Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crying in Movies.

cheech

Ok, so I know alot of us, (if not ALL of us) have hope that we'll see a celebrity we admire sneeze while watching movies, bloopers or interviews.

But does anyone else (who has a bit of a thing for crying) hope they'll see their fave celebrity cry?

I totally do. If i'm watching a movie staring one of my favourite actors, i'll secretly be hoping there will be a crying scene. And in interveiws, if it's an emotional topic.

I only recently realized that theres a whole movie dedicated to Johnny Depp crying ('Cry Baby') :wub: I'll need to see that one.

So is anyone else the same? Whats your story? :idiot:

I always hope to see male crying! I can't get nearly enough of it. And yes, the more I hot I find the celebrity, the more I want to see HIM cry specifically. Real tears, of course. Crying during an interview would be awesome, as you would know they were real tears. Although a well-acted scene where they are shedding real tears - even if exactly on cue - is also extremely appealing. I'll take whatever I can get. It all looks hot to me. Extremely hot. Throw in a sneeze and I'd be on the floor! :(

Thanks for the tip on the Johnny Depp movie!! :(

I always hope to see male crying! I can't get nearly enough of it. And yes, the more I hot I find the celebrity, the more I want to see HIM cry specifically. Real tears, of course. Crying during an interview would be awesome, as you would know they were real tears. Although a well-acted scene where they are shedding real tears - even if exactly on cue - is also extremely appealing. I'll take whatever I can get. It all looks hot to me. Extremely hot. Throw in a sneeze and I'd be on the floor! :nohappy:

Thanks for the tip on the Johnny Depp movie!! :nohappy:

Haha, crying AND sneezing! That would be beyond incredible. B)

Let me just point out that the crying in "Cry Baby" isn't much more than "one single salty tear". :nohappy: It's cute, sure, but not what I'd call a melt-worthy display of male emotion.

Watch "The man who cried" instead. There's some serious Depp sobbing. *purr*

Let me just point out that the crying in "Cry Baby" isn't much more than "one single salty tear". ;) It's cute, sure, but not what I'd call a melt-worthy display of male emotion.

Watch "The man who cried" instead. There's some serious Depp sobbing. *purr*

Yes I have been doing some research and I did find that one :bleh: very very good!

Let me just point out that the crying in "Cry Baby" isn't much more than "one single salty tear". ;) It's cute, sure, but not what I'd call a melt-worthy display of male emotion.

I don't really know the movie "Cry Baby" well, but isn't it almost a parody of a celebrity crying to excite his fans? It seems like an interesting and weird movie, but yeah- I agree with VoOs.

Anyway, seeing as I'm in danger of threadjacking here- seeing celebrities cry does nothing for me... but I have to admit, seeing a very close female friend cry can stir up a sort of loving, intimate feeling in me; probably because it's something so personal. I don't mean really angry or despairing crying, just something that is a gentle outburst of emotion. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person... :bleh: but anyway, its effect is nothing close to sneezing for me, so it's hardly a fetish.

I feel like I wouldn't want to see someone I care about cry. I think I prefer reading about it in books or seeing it in movies. But who knows. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I feel like I wouldn't want to see someone I care about cry. I think I prefer reading about it in books or seeing it in movies. But who knows. :P

It's the opposite for me... I would rather it was someone I knew. But that's because there's a HUGE comforting aspect for me, and you can't comfort someone in a book/movie. But I can certainly understand how for many people, crying would be something they wouldn't want to see from someone they cared about. It even used to make me feel uncomfortable when I was younger. But now, I would be drawn to any opportunity to comfort a person I cared about, as I would see it as an opportunity to bond emotionally with them. And, as a bonus, bonding with an attractive member of the opposite sex usually makes my heart flipflop a bit (is a turn-on). It's not an opportunity I would want to miss out on, anyway. It's hard to explain, though, which is why I don't tell many people about my crying fetish!

I feel like I wouldn't want to see someone I care about cry. I think I prefer reading about it in books or seeing it in movies. But who knows. :P

It's the opposite for me... I would rather it was someone I knew. But that's because there's a HUGE comforting aspect for me, and you can't comfort someone in a book/movie. But I can certainly understand how for many people, crying would be something they wouldn't want to see from someone they cared about. It even used to make me feel uncomfortable when I was younger. But now, I would be drawn to any opportunity to comfort a person I cared about, as I would see it as an opportunity to bond emotionally with them. And, as a bonus, bonding with an attractive member of the opposite sex usually makes my heart flipflop a bit (is a turn-on). It's not an opportunity I would want to miss out on, anyway. It's hard to explain, though, which is why I don't tell many people about my crying fetish!

I'm with you CarellFan. Everything you said here..is there an echo in the forum? :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Stefan is SO hot crying. :yes:

Damon too. ^_^:D:laugh:

Sorry I just realized this thread seemed to be soley geared towards crying in movies whereas this is TV. If someone wants to move this or something, that's fine.

But does anyone else (who has a bit of a thing for crying) hope they'll see their fave celebrity cry?

So is anyone else the same? Whats your story? :lol:

Not that this will surprise anyone, but Zac Efron does a damn nice job of crying and being emotional in movies. There was a scene in 17 Again, where he's "reading" a letter to his wife, and his voice cracks at just the right moments, and he looks so good when he starts to tear up.

Also, he cries a lot in Charlie St. Cloud, and again he is totally convincing! I've also seen and heard several interviews where other people tell him he's very good at crying in his movies. :lol:

And yeah, I have a thing for guys crying, whether it's my favorite actor, or one of my guy friends in real life.

• 5 years later...

I love male crying, either acted or real; it's an even bigger fetish for me than is sneezing.  I remember as a teenager being fascinated with John Malkovich's crying scene in the 1980's film of Death of a Salesman -- even though, tbh, Malkovich is not a favorite actor of mine.  Fortunately my favorite actor, Colin Firth, is a great onscreen crier too (see The King's Speech, for example).   

On February 21, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Sneesee said:

Not that this will surprise anyone, but Zac Efron does a damn nice job of crying and being emotional in movies. There was a scene in 17 Again, where he's "reading" a letter to his wife, and his voice cracks at just the right moments, and he looks so good when he starts to tear up.

Also, he cries a lot in Charlie St. Cloud, and again he is totally convincing! I've also seen and heard several interviews where other people tell him he's very good at crying in his movies. :lol:

And yeah, I have a thing for guys crying, whether it's my favorite actor, or one of my guy friends in real life.

Oooh the fabulous Mr Efron is just mmmm and totally guy-pretty! 

Sure, a guy who is in touch with his emotions is definitely very attractive. I'm also really into the vulnerability and care-taking aspects of it and just that it's usually a very intimate thing. And it's usually followed by some good nose blowing! 

Archived