Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi everybody :)

Hayley

Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the Forum. I just made my account a couple days ago, but I already love it here. It's great to find a place where everyone is so open and accepting. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey there, Hayley, we're very glad to have you join us. The openness of this place truly is refreshing, and I think you'll find that as time goes on and you get more and more used to discussing the various aspects of the fetish here with everyone that you'll become more and more comfortable and open with it. To that end, please feel free to jump into any topic that interests you, it's great to hear from our newer members, plus it'll help you get to know everyone that much quicker.

Also, don't be shy to ask if you have any questions or need help with something - s'what those of us with the red or blue food coloring in our names are here for! :inlove:

Welcome to the forum.........

....do you get Hay(ley)fever by any chance? :twisted:

Hope you have fun here

:boom:

Also, don't be shy to ask if you have any questions or need help with something - s'what those of us with the red or blue food coloring in our names are here for! :D

Hey, how about purple food coloring? :laugh:

Silliness aside, welcome to the forum!

It's nice to see you've been making your way around. :zippy:

Archived