Sneeze Fetish Forum

As The Thunder Starts To Crash {Before The Storm~based}

Talon Winchester

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Supernatural or the song Before the Storm! Or any lamp posts. Darn it all. Please do NOT sue me.

Title: As the Thunder Starts to Crash

Fandom: Supernatural

Warnings: Not much sneezing in this chapter. Sorry. I'm typing this up on my IPod so it's kind of short. 

Summary:

Trying to keep the lights from going           

Out

They always say, a heart is not a

Home

Without the one who gets you

Through the storm

Don't leave me my brother

My Other Half

As The Thunder Starts To Crash...

Sam waits for Dean to come out of the gas station. It's been ten minutes and Dean said he was just going to get some beer.

As The Thunder Starts To Crash...

Dean smiles at the girl behind the counter. He writes his phone number down and slips it across the counter to her. He grabs the plastic bag holding his purchases and walks out to see Sam standing out in the rain, soaked through. 

Standing Out In The Rain...

Sam hears Dean yell at him but the sound is lost through the rumbling thunder and his own chattering teeth. He shivers involuntarily.

Standing Out In The Rain...

Dean yells at Sam to get back in the Impala but Sam either ignores him or can't hear him. He roughly grabs Sam and shoves him back into the passenger seat. Dean goes around to the drivers side, gets in, and starts up the Impala. 

He drives back to the motel with Sam sniffling in the passenger seat and occasionally sneezing. Him and Sam walk in and find their way to their room again. Damn, they did this so often and he couldn't quite remember the room number without Sam. 

Sam's just dead weight now and Dean's wondering what's up. Sam hasn't been acting like himself for the past couple of days and Dean's getting really worried. He sets Sam down on one of the motel beds. Sam props himself up on his elbow and blinks at Dean a couple of times like he doesn't know where he's at or how he got there but then falls back down with a sneeze. His breathing sounds sort of labored to Dean so he reaches for Sam's damp forehead. Sam rolls over though and knocks Dean's hand out of the way. "Eh Chish! 'm fine D'n" he sneezes and slurs tge words hoarsly. Dean doesn't beleive him but forces Sam to take the first shower. After Dean comes out of the bathroom, Sam's asleep. Dean sighs and after a half hour of channel surfing with the TV muted, decides to fall asleep.

|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|

Before The Storm...

Dean wakes up in the morning to find that Sam's gone. Dean checks everywhere but can't find Sam. His eyes are wide with worry and fear. He runs out to the parking lot...and the Impala isn't there.

A/N: Mwa Ha Ha! :hug: Cliffhangar! Where is Sam? Where is the Impala? Why is this based on the song Before The Storm? Why is the summary weird and doesn't tell you what's going on? Why am I asking YOU these questions?You don't know the story.

• 2 weeks later...

A/N: Sorry for the wait! Stupid...writers....block! I love Invader ZIM so GIR will say the disclaimer!

GIR: Invader Hex...I mean Talon does NOT own Supernatural, Invader ZIM, or the song Before the Storm! I made waffles!

Trying to keep the lights from going

Out

They always say a heart is not a home

Without the one who Gets You

Through the Storm

Don't leave me my brother,

My Other Half

Sam had no idea where he was. One minute he was in the Impala, getting COFFEE and the next he was trapped inside a dark room. His head throbbed painfully and his nose wouldn't stop running. He'd just woken up. "Deand? Deand!" he called congestedly. A movement in the corner of the room alerted him.

"It won't work. He won't hear you." a girl said from across the room, "I should know. That man, well, he never lets anyone in. I'm surprised you're here." the light from the small window bathed her pale face in light. Her blonde hair reached about a quarter of the way down her back and her eyes were a stormy blue. A scar ran down her bloody face from her left eye to her mouth.

"Hah Chish!" he sneezed suddenly. The girl looked concerned. "Heh Chishoo!" she walked over more and mow he could see that the scar wasn't a scar, it was new, and the blood wasn't dry, it was fresh. 

"Are you ok?" she frowned. He opened his mouth to respond. Then she shook her head, "Of course you are. I've heard that WAY too many times. I'm Hex by the way, and you are....?" she prompted quietly. He shook his head.

"Why should I tell you?" he murmered. He coughed into his fist a couple of times during the awkward silence that ensued.

"Because we'll be in here for the rest of our lives and it might be helpful of I knew your name." she replied, just as quietly. She looked pointedly at him. He turned his head away. Then he nodded.

"Sab. Sab Widchestder." he admitted comgestively. He didn't notice the small smile that flashed across Hex's face. Then he turned to look at her again. "Hex isn't a real name." he pointed out. Her features went blank. "What IS your real name?" he questioned. Hex shrugged.

"Don't have one. Hex is all I've got. I'm on my own, always been on my own. That's it. No one ever named me so I just sort of...named myself." Hex looked away determindly. Sam decided not to push Hex and looked away too. He planned to stay silent but his nose had other plans.

"Heh Etchoo! Eh Chish!" he sneezed, breaking the silence. " 'scuse me..." he murmered. "So...who captured us?" he asked in a slightly hoarse voice.

"Bless. Well his name is James Olsen. He's possessed in some weird way by a sick, dead, paramedic named Tarrence Hodge who killed the people he was supposed to be saving. Mainly the kids though. Olsen was born the day Hodge died and I think that when that happened, it opened up something for Hodge y'know? Some afterlife thing. He has Olsen now and it's worse than Hodge alone ever was." she sighed, looking out the window, almost dreamily. "Now he kills more."

Sam stared at her. Suddenly he didn't feel too good. Hex was kind of creepy like this. She stared at him and he thought he could see into her soul and he didn't like what he saw. Suddenly he had rolled onto his knees and his stomach lurched as a bucket was placed in his hands. When he was done, tears were rolling down his face and Hex was kneeling beside him, muttering the same words, over and over. "You're ok, Sam. Everythings gonna be alright." but something was off in her tone. Something that suggested that not everything would be alright. And suddenly a wave of terror washed over him, sharp as a knife. He choked back a sob as icy pangs of fear arose in his stomach. Hex continued her chant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night Sam was sitting with his back against the wall. Hex was humming along to a Bon Jovi song that sounded decidedly creepy coming from her. "Heh Chish! Hah Etchshoo!" he sneezed again. Like he had been all night. Hex shook her head, still humming.

"Bless Sam." she commented, somewhat automatically. Shivering, Sam nodded. She went back to humming. Maybe it was the way her eyes seemed like ice to him, but something made him feel cold, even in his favorite hoodie.

"Eh Etch! Heh T'choo!" he sneezed again. It was always in doubles. This time Hex just nodded at him.

"We should get some sleep incase the nutcase decides to 'check' on us in the morning." she said. Sam nodded. Sniffling, he slid the rest of his body to the floor and fell asleep. Hex watched him as he slept. Now she hummed a different tune. An eerie one. A deadly one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N2: Ok so no Dean in this chapter but he WILL be in the next chapter! Once again I apologize for the shortness!

Archived