Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabbles

DancingDead

So... I decided to have a go at this sneeze fanfiction stuff, see how it’s received etc. I picked up the 100 Drabbles Challenges, and decided to do it :lol: My pairings will be maleXmale, as the description said :lol: My characters are based off real-life people, [ie members from the band Avenged Sevenfold] It doesn't matter if you don't know who they are, I suppose [does it?]. A sneeze!fic is a sneeze!fic, regardless of who the characters are :D

Please note that there will be cursing, and some suggestive terms. This is not 18+ material, however.

Please enjoy my stories. ^^

And here we go…

Prompt: 1 – Kink

Pairing: Zacky/Brian

Word Count: 188

“Et-schh!”

Brian’s head snapped up at the sound of the sneeze. His murky brown irises flickered over to his boyfriend; red nose, pale face, huddled on the chair with his knees to his chest. “You’re getting a cold, aren’t you?” Brian’s eyes were shining eagerly as he spoke.

The raven haired man shook his head in denial. “N-No! It was just a s-s-sn-ATCHOO!” He managed to catch that one in the crook of his elbow. There was little time for talking – several more followed after that: “K-atchoo! Hitchoo! Etchshoo!” Without thinking, he dragged his sleeve across his running nose, and then looked up at Brian with a snuffle. “Whad was I sayig againd?”

Brian was biting down hard on his lip. There was nothing better than a sick, defenceless Zacky. Nothing. And seeing as he had a certain fetish for a certain person’s adorable sneezes, he had a feeling the next few days were going to be pretty... kinky

“Oh Zacky dear, how about I get you to bed, hm?"

The raven haired muttered something inaudible, the words 'sex' and 'horny bastard' being caught as he shuffled to the bedroom...

My first sneeze!fic [well, sneeze!drabble, but whatever :D]

kyaaahhh :P please mooorrreeee :D

I totally agree. haha I think I just went into fan girl mode. lol. jk. this sounds so awsome thanks for writing it! and hope there's more!

Thanks to those who read, and those who commented {Ciuty80, Aprilcot and Zane} You guys rock 8-)

Prompt: 2 – Science Fiction

Pairing: Zacky/Brian

Word Count: 186

Brian knew Zacky long enough to know that when he was sick, nothing cheered him up better than a good science fiction. And seeing as his lover was currently the sufferer of a rather sneezy head cold, he decided to treat Zacky by running down to the local movie rental place and hiring the entire Star Wars collection.

Back home, he popped in the first movie, made some popcorn for Zacky and himself, and then settled down beside his lover in their king-sized bed, both ready to watch some good science fiction in peace and quiet… However, they both knew that wouldn’t happen:

During the credits: “Heshoo!”

Ten minutes into the movie: “At-chuumn! Katchumn!”

Half an hour of viewing: “Hit-pffph! Kitchoo!”

After an hour, Brian had not caught a single word of the film. Zacky’s constant sneezing was loud enough to block out any level of volume the television produced. Only when Zacky fell asleep was he able to sigh, relax into the pillow and start watching the movie. There was silence for several minutes until:

Eeetissue! Echtissch!”

Brian gave up on watching Star Wars after that…

It's so adorable I love it! :D:P sorry, computer is being stupid so hopefully this comes out right.

Thanks once again to all who read/comment :D I never thought anyone would read this XD Anyway, a new pairing [i took a break from Zacky/Brian, solely because the next few will be about them :bleh:]

Prompt: 3 – Frightened

Pairing: Jimmy/Johnny (New pairing, ftw!!)

Word Count: 235

Johnny had lots of interesting facts about himself, but here’s the best one: He had never gotten sick before. He was twenty six years old, and the last time he even had the slightest sniffle was back when he was still in diapers. He never knew what it was like to have a sore throat, or a cough or even a headache… Until today…

The blonde woke up feeling terrible. His legs ached, his throat burned, his head throbbed… And his nose itched. He didn’t know what to do.

“Ab I dying?” He croaked, wrapping the blankets around his body, trying to get some warmth in his aching, cold limbs.

An hour or so passed of poor, sickly Johnny just lying there until something happened that he’d never forget; he sneezed. “Hetchshh!” His body shook with fear. What just happened? “Etchtshh!” Another one? “Etchshh!” Yet another one?!

By the time his boyfriend returned from work, Johnny was a sorry sight, lying crumpled in their bed with a Rudolph red nose and flushed, hot cheeks. Jimmy saw his lover sneeze, and grabbed the tissue box. He pressed a tissue under his nose and made him blow. “Sweety? Are you okay?”

Johnny shook his head. “Do! Jibby, Ib dying! I-I keep sdeezing and Ib hod and-“

Jimmy didn’t hear anymore; he brought Johnny close to his body in a warm hug, half smiling at his sweet innocence.

Archived