perfect timing for not being able to stop sneezing.

Dean blows his nose again and Sam's still staring at him, his body quickly reacting and making him more impatient.

"Come on, we can have some fun, for a change," Sam insists. "No boring preliminaries, I'm not gonna do all that caretaking thing you hate, Dean."

Suddenly, Dean stops and stares at Sam. Sure, he hates that thing. Always said to Sam. Always said things like 'I'm fine, I'm not a baby, stop mothering me', or just something like 'I know you're aroused, Sammy, just shut up and come here'.

For some seconds, Dean says nothing. He just looks into Sam's eyes. Into this Sam's eyes. Then, he smiles and lowers his gaze.

"Yeah... I know you're not," he whispers.

Sam sighs and opens his arms, waiting for a response. "So? Don't you want to enjoy the pleasant side of having a cold?" he asks and grins.

Those words. Dean remembers the moment when he said that thing, and Sam's reaction.

"With a brother like you, Sammy, I can see the pleasant side of having a damn cold!"

Dean had said so while they were sharing the bed, together under the same comforter, Dean warmed in his little brother's embrace, after one of those moments when the shy and sweet Sammy showed how much passion could burn in him.

Sam had blushed, hiding his face into the pillow at Dean's congested but happy laugh, in vain repeating "Stop laughing, jerk!". It was so funny how Sam could feel embarrassed by his own behaviors. It was funny and somehow... well, cute. It was just who his Sammy was: the little brother who felt aroused as Dean sneezed and then almost guilty for not spending all the time only taking chaste care of him. Even though the not chaste part was the only one Dean used to accept without any kind of resistance.

His Sammy who looked at him with worried puppy eyes when he felt Dean's forehead warmer. His Sammy who knew he would end up catching Dean's cold, and yet didn't leave his side.

Dean sniffles, then shakes his head slightly and turns around to head for his bed.

"I don't feel good. Just go and keep on your research," he says without looking at Sam. Then he just lies down, his back at his brother, listening at his disappointed "Fine" as Sam goes back to his laptop.

Dean muffles a couple of sneezes into the pillow, sniffles hard, and lets his eyes wander towards the wall. Towards the past.

Damn it, Sammy... I miss you so...

~End

Rrrrr. I love Sam tasting the words "Bless you," and Dean being all, "Ohhhh, I know that look," and happy congested embarrassed laughing flashback!Dean. And the sneezes. Rowrrr, lady. Just rowrr. :lol:

Aww, this is awesome!! So many sexy sneezes :lol: I love how we get sneeze-kink!Sam, which is always ridiculously hot, but then it’s not the same because poor Sammy has no soul and it’s kind of sad now, this line especially:

His Sammy who looked at him with worried puppy eyes when he felt Dean's forehead warmer. His Sammy who knew he would end up catching Dean's cold, and yet didn't leave his side.
Like, Sam is all, it should still be good now, because I’m not going to do that caretaking stuff, but that’s what Dean wants because that’s his Sammy:( I freaking love it. And I love your sneeze spellings. And I love all of it. :heart:

Okay, I haven't had time to watch season 6 yet, so I am saving this 'cos it looks awesome! Firmly on my can't-wait-to-read-when-I-catch-up-on-stuff list.

Congrats on your first Supernatural fic-post! :lol:

Yayyyy, sick!Dean! :twisted:

This fits so well into season 6. Nice job.

Aw thank you!

Rrrrr. I love Sam tasting the words "Bless you," and Dean being all, "Ohhhh, I know that look," and happy congested embarrassed laughing flashback!Dean. And the sneezes. Rowrrr, lady. Just rowrr. :heart:

I love your 'rowrrr'. :laugh:

Thank youuu! :heart:

Oh, DEAN. This is just so sad. They had something sweet and kind, and then Robosam had to go break it. :bawl:

Very well done.

Yeah, I loved the idea of Sam's kink being a sweet thing they shared, with Dean being easy and cool with it. <3 Poor Dean... and poor RoboSam, he just doesn't understand. :)

I'm glad you liked it, thank you!

Aww, this is awesome!! So many sexy sneezes :heart: I love how we get sneeze-kink!Sam, which is always ridiculously hot, but then it’s not the same because poor Sammy has no soul and it’s kind of sad now, this line especially:
Like, Sam is all, it should still be good now, because I’m not going to do that caretaking stuff, but that’s what Dean wants because that’s his Sammy:( I freaking love it. And I love your sneeze spellings. And I love all of it. :heart:

Okay, first of all, please be conscious that your new signature just killed me, and now it's my poor ghost here typing. :laugh: *tries to stop staring at it like an idiot*

Uh, yes, I was saying... Thank you so much! :heart: I owe you so many wonderful reading moments, so I'm sooo happy that you liked this, even though it's not sick!Sam (which is on my to-do list, anyway. :wub: ).

Okay, I haven't had time to watch season 6 yet, so I am saving this 'cos it looks awesome! Firmly on my can't-wait-to-read-when-I-catch-up-on-stuff list.

Congrats on your first Supernatural fic-post! :)

Aw, okay, thank you! :hug:

Hehe I still can't believe it, I've been writing Supernatural fics for over a year and never managed to write any sneeze content until now. :lol: I love this board. *sigh* :heart:

Aw! So sweet, I totally agree with 27jaredjensen!

Thank you for writing! Feel free to do more lol :laugh::twisted::laugh:

Thank you so much! Aw yes, I definitely will. :P:heart:

:heart: Oh sweetie, this was such an amazing surprise! You're so lovely!

I loooove sneezy!flushed!Dean after a shower. That's such a great image. I really liked the way you used S6 Sam in this, as well, it was just a really cool take on how he would be still with a sneezekink, and how Dean would be feeling and react to him. I love how Dean saw Sam's face and realised immediately what was happening. The flashback memories were so sweet and intimate, I really love how you wrote them both a bit embarrassed but all in love and happy, and Sam's guilt at his "unchaste" caring.

Thank you so much for this! :)

Awww, that's kind of sad! Dean having Sam by his side but not the right carimg shy Sam, just RoboSam. This make me wish so much for Sam being his old self with his soul...Thank you for this! It's an awesome piece of work!

:banging: Oh sweetie, this was such an amazing surprise! You're so lovely!

I loooove sneezy!flushed!Dean after a shower. That's such a great image. I really liked the way you used S6 Sam in this, as well, it was just a really cool take on how he would be still with a sneezekink, and how Dean would be feeling and react to him. I love how Dean saw Sam's face and realised immediately what was happening. The flashback memories were so sweet and intimate, I really love how you wrote them both a bit embarrassed but all in love and happy, and Sam's guilt at his "unchaste" caring.

Thank you so much for this! :blushing:

Aw! I'm so happy you liked it, dear! :gunsmad:

Thank you! :laugh:

Awww, that's kind of sad! Dean having Sam by his side but not the right carimg shy Sam, just RoboSam. This make me wish so much for Sam being his old self with his soul...Thank you for this! It's an awesome piece of work!

Thank you so much! :gunthug:

I know, it's sad. :drool: I love writing sad stories, I don't know what's wrong with me. :uzi:

I want our Sammy back too... :laugh:

Archived