Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blizzard

sneezychick93

Ok so I found a story I wrote like 5 years ago. It's not really well written, but has alot of sneezing so I hope you guys enjoy it despite the writting.

The cold breeze pierced my face as I got back on my beloved horse. I needed to escape this place. My family had become too much, they didn’t care! I kicked her into a run and bolted for the gate

“Run girl.” We rode for miles before the snow started to fall. Unsure of how to get back home I just kept riding.

About an hour later I decided to turn around, but had no idea where I was. I could feel the temperature dropping as the snow began to pile high. “Just what I need.” I stood there in the middle of nowhere with no one around. The wind began to pick up and the snow fell harder. “It’s a blizzard. Why of all days did I pick to run off?” I yelled out into nothing. I got off my mare and led her the way which I thought was home.

I wondered around in circles for hours. I found nothing as I walked, not even a tree. I could only see three feet in front of me. The snow now piled two feet high and the air grew colder and colder.

My clothes were soaked from the snow that had melted when it touched the fabric. I sat down and tried to force myself to stay awake. I couldn’t stop shivering and I thought for sure this was the end.

The snow built up even more as I sat in it holding tight to the reigns. I looked up only to see a boy about my age walking towards me. By pulling on the reigns I forced myself up.

“Are you crazy? What are you doing out here?” I looked up into unfamiliar piercing blue eyes. The wind blew his semi short brown hair in his face.

“I should be asking you the same question.”

“I saw you walk by my cabin a few minutes ago.”

“I- was try-trying to f-f-find…” I couldn’t even finish my sentence. I felt too tired and lightheaded.

“Come on let’s get you inside.” I really didn’t want to go to his house since I didn’t know him, what kinda person went out into a blizzard to save a complete stranger.

“I really need to get home right now. My mother and father are probably worried out of their minds.”

Yeah right! I could die and they wouldn’t notice.

“You can’t go out there now. This is just the beginning of the blizzard. It’ll be a lot worse within five minutes. We need to get you back before then.” He paused and took a deep breath. “You’ll die if you keep going.”

“Why do you care if I keep going or not?” I looked at him as his eyes narrowed. His voice became a soft whisper. A warm sensation ran up and down my body.

“Stubborn woman, just come with me if you wish to stay alive!.” I knew I had no choice, but to listen to him. Part of me actually wanted to go with him. He was actually very handsome and seemed to be very nice.

“Ok, I-I-I…HICHIEW!!! I sneezed harsh into my hand. “I’ll go wi-w…” HIH- CHEW!

“Don’t say anything else I understand.” He smiled and for some strange reason, that even I didn’t know, I smiled back. Half of me didn’t want to go, but the other half did. I took one step and fell strait into his arms.

“You’re too weak to walk.” I blushed and the next thing I knew he scooped me up in his arms and carried me while he led the horse behind him. His cabin came into view and we were soon there. He opened the door and put me down.

“I’m going to put your horse in the stables. Try and see if you can walk now.” I smiled.

“I never got your name…hih…HATCHIEW!” I sneezed as I finished the sentence. The pressure built in my sinuses and head.

“Aaron and yours?”

“Gloria.” He smiled at me.

“It’s a beautiful name.” I blushed and he walked out the door. I stood motionless in the middle of his cabin. Out of nowhere I began to cough again. I fell to the floor I was coughing so hard. Aaron came running into the cabin as he heard me fall.

“Are you alright?” I couldn’t answer. The room began to spin and I soon blacked out, but I could still hear his voice. “Gloria, answer me.” Then nothing…

TBC?

• 4 weeks later...

It has a nice little plot to it, and I like the sneeze onomatopeia ^^ Count me in for one of the people who wanna see a continuation of this -- I'd like to see what you'd add to it, five years later!

I woke up alone in a room I wasn’t known to me. My head felt like it was going to explode and my chest was really tense making it hard to breathe. The door opened and Aaron walked in.

“Oh good you’re awake. It’s about time.” He smiled and sat next to me.

“What happened and where am I?”

“I’m not surprised you don’t remember. You have a very high fever. You must have been out in the blizzard for hours.” I remembered, I’d run away and he’d saved me. I tried to give him a weak smile, but broke off in a coughing fit repeatedly interrupted by sneezing.

“How long was I out?” I said in a hoarse voice.

“Two days, I thought you’d wake up feeling completely normal. I did everything I could to have it that way.” He looked defeated.

“Thanks to you I’m alive, but I have to get home. I’ve been gone for two days, although they probably haven’t even noticed I’m gone.” He smiled at my reply. “They don’t care about me. They only care about my older brother. They’re also caught up in the war and the fact that my brother in heir to the throne.”

I’m such an idiot! Why did I have to say that I was the princess? How could you?

I gasped and he just smiled.

“I had a feeling you were the princess and now I must tell you who I am.” I smiled and waited for him to go on. “I’m the prince of Lorallen.” My eyes got huge as I bolted up. I was rescued by my enemy and he knew it.

“WHAT?” I yelled and regretting it right away. My head started spinning. I put my hand on my head and tried my best not to pass out again. My chest burned as I began to cough harshly again. Then that tickle in my nose became too much. Hih…huh…hh…hatiew! Itchoo! Ishoo! Utchiew! Ugh!

“Princess, you must rest.

“”Please just call me Gloria.”

“Ok, Gloria you need to get some sleep.” He smiled and I think he was enjoying the torturous look of pre-sneeze on my face

“I-I-I…” ACHEW!!!!!! I felt horrible. He smiled and said nothing as he left.

You’re such a fool, Gloria. He’s such a nice guy. Dad will kill him if he finds out this is who I’m with. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I feel so helpless and miserable.

I prayed that I would be well the next day, but my prayer wasn’t answered the way I wanted it to be. I was even worse than before.

“As soon as the snow melts and we can make it to the palace in my kingdom. I’m going to take you there. You can get medical care and then I’ll let you go home.”

“W-w-w-what- if your fa-f-f…” I shivered so bad my teeth were chattering. I felt terrible, I ached everywhere; my head throbbed even more than the day before, I was burning up and sweating because of the fever, and I couldn’t do anything, but sit up in bed and talk.

“We’re going to leave tomorrow, OK.” I sighed and nodded. My nose began to itch and then a sneezing fit broke out. Ishoo! Athiew! Utchiew! Itshoo!

“I’m sorry, you had to put up with me for the past couples days. It must be horrible having to stay here then go home.” He sighed and looked out the window. The snow had melted enough for them to leave.

“I’d rather be here. Like your parents my Dad is only interested in the war. I don’t have any siblings, but he doesn’t pay attention to me. Even when I’m sick.”

“I almost died once from a snake bite and they didn’t care at all, yet if my brother even as much as sneezes once they call a doctor.” He looked back at me with a looked that no one had ever used on me before. It showed care and concern.

“Get some rest we’ll be leaving in the morning.” I laid down again as he left the room. The sun had set and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

What a sneezy girl, that Gloria is! I like how her friend referred to her as "princess", it was really cute. I really liked all the descriptions of how she felt before and during her sneezing, which added a sense of desperation and misery that I found to be quite endearing. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the author has a thing for the caretaking aspect of the fetish -.^

What a sneezy girl, that Gloria is! I like how her friend referred to her as "princess", it was really cute. I really liked all the descriptions of how she felt before and during her sneezing, which added a sense of desperation and misery that I found to be quite endearing. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the author has a thing for the caretaking aspect of the fetish -.^

I really do! I love that whole caretaking! :wub:

The next morning I woke up and felt much better. I still coughed and sneezed a lot, but I had my energy back and my fever was gone. I went into the other room after I had finished getting dressed. I walked out and found Aaron asleep on the floor in the living room. I figured out how to make breakfast so I did.

When it was ready I went to wake Aaron up.

“Aaron, wake up breakfast is ready.” He didn’t move at all. I touched his forehead. “You’re burning up. Let’s get you to bed.” He sat up slowly and with a groan. I helped him to the bed.

“I’m glad to see you’re feeling better.”

“Yet I’m not glad to see you so sick. You must have been out in the blizzard for a while too.” I sighed and knew I couldn’t go home. I was still sick and Aaron had just gotten sick too.

“Than-th-t.” ACHEW!!! He sneezed all over me, but he didn’t have the strength to move. If I got sick again I wouldn’t mind as long as he got well.

It’s strange I feel so safe around him, but he’s suppose to be my enemy. Father would die if he knew who I was with right now, but I’m not going to tell him. When I get home they’re going to be furious. If they even noticed I was gone. I sighed.

“Shhhhhh…you ne-n-n…” I tried to fight the urge to pass out, but it over powered me. I heard his faint voice.

“Gloria, you’re still too weak all we can do is hope and pray.” He whispered to me.

The next morning I woke up on the bed again. I slept all day and all the way through the night. I felt exactly like I did the day before. I sat up and all that changed. Everything started spinning. I stood up and nearly fell over from being so dizzy. I walked out of the room looking for Aaron. I found him in the kitchen cooking. My fever and headache had returned and the chills were unbearable.

“Oh no missy, get back to bed.”

“What about you yesterday you were really sick. You’re either hi-hi-h…”I started coughing and couldn’t stop.

“I was sick yesterday, but I actually took my medicine. I tried giving it to you, but you refused to take it.” I tried to remember what happened the past couple days, but everything was a blur. He picked me up and carried me back to bed.

Archived