Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey Peoples! (yes I used peoples. its a word...)

StarryView

Well, I haven't given this site a full look through I guess, because I think I should have posted here first? I suppose I could still be new? haha. Well.. I'm a pretty energetic teenager. I differ in the way most teens might think of their parents. I don't think mine are stupid, I just don't understand their reasoning. And sometimes I don't ask their reasoning in such a great tone, but hey, I'm irritated sheesh.. haha. I also hate it when my dad doesnt give me a reason for his "no"s other than the because-I-said-so deal. UGH!

Anywho, enough rambling. Like I recently posted in the general discussion board(but now Im giving more detail and reasonings), I haven't always had a "fetish" per se. It's been more or less a semblance of comfort and relief because it released stress for me and simply made me feel good and relaxed. Never got the sexual appeal. Until recently, that is. My boyfriend, I love him so much.. has the most adorable sneezes to me and I think he's changed my views, or maybe just my body has changed to react to things now. Other people's sneezes do sometimes turn me on depending on how they sneeze, but his are simply mesmerizing to me and I definitely wish I could marry him right now, since I believe in waiting for marriage :):) Oh, and colds do it big time for me.. Probably because I love being able to care for people. As long as they don't throw up.. that's why I don't want children..

Sorry this blurb about me was a bit long.. but that's what this is for right? I could be wrong haha.

Great to have you here with us, Silence. I think it was great you adding in a decent description of yourself - it helps everyone to get to know you that much more easily.

It's kind of cool that you seem to have taken the "route less traveled" with regards to your fetish development, since I think most of us always remember it being "full strength" as it were, so your story could quite possibly help us shed a little bit of light on a possible way the fetish could evolve.

In any case, be sure to enjoy yourself here, and don't be shy to let any of the mods know if you have any questions/problems - s'what we're here for!. :)

Thanks Mute :D I'll be sure to if I should come across anything. It seems great here so far. Im looking forward to hopefully making friends here. Seems a bit hard for me as I'm shy.

Hey Person!

Don't be shy, jump in and feel the coolness ..... of the cheesecake!

*presents it*

Aaaaaand .... :wub: ..... you posted somewhere other than here first? The posting police will be here momentarily :D

Oh! Wait! Mute and I are the fuzz now aren't we?

:)

Please feel free to carry on!

First there was Silence....now you are Outspoken.....

Either way, it's good to have you about

Welcome :D

No, that's fine! We're all just teasing. Welcome to the forum! :D Don't be shy, as we are always interested in meeting new people!

Hello, SilenceOutspoken!

Did the fuzz get you yet?

:D

haha. Oh yes. It was quite dreadful! But all's okay now. :laugh:

Obsessed- nice to meet you too :laugh:

Wow.... You got some of vets cheesecake you must be cool!

Anyway welcome!

Everyone is welcome to cheesecake. Sometimes however the cheesecake is incognito. It can't be helped.

*is fuzzy*

Welcome! :)

I think being outspoken is a good thing-- it gets you free cheesecake. Obviously, a win.

Have fun, and I'll see ya in the boards!

edelric01

Archived