Sneeze Fetish Forum

But Orange Juice Makes it Better

caligulasArmageddons

I'm sorry to say that this is not the Lupin story I promised. Unfortunately, the holes were a little large and the plotline strayed very far from what it seemed to be. However, to make up for it, I offer this little piece that might go on further for the fact that right now it only contains one sneeze! Oh joy!! Anyway, I have to explain something. Eryn is my personal character. Eryn is not my real name and I look nothing like her, so please don't go searching for her/me. If I choose to write more Hp fics, she might flip from sister to daughter, so please bear with me. So, without further ado, I am proud to present But Orange Juice Makes it Better!!!

Harry groaned. It was a normal Monday morning for most people, but unfortunately Harry did not fall into that category. This particular morning it felt like a small person was trying to break out of Harry's sinuses using a pickaxe. Harry pulled back the hangings of his bed and began groping around for his glasses. After putting them on and blinking painfully, Harry became aware of the figure in the doorway.

Even having known her for his entire life, Harry was still getting over how different he and his sister looked. In fact, while Harry had more of his father's traits, Eryn was her mother in miniature. Her long, dark red hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, as if she had been in a hurry to see Harry, but did not want her hair in the way. Her chiseled face was wearing a motherly look of worry as she crossed the room to Harry's bed.

"I'm sorry," she muttered, searching his face, perhaps for forgiveness.

"What for?" Harry's voice was raspy and congested. "You didn't happen to give me this cold, did you?"

"It's not a cold," Eryn explained, "but I am responsible for your feeling lousy."

"You were testing yet another spell on me?" Eryn often liked to experiment with custom spells, and her twin was usually the second person to have the spell cast on them(Eryn was the first).

"No, I listened to you, I haven't touched you. I was testing it on myself!" Eryn thought for a moment. "Scars?" She whispered.

"Maybe." Harry watched Eryn trace the crescent moon on her forehead. Aside from having a connection to Voldemort through their scars, the twins could communicate completely silently, just by brushing their scar. "How come your voice doesn't sound like this?"

"Orange juice," Eryn explained, "we could go down there now, you'll be fine in a few minutes-"

"No," Harry cut her off, "I want to know about this spell."

Eryn looked more and more nervous every second. "I can't really explain, maybe a demonstration?" She was fingering her wand, probably eager to charm her brother.

"Fine," Harry sighed, "one time." Harry stood up and Eryn followed suit. She pointed her wand at him and then gave it a casual flick, preparing to say the incantation when Harry held up one finger to stop her. "Hehshoo!" Eryn had lowered her wand and the tickle had retreated. "Okay," Harry sniffed, straightening up. "Go ahead."

"I just did." Eryn looked angrily at Harry, obviously insulted.

"What, one sneeze? What about an incantation?"

"The longer you focus, the longer the subject reacts. That, and the spell is nonverbal, leaving you a split-second advantage. Do you want to get orange juice now? You look awful." Eryn said, stowing her wand away.

"Yeah, but on the way, tell me how else we can use the spell to our advantage."

OOHHH!!!!! Why didn't I think of this idea, IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see more... :zippy:

I'd love to write more! If you tell me who you want to see sneeze next, I'll try to deliver!

And my happy little update!

Hermione could scoff, but in Harry’s eyes this was the best spell ever invented.

“You still haven’t told us the incantation. I’m beginning to think that the entire spell is a coincidence.” Ron was often rough towards Eryn; it was either that he hated her or was madly in love with her, Harry couldn’t tell which.

Eryn sighed. “It’s Sternumenta, and I’ve told you, Harry always-and I mean always-sneezes in triples. There was only one sneeze that time.”

Ron reached into his bag. “Then you won’t mind if I test it? You never sneeze at anything.”

Eryn looked nervous at these words-of course she sneezed at something, dust was often a trigger of several fits-her sneezes were high-pitched and loud. She was easily able to muffle them or stave them off, but the spell had loads of power. “I-I guess so. I mean, if you don’t trust me-“but Ron cut her off with a flick of his wand. Eryn was biting her lip and Ron was turning purple in the face, however, Eryn showed no sign of feeling any tickle.

“I knew it-a fluke.” Ron looked almost satisfied until Hermione burst into the conversation for the first time.

“Honestly, Ron, do you think you could possibly do it if you didn’t think it would work?” Hermione took out her wand and pointed it directly at Eryn’s chest. Less than a moment later, Eryn burst.

“Hi-chiew! Hichiew! Hichiew!” Hermione, eyes wide, dropped her wand and stared at Eryn, who was still struggling for breath. “And that, Ron, is proof that the spell works.”

“Proof? You could have been sneezing from anything!!” Ron’s voice cracked on the last word.

“But when it’s an allergy sneeze…” Eryn murmured a spell, her wand pointed towards the ground at her feet, and a small cloud of dust erupted from the spot. “It sounds like thi-this. Isshiew! Isshiew! Isshiew!” Eryn sneezed in rapid succession, loud and high-pitched as usual, but not until a few minutes after Hermione cleared the dust cloud with her wand did Eryn stop. “Th-thanks, Hermione. Is that proof, Ron?”

“I suppose.” Ron was defeated. Eryn had given him all she had, and Ron could not defeat it. “Maybe it could be a good prank spell?”

“I was thinking that.” Harry spoke for the first time in a few minutes. “I couldn’t think how we could keep from getting in trouble, though. Won’t somebody notice if we are staring at our victim until they stop sneezing?”

“Will they?” Eryn looked thoughtful. “They begin sneezing almost immediately, and we could just say that we were surprised as anyone else-they’ll all be staring at some point in the attack.”

“In that case,” Ron said, grinning, “Our first victim should be…”

Who? Comment and tell me!

Excellent, magic sneezes! There should certainly be more, from a girly sneezer. Tonks? Or since we're amongst the school chums, Ginny, Cho, Luna, well, the list is endless...

Excellent, magic sneezes! There should certainly be more, from a girly sneezer. Tonks? Or since we're amongst the school chums, Ginny, Cho, Luna, well, the list is endless...

I totally agree especially with tonks and fleur!

Well, as Aprilcot asked first, I present to you...My Draco bit! (I HATE how I write Slytherins, they seem too...Urk for me. Don't judge too harshly!)

In Eryn’s opinion, Draco Malfoy really knew how to sneeze like a pureblood. The four Gryffindors, stifling giggles, watched as the scene unfolded in Transfiguration the next day. Malfoy was easily able to control himself, he would just rub at his nose and the power would begin to fade from Eryn’s mind. Harry caught on within the first five minutes, however, and gripped Eryn’s hand tightly, allowing his power to flow through hers with the power of their scars acting as a connection. Draco Malfoy took one last hitching breath before clasping both hands over his mouth and nose with a soft Ksssh!

The single sneeze acted as a stimulant, bringing out a fit so spectacular that even the people sitting across the classroom were staring at Draco. Pansy Parkinson spoke to him first.

“Draco, are you alright? I hate seeing you miserable like this. What’s causing this fit?” Pansy was clinging to Draco’s arm like a life raft, and Draco tried to push her away, managing to mutter something incomprehensible between one wet Ksssh! to its twin.

“Not sicKsssh! I…Ksssh! I can’t be…be…Ksssh! allergic to…Ksssh!” Draco succumbed to another fit and could say no more.

“I’ll take you to the hospital wing, Draco!” Pansy practically squealed. Locking arms with him elbow-to-elbow, Pansy led him down the aisle of desks; not even noticing when Eryn kicked a pile of dust-pollen mix directly into Draco’s face to make sure nobody became suspicious when Draco ceased to sneeze out of class.

“That was brilliant,” Ron managed to say between laughs after class in the common room, “but we aren’t finished yet. Who should we strike next?”

“Obviously someone with allergies,” Hermione leaned over a scrap of parchment (having been much more enthusiastic after imagining Draco tortured), crossing names off a list in her own neat handwriting, “or else it’ll seem too suspicious. So far, that leaves us with Ginny, Cho, or Luna.”

Before Ron or Harry could protest against bewitching their friends, Eryn looked questioningly at Ron. “Ginny? What’s she allergic to?”

“Grass pollen,” Ron said with an odd look on his face, “and ragweed. Drives her crazy during hay fever season.”

“You too, I seem to remember,” Ginny appeared at Ron’s elbow, grinning. “But don’t you even think about using that spell on me. I can dig up some dirt on various Slytherins, if you’d like.” Spotting the lost look on Eryn’s face, she added, “I heard you talking yesterday, but other than me, no one heard.”

Sighing, Eryn looked down at her hands. Ginny was a good friend, after all.

“Fine,” she muttered, “but it better be GOOD dirt.”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Ginny tied her bright red hair up in a ponytail, smirking. “It will.”

Who's Ginny going to tail first? Any ideas?

I can't edit my post now (sorry mods) but could someone tell me how to change the title so that it says M&F, Part 3/?? Thanks!

I can't edit my post now (sorry mods) but could someone tell me how to change the title so that it says M&F, Part 3/?? Thanks!

Sorted!

You won't be able to edit your posts for a while. If you write a lot, however, you may be / become eligible to join the Writers Group. See here for details of how to join.

• 2 months later...

I must offer my apologies for being so late on continuing this. My parents aren't the most supportive people in the world, and the request confused me. Then I thought of an idea. But of course, you'll just have to wait. Don't worry, PollenFairy, you haven't killed the thread.

And I hope this isn't spam.

Archived