Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jem and the Holograms

sneezedreamer

Fellow forum member prisma told me about her interest in a cartoon from the mid/later 1980's called "Jem and the Holograms" a while back. I was curious enough to watch a couple of episodes...and then I became fully hooked on the show, of course. :blush: There are 2 episodes that feature sneezing, and I thought someone here might want to see them.

One sneeze is in the very first episode of the series, titled The Beginning. You can find part 1 of that episode here. Jerrica Benton sneezes from a cloud of dust after a vacuum cleaner bag explodes. The sneeze is at about 2:40.

There are also 2 sneezes in the episode Hot Time In Hawaii. The Misfits, another female band, perform a song called, "Misfits in Hawaii", and they throw in a verse about "catching tropical diseases". Band member Pizzazz sneezes once, followed by her band-mates making sneezing and coughing noises. It's hard to tell which one is making which noise, but I'm pretty sure that Roxy (white haired one) sneezes, while Stormer (blue haired one) is coughing. The second part of this episode is located here. Sneezing starts at about 3:23.

Fellow forum member prisma told me about her interest in a cartoon from the mid/later 1980's called "Jem and the Holograms" a while back. I was curious enough to watch a couple of episodes...and then I became fully hooked on the show, of course. :laugh: There are 2 episodes that feature sneezing, and I thought someone here might want to see them.

One sneeze is in the very first episode of the series, titled The Beginning. You can find part 1 of that episode here. Jerrica Benton sneezes from a cloud of dust after a vacuum cleaner bag explodes. The sneeze is at about 2:40.

There are also 2 sneezes in the episode Hot Time In Hawaii. The Misfits, another female band, perform a song called, "Misfits in Hawaii", and they throw in a verse about "catching tropical diseases". Band member Pizzazz sneezes once, followed by her band-mates making sneezing and coughing noises. It's hard to tell which one is making which noise, but I'm pretty sure that Roxy (white haired one) sneezes, while Stormer (blue haired one) is coughing. The second part of this episode is located here. Sneezing starts at about 3:23.

Good find. Ugh, i hate that original theme music. The revamped one was much better.

I didn't actually watch it :D but it came on in a single block of cartoons ("Super Sunday") that also included The Inhumanoids, Robotix and Big Foot.

• 10 months later...

Archived