Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spin721

Trillium

I have to say thank you (which I'm sure will be echoed by many others here) for your incredibly generous You Tube videos, especially since you've had difficulties on that site before from various bad actors. It is so good of you to post again, and I just wanted to say that your videos are very much appreciated. Thank you. :bleh:

I'm glad to be first to second this (if that's good English !) and to confirm that your videos are really appreciated by all members of the community.

Thanks, mate !

Hi Everyone. Sorry to be such a slacker in responding. I appreciate all of your comments. I am happy you enjoy my videos and I REALLY do enjoy making them. However, I only WATCH my videos once just for quality purposes/ editing purposes. I do not enjoy male sneezes and certainly not my own. However, the last few have been: one shot, one take, HD level videos. I have NOT edited a thing, which I believe has led to such a positive response. BUT, I am always open to suggestions...especially to the members on here. Please feel free to contact me if you would have something that you would like to see. You can be male OR female. I may prefer female sneezes, HOWEVER...a lot of males certainly are fans as well...and I can not just ignore that. I just wanted to make that known. Just because I have a preference, I don't forget about someone else. If that makes sense...GREAT. If you do not understand that...well...read this again. We all enjoy the same type of thing. I mean everyone. Thanks to all of you.

Thanks so much for everything...I think that I can speak for everybody when I say that we really appreciate you suffering for us (I am sure that making some of those videos did come easily for you). Thanks again!! :zippy:

• 8 months later...

Archived