Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi!!

Firefly

Hey! My name is Sidney, but please call me by my username. :boom: I've only been lurking here for about a week, and I just *had* to join. Let me tell you a little bit about myself and my fetish. Okay, about me: I have long, dirty blonde hair that I am very proud of, and green eyes that sometimes vary in color depending on my mood. I love reading and writing, and my greatest achievement is writing a 235-page story that took me two years to finish. Hopefully, I'll get it published someday! Alright, about my fetish--I have had a strange fascination with sneezing ever since I was three, when I saw the Count on Sesame Street sneezing (I have a freakish memory!!). That's a little embarrassing to admit... But oh well. I like allergic fits or induced sneezing, but not colds. >.< I also like when a sneeze gets stuck, but then unexpectedly, forcefully, comes back. I call it "the climax sneeze". Lol, is that weird? I myself am not a sneezer at all: in fact, I rarely ever sneeze. However, I have gotten awfully good at inducing, and I might post some wavs here, if I'm brave enough. Well, I think that's about it for now. If there's anything else you want to know, please feel free to ask me. :twisted:

Welcome to the forum. :) Good to see such enthousiasm! I hope you'll have lots of fun around here. :(

(On a side note, your profile says you're 13, so while your enthousiasm to participate is much appreciated, the forum doesn't allow .wavs from underaged people :) )

Welcome to the forum. :) Good to see such enthousiasm! I hope you'll have lots of fun around here. :)

(On a side note, your profile says you're 13, so while your enthousiasm to participate is much appreciated, the forum doesn't allow .wavs from underaged people :) )

Ahh, that's right. Oh well, I'll stick to YouTube. :(

Great to meet you, Firefly. :) Sigrith's right about the wavs, but there are a ton of other ways you could contribute positively around here in the meantime, and regardless it's always interesting to have new members around. Be sure to explore the entire board and above all enjoy yourself!

Welcome, Firefly! I hope you enjoy the place. :)

I'm curious - did you choose your username because you liked the tv show Firefly? I love that show!

Welcome, Firefly! :) Hey, having another writer around is awesome... I'm like you, I worked on a story for 2 years, once... but then I gave up because it was horrible. :D So good on you for finishing.

Enjoy the forum!!

Archived