Sneeze Fetish Forum

OBS F. anda self obs

sneezesweater

I had pulled into the parking lot at the grocery store and immediately got the urge to sneeze. I got my hanky out just in time to unfold it half way and let out a massive sneeze, they actually feel almost like a string of sneezes stuck together. My sneezes sound something like "EEYESH-ESH-ESH-ESHOOO". I've seen a few people sneeze like me, but it's rare lol. Anyway, I threw open my hanky and honked my nose thoroughly. As I was getting out of my car I heard another loud sneeze, probably louder than mine, but not the same. Like a screamed "HEEEYAAAAAASH!!!!" I'm walking down the lot looking for this sneezer and I hear another huge sneeze followed by a loud honk. "YYYYYAAAAAASHH... SHOOONNKK!!!". Finally, just as I was walking past a large passenger van I hear another ferrocious nose blow. I look to my right and find an older woman, early sixties,...late fifties maybe, with short dark black hair. I couldn't tell her age really because her face was burried in a large white hanky. She was waiting as, who was most likely her husband, loaded up their car, just sneezing her head off. I blessed her as I passed, she just nodded to me with her nose still in the hanky. I heard her sneeze again before I entered the store. It was another screamed HHEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAAAASHHHHH but with a loud SHOOO!!! at the end lol. I was very attracted to that sneeze and blow, if not the woman behind it lol.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Archived