Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello to all!

A440

Hi there! *looks around* Feels weird to be posting.

I've lurked here for QUITE a while and decided it was finally time to make an account.

That's about it. I'm A440, math geek, music nerd, idea-lover, bass II. And I look forward to starting to contribute!

Hello! How lovely to see you here. Welcome.

^_^

I recommend the chat, it's very geeky.

What she said :bday:

Hi and welcome, A440! Nice to meet you :>

Just a quick reminder that you can't access the chat until you pass pending, though hopefully that shouldn't take too long. I remember you from the other forum and I can't imagine there will be any difficulty. Have a look at Read Before Posting for more info and if you have any queries you can ask us in Website Support, about two thirds of the way down the forum front page.

I hope you have fun here and I may even join you occasionally in chat if the other geeks will let me in.

:bday:

I recommend the chat, it's very geeky.

What she said :)

Especially when Sigrith and Haee is there. Post more, pend less! x)

Welcome to this silly little place!

I hope you have fun here and I may even join you occasionally in chat if the other geeks will let me in.

Anyone who can lure Miss Vetinari into the chat is special indeed! :bleh:

It really does sound like you'll be a great addition here, and I hope you have a great time exploring the place. Hell, if we get a few more intrument players in here we could probably start a pretty kickass forum band... ;)

Archived