Sneeze Fetish Forum

Downpour [4/4] Complete!

27jj

DON'T HURT MY SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T HURT MY SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T HURT MY SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't fair! You can't stop there!

Please continue!!!!!!! The chapters are sooo good!

MORE!!!!!!! :):):D:D:D:wacko:

Sam’s not a little kid anymore, but he’s still Dean’s little brother and when he muffles a cough into his sleeve, Dean remembers all the times when they were little and he made Sam go to bed even though he was sick and stubborn.

He only hesitates for a second before making a decision. He walks over to the table, shuts Sam’s laptop, and goes back to his bed. He grins to himself when Sam gives a halfhearted protest before standing with another cough and a glare.

:heart: Aww, I love dean taking care of his little brother - and I love him being bossy.

“Sammy,” he says softly as he shakes Sam’s shoulder through the blanket. Sam stirs and emerges a few seconds later, face flushed pink, hair sticking out in all directions. He blinks up at Dean, then inhales shakily.

Hehh…ehhh-HUHTCHSH! HeptchSHOO! Ehh-ktchsh!”

:) :) :) Oohhh I LIKE... That's soo yummy!

“You’re not the only one who can do research, geek boy,” Dean says as an answer to Sam’s unasked question, and Sam sighs.

Sammy, look out! Dean's poachingin your preserve! :laugh:

Dean tenses when he hears a sharp inhale behind him, and he turns around to see Sam rubbing an index finger under his nose, his eyelashes fluttering, nostrils flaring.

Hehh…” Sam’s eyes widen, and he clamps a hand hard over his mouth and nose.

“Worst timing ever, Sam,” Dean hisses as his brother tries not to sneeze. He hears a muffled scream and pulls his gun from his waistband. He slides the clip out and Sam grunts beside him, then sneezes into his sleeve.

“Heh-ETSHCHshuh!”

Dean shoots him an exasperated glance and then replaces the clip before he steps out around the corner, gun aimed.

That was awesome! I LOOOOOOOVE the sneezing!

This is so great - can't wait for more!!!!

Oh, poor miserable Sam, having to hunt while he's really sick, bundled up, shivering, sneezing when he's trying to sneak up on the bad guys...

Delicious!!!

This is so good! Is it bad that I enjoyed envisioning the ghouls? I keep pretending that Sam is my boyfriend Sam! A girl can dream huh?

Omg, this is getting exciting!! I don't want it to ever end. ;) I love how Dean is taking care of his sick brother, it's too adorable. :laugh: Sneezy!Sammy is the cutest thing in the world. :laugh:

oooooh your plot is exciting! I want to read more just to find out what happens! But... also...the other stuff is good too. *ahem* yeah. Um.

I like Sam's misery. And also going into the rain... that promises to be good. Feverish!Sam is pretty the way you write him. Can't wait for more!

DON'T HURT MY SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T HURT MY SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T HURT MY SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't fair! You can't stop there!

Please continue!!!!!!! The chapters are sooo good!

MORE!!!!!!! :bleh::hyp::blush::D:wacko::nasty:

Heee, I know, I'm terrible for leaving it there:) :heart: But, have more?

:heart: Thank you!!

mmmm.... lovely sick Sammy. And nice plot thrown in too.

Thank you so much:)

Sam’s not a little kid anymore, but he’s still Dean’s little brother and when he muffles a cough into his sleeve, Dean remembers all the times when they were little and he made Sam go to bed even though he was sick and stubborn.

He only hesitates for a second before making a decision. He walks over to the table, shuts Sam’s laptop, and goes back to his bed. He grins to himself when Sam gives a halfhearted protest before standing with another cough and a glare.

:heart: Aww, I love dean taking care of his little brother - and I love him being bossy.

“Sammy,” he says softly as he shakes Sam’s shoulder through the blanket. Sam stirs and emerges a few seconds later, face flushed pink, hair sticking out in all directions. He blinks up at Dean, then inhales shakily.

Hehh…ehhh-HUHTCHSH! HeptchSHOO! Ehh-ktchsh!”

^_^:bag::clapping: Oohhh I LIKE... That's soo yummy!

“You’re not the only one who can do research, geek boy,” Dean says as an answer to Sam’s unasked question, and Sam sighs.

Sammy, look out! Dean's poachingin your preserve! :laugh:

Dean tenses when he hears a sharp inhale behind him, and he turns around to see Sam rubbing an index finger under his nose, his eyelashes fluttering, nostrils flaring.

Hehh…” Sam’s eyes widen, and he clamps a hand hard over his mouth and nose.

“Worst timing ever, Sam,” Dean hisses as his brother tries not to sneeze. He hears a muffled scream and pulls his gun from his waistband. He slides the clip out and Sam grunts beside him, then sneezes into his sleeve.

“Heh-ETSHCHshuh!”

Dean shoots him an exasperated glance and then replaces the clip before he steps out around the corner, gun aimed.

That was awesome! I LOOOOOOOVE the sneezing!

This is so great - can't wait for more!!!!

Awww, thank you so much!! :heart: You rock:)

Oh, poor miserable Sam, having to hunt while he's really sick, bundled up, shivering, sneezing when he's trying to sneak up on the bad guys...

Delicious!!!

Yay:) Glad you think so! Thanks!

This is so good! Is it bad that I enjoyed envisioning the ghouls? I keep pretending that Sam is my boyfriend Sam! A girl can dream huh?

Haha, glad you're enjoying:) Thank you!

Omg, this is getting exciting!! I don't want it to ever end. :nohappy: I love how Dean is taking care of his sick brother, it's too adorable. :heart: Sneezy!Sammy is the cutest thing in the world. :cryhappy:

Aww, you are the best:) Thanks :heart:

Sammy! Don't hurt Sammy! I am in suspense. This is exciting!

Hee, thank you!!

oooooh your plot is exciting! I want to read more just to find out what happens! But... also...the other stuff is good too. *ahem* yeah. Um.

I like Sam's misery. And also going into the rain... that promises to be good. Feverish!Sam is pretty the way you write him. Can't wait for more!

So thrilled you're liking it!! Thanks!!

PART 4

Dean sprints after the ghoul, barely managing to keep it in sight. All he needs is a few seconds to get a clear headshot, and he hopes Sam’s as lucky with the female one.

He rounds a corner and grins when he sees the ghoul at the other end, trapped. Without a word, Dean pulls the trigger, and the ghoul slides to the ground, leaving a smear of dark red on the wall.

He turns, panting, and starts to run in the other direction, after Sam.

He’s hit with a cold drizzle as he runs outside, and he drags a sleeve over his face and tries to make out the parking lot. To his left there’s a shout, and he sees Sam disappearing behind a car several yards away.

“Sam!”

Dean starts running, and in the distance he spots Sam on his back on the pavement, the ghoul standing over him. Sam cries out and it stops him in his tracks. The ghoul looks at Dean, blood clear on her hands and face even in the dark, and she laughs before sinking her teeth into Sam’s shoulder.

“No!” Dean yells, and the ghoul looks back up. Dean aims and pulls the trigger, and he’s sprinting before the monster even hits the ground.

“Sam? Sammy!”

“Sam?” Dean tries to rouse his brother, but he gets no response. The rain has let up a little, but Sam is completely drenched. Dean pushes back Sam’s dripping hair from his face and lightly slaps his cheek.

“C’mon, Sammy. Wake up.” He hauls Sam into a sitting position, and Sam sags limply against his chest, unmoving. “You’re going to make me carry you, aren’t you?” Dean sighs. He wraps an arm around his brother’s waist and is about to stand when Sam groans and starts to cough.

Dean waits, one hand on his brother’s back, until Sam stops coughing, and then helps him off the ground.

“Let’s get you to the car.”

Dean ends up practically carrying Sam to the car anyway, and once Sam’s settled in the Impala he slumps into the seat, moaning. Heat is radiating off of him as Dean quickly checks over his brother for any injuries. There’s a lot of blood but the wounds on Sam’s body aren’t deep. The only one that worries him is a long gash on the side of Sam’s neck, running down to his collar bone.

Dean shrugs out of his jacket and presses the damp fabric to Sam’s neck. He grabs his brother’s hand and places it over the jacket.

“Hey, Sammy. You still with me?” Sam coughs weakly but nods, and Dean taps his arm.

“Hold this here, okay?” He steps back and checks that Sam is able to hold the jacket to his wound. “I’ll be right back.”

Dean goes back for their bags, grabs the thin comforter from one of the beds- the motel isn’t going to miss it- and then a towel from the bathroom before jogging back out to the Impala. He tucks the blanket and a few jackets around Sam, tries to dry off his hair as best he can with the towel.

Sam’s trembling in his seat, hard shivers running through his body despite the layers on top of him. Dean turns up the heat, and Sam falls into a fitful doze. Dean drives as far as he can stand before he pulls off for the night, and by the time he does Sam is tossing fitfully in the passenger seat, covered in sweat, restless and still feverish, though he’s somehow managed the strength to keep Dean’s jacket pressed against his neck.

Dean carries the bags inside, and when he comes back out Sam is awake and sitting with the door open, one leg out of the car. Dean stands back a few feet, gauging his brother’s condition. His jacket is on the floor of the Impala, soaked with blood, and Sam is rubbing his nose roughly.

“Huh-HTCHCH! Ehh-hptchshSHUH!” The sneezes are followed with a loud groan.

“Gesundheit,” Dean sighs.

“Where are we?” Sam croaks when he spots Dean. He doesn’t attempt to stand, and after a long moment he doubles over in his seat in a fit of coughing that makes Dean wince.

“Motel,” he tells Sam as he hoists him up and out of the car.

“Were the ghouls…w-were they-”

“Shh, don’t talk. We got ‘em. Let’s get you inside, okay?”

Sam nods and coughs into Dean’s shoulder, lets Dean guide him into the room and onto the bed. Dean barely manages to get some medicine into him and bandages his injuries before he’s asleep, his breathing deep but labored.

Sometime in the night Dean is woken by the sound of Sam coughing. He turns the small light on the bedside table on, then blearily makes his way to the bathroom for a glass of water, but by the time he gets too Sam his brother is asleep again.

Dean sighs and presses the back of his and to Sam’s forehead. Whatever this bug is, it’s kicking Sam’s ass.

He knows he should feel some sort of relief that the hunt is over, meaning they can lay low for awhile and let Sam recover, but with their luck lately he’s not even sure of that.

He checks the bandages on Sam’s shoulder and neck and then collapses back into his bed. He’s just starting to fall back asleep when he hears a gasp from across the room, and he hears Sam sniffle rapidly before stifling several sneezes.

“HhhtCH! Heh-CHNX! Ehh-hngkt!”

“Sammy?”

There’s a groan and another round of sniffling, and Dean drags a hand over his face and pushes himself from the bed for the second time that night. Another sneeze sounds through the dark, quiet room and afterwards Sam makes a noise that’s not quite a whimper. Dean grabs the Kleenex and settles next to his brother in the bed.

“HeshSHUH!” Sam sneezes yet again and jumps slightly when Dean holds a Kleenex out to him. Sam blows his nose feebly into the tissue, and Dean presses the back of his hand to Sam’s forehead. To his relief, Sam seems to be cooling down a bit.

“Need anything?” Dean asks around a yawn, and Sam shakes his head. Dean pauses before climbing back under the covers, and judging by the quiet, it’s finally stopped raining outside. In the other bed, he can hear Sam shifting around and he figures neither of them will probably get much sleep.

“Thangks, Deand,” Sam murmurs. Dean smiles, feels himself drifting to sleep.

“Anytime, bro.”

THE END

So sad the goodness is over. Oh well, that gives you time to work on some more yumness. You're writing is astounding and ummm.... yeah.... HOT <3

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:drool::D

You hurt my Sammy!!!!!!! :)

At least 'Deand' was there to take care of him lol, and Thank you for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::rolleyes::laugh:

(Wants to hug Sammy)

Okay can I just say....I'm an idiot for not having seen this sooner....I don't know why I did not see it...probably cause I'm blind holy crap! Anywho....THIS WAS AWESOME! Oh...Em..Gee! Sooooo good. :D

I love Sammy and how adorably sick he got, and Dean for how adorably motherly but not overkill he got. And the characters were spot on...its like u love them or something lol jk....This was great! Thank you for such a :cold: read. I can now :kisscheek: and be :fear: .

Awesome! Awesome job! :evileyes2:

Sincerely,

Aussie :twisted:

Yay Update :jump: I. can. read. sick. Sam. So. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

:pile: It's over... It's OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEER... Uhmmm, I seem to be a little bit emotional right now...

Caring Dean, sick Sam, a great hunt, an injured Sam... I feel like it's my birthday! :laugh:

Thank you for this story! Stay as awesome as you are!

So sad the goodness is over. Oh well, that gives you time to work on some more yumness. You're writing is astounding and ummm.... yeah.... HOT <3

Aww:) Thank you so much!!

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):wub::laugh:

You hurt my Sammy!!!!!!! :)

At least 'Deand' was there to take care of him lol, and Thank you for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::bleh::bleh::laugh:

(Wants to hug Sammy)

I know, I can't resist hurting the poor muffin:heart: Thank you so much for reading!!

What a sweet ending.

I'm just sad it's over....

WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NEXT?? HUH HUH? =P

Thank you!!

Hee:) The answer to that question is TOO MANY THINGS. Especially when I should be doing homework and such:)

Okay can I just say....I'm an idiot for not having seen this sooner....I don't know why I did not see it...probably cause I'm blind holy crap! Anywho....THIS WAS AWESOME! Oh...Em..Gee! Sooooo good. :cryhappy:

I love Sammy and how adorably sick he got, and Dean for how adorably motherly but not overkill he got. And the characters were spot on...its like u love them or something lol jk....This was great! Thank you for such a :laugh: read. I can now :heart: and be :laugh: .

Awesome! Awesome job! :heart:

Sincerely,

Aussie :innocent:

Wow, thank you so much!! I'm really glad you like it:)

Aww, such a sweet ending, but I'm sad to see it over. :)

Me too! Thank you for reading!! I loved writing this:)

WHY did it have to END?

:heart: Thanks for reading!

Yay Update :hyper: I. can. read. sick. Sam. So. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

:heart: It's over... It's OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEER... Uhmmm, I seem to be a little bit emotional right now...

Caring Dean, sick Sam, a great hunt, an injured Sam... I feel like it's my birthday! :boom:

Thank you for this story! Stay as awesome as you are!

Aww, thank you!! YOU are awesome:)

Archived