Sneeze Fetish Forum

CUJO 2!!!! Because I am on an official sugar rush!!!

Talon Winchester

Title- CUJO 2 (If I Had You...) 

Fandom-Supernatural/Cujo/My insane mind!

Pairings- None yet! (I love you Sam! Why???)

Rating- I have no freaking clue.

Summary- What if Cujo never died? What if there WAS something supernatural about him and he was stuck in the most dangerous point of rabies? What if there was a girl who was a demon hunter? What if Cujo never belonged to Brett Camber he just found his way there after the bolthole? What if he belonged to the girl? What if through all this Sam was sick? What if I stopped asking so many questions and just got to the freaking story? All this and more shall now ve answered in: CUJO 2 (If I Had You...)

############CUJO 2##########

<><><><><><>(If I Had You...)<><><><><><><

By{}{}{}Talon[][][]Winchester()()()$$$

Sam felt like shit. He was sore, his throat hurt, his stomach hurt, his head hurt and he kept sneezing. "Heh Etch!" Sam muffled the sneeze into his shoulder kind if unsuccesfully. Dean jabbed Sam in the ribs. "You ok, Sasquatch?" he asked. Sam grumbled.

"First of all: Ow! Second: Yes!" Sam glared at Dean. Dean jabbed him again, harder. "What was that for?!"

"I don't know. I felt like it." Dean turned the radio back up. It started blaring Help! By The Beatles. "Why the fuck do they need help??? I don't get it!!! What crap is this anyways?" he yelled.

"Dude, you shouldn't diss The Beatles like that!" Sam dropped his voice to a whisper, "Fan. Girls." Sam looked seriously at Dean. Rolling his eyes in response, Dean changed switched to his ACDC CD. When he looked back at the road a couple seconds later(2.547) there was a girl standing in front of their car. Dean tried to swerve but the girl jumped over the Impala and swung herself into the back seat. Sam sat stunned, looking at her. She had messy long blonde hair and grey blue eyes. She was wearing a black leather jacket, a camoflauge T-shirt, black jeans, and black worn out pair of Vans shoes. She had a bloodstone barbel in her left ear, a black diamond tongue peircing, black diamond earrings, and a bloodstone meddallion. There was a holstered gun on her belt and the could tell she had knives up the sleeves of her jacket. 

"Hi boys." she smiled. Sam sneezed in reply. "Tommy sent me." Sam sneezed again. Dean blinked, finally coming out of slight shock.

"You mean Bobby?" he asked looking her up and down. The girl stretched out.

"Wanna take a picture? It might last longer." she smirked at him and the boys stopped staring at her. "Yep. What's His Name sent me. Boy, do I have a job for you! It's a rabid dog!" she laughed evilly. Then abruptly stopped at the sound of Sam's coughing. Eyeing him carefully she waited for a reply.

"We only fight evil things. Not dogs. Not even rabid dogs. Isn't that the police's job?" Dean shrugged, "And seriously, what the fuck is your name?!" 

"Talon's the name. And don't you forget it. This dog IS evil! It kills anything that comes near it, almost like it's a DEMON!" she shouted the last word. She looked scared and helpless. 

"We'll d...do... Eh Eshoo! We'll do it." finished Sam, rubbing at his nose irritatedly. Talon smiled. So did Dean.

"Still fine? Not getting sick?" Dean teased.

"I'm not getting sick."

A/N- I know, not much sneezing and incredibly short but the next part will be better.

Archived