Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seriously..?

Ker0kero

Hello :blush: I decided to take a little break from Dream and write a little 2 part (maybe 3 part) story. Please tell me what you think...

------

Ch. 1

There I was, the most powerful Black Mage, lying on the ground. What a fool I am...I couldn't protect anyone...how shameful. I look around me to see another town completely destroyed by the darkness. Why... I began to cry under my masked face, I guess this hat is useful for something...I can't show my face anymore.

"U-uh!!" I wake up, the world around me clearing and colors rearranging.

"Good job, White Mage!!" Fighter applauded, "You rejuvinated him!! Awesome~"

"Shut it." I groaned, rolling over. It was a memory I just couldn't erase, then.

"We should head out, there's armour to collect you know." Thief was polishing his silver dagger on a tree stump. I sit up, the memories one by one collecting in my brain. "Excuse me?" White Mage's voice spoke up, "Who are you?"

"My name is Black Mage...but it's none of your business..."My head swerved to the side in curiousity. "Let's head out." White Mage stood up, holding out a hand. I blushed in embarrassement, "I can do it myself!" Standing shakily, I push aside all feelings for her kindness and head towards town...but not before I hit the ground first.

"Black Mage!!!" White Mage cried out, but all I could hear was my heart. I coughed as I felt myself being picked up, and I was set on something soft...

I open my eyes to find myself in an Inn. I can't believe it!!! I'm in heaven, and they forgot to overlook I'm a CHOSEN ONE. I need a better room! Rude!

"Are you alright?"

"Wh-white mage?!" I croaked, sitting up. "Wh-what's going o...oh...ka'TCH!" Ugh...

"You caught a high fever...we tried to find a cure tome but no one has any in this town." Frowning, she looks over me with worriful eyes. Is she really that worried? My weak thoughts were muffled by voices from behind the door, but I began to lose all senses as I tilted my head back once more,

"KSH'OO! K'CHOO! 'Chuh! Ach'huh!"

"Bless you!!" White Mage quickly stuffed a tissue to my nose, rubbing away the tickle.

"Tha...thuhhh....HAT'CH! k'TCHU! *sniff* ..." She's really kind. I coughed weakly, lying back in bed and rubbing my tired nose.

"Here, let's get that hat off you-"

"NO!" I shouted, quickly grabbing my precious hat. White Mage stared blankly for a few seconds, and then smiled. "If you're not comfortable, I understand."

"*sniff*...I'b sorry." I blinked. Wait...what?

"You're getting worse!" White Mage pulled the covers over me, "Just rest, okay?"

I nod, blushing under the shadows hiding my expressions. No one...no one's ever cared about me before. I drift into a peaceful sleep, letting the dear face of White Mage fade into black.

Oh mai, I love this game so much~ I always wondered what the Black Mage hid under the hat...

But aaahhhh, this is amazing~~~~ <3

Edited because I fail at spelling X3

Why...why can't I move? I sit up, the world blurry around me. A muffled voice echoes in the distance,

"See? I told you I was good at healing!"

"Wh-whad? *sniff*" The blurriness fades to see the floor right above my head, "WHY AB I ID THE AIR?!" I panic, quickly struggling in my rope bandages.

"Oh!" Fighter looks up at me, "Me and Thief were having a contest to see who could cure you first! Don't worry about your hat; I bandaged it on."

"Gedt be dowd! I deband you give be bagk by sbells adt wu...huh....HAT'CHT!"

"Nope~" Fighter pointed to my books on a nearby desk, "It's not right to use up your mana!"

"And we have to clear your nose first." Thief chimed in, pulling a feather out. H-huh?!

"D-don'd! I'b allergic!"

"Well then sneezing more is good!" he walked to me, tickling the feather up the chin to the ridge of my nose,

"Do...stuh...huh..." my head tilted back slowly, eyelids fluttering until my tortured burning nose had to relieve of the burden;

"HACHOO! ACHOO! CHOO! CHOO! k'TCHU! XNGHT'u!"

"Woah.." Fighter's eyes widened, "Oops."

"What is going on here?!" White Mage dropped her groceries with a loud 'thud'.

"*SNIFF* I'b sorry white ma...ma...m...'CHOO!" I was quickly lowered to the floor.

"You should be ashamed!" White Mage scolded Fighter and Thief, as they lowered their heads.

"We're sorry.." Fighter sighed, "we were trying to help, White." Thief shuffled his feet sadly.

"It's alright," White Mage smiled, but I thought otherwise,

"Do id's do...huh...HACHOO! I cad see three feedt i...ih...id frudt ub b...- K'tchoo! -be! By eyes are wadtery, b...b....buh....by dose is r...r-red! I feel aw....ah...hah....HASH'HOO!"

"Awful?" White Mage wrapped a blanket around me gracefully, "Don't worry about a thing, I'll take care of you."

A blush rose to my cheeks as she smiled.

"D....dagk you."

-----

"So where are you from?"

As we sat by the fire, I huddled in my blanket and thought for a while,

"Id's privadte."

"Private?"

"*sniff* Yes. I...ieh...heh.....Hec'TCH!," I took a deep, raspy breath, "I'b dodt frub...'aroud here. I....I cad't e...ehe....egsplaid byself. *sniff* Id's ha...huh...hard."

"Hard..." she studied my movements, "are you afraid to tell of your past?"

"*sniff* ..."

"I understand..." she pickd at her robes, finding a fold in her dress to distract her from sadness. That's what I used to do... my eyes grew dim, but warm.

"I never had a home either. I was by myself and-"

"HASH'TCHU!!!" I blinked, rubbing my nose, "Egsguse be, cudtidue."

"-alright...I was young at the time..I had a wealthy family...one that always looked after me. One day I sneaked downstairs to take a peek but what I found was...unsettling." she shook a little, "My parents sold fighters for money...that's how I met Fighter. He was the first one I saw in the basement, all bloody and bruised!!!" She shrouded her eyes in her silken hood.

"Wh-white Bage..." I stuttered, unaware of what to say,

"Don't worry." She smiled, "Me and Fighter escaped together. I can't imagine a more tolerable man than Fighter." She looked toward the fire, "Don't judge him as a gluttonous idiot...he acts that way...because he knows he's free."

There was an unsettling silence, before I saw a single diamond-like tear fall over her face. I heard a tiny squeaking noise, and I couldn't hold myself back.

We watched the fire together, enclosed by a wool blanket that wrapped us into an intertwined friendship. The fire kept raging for the rest of the night.

Hi Ker0kero, just a request that in future you don't bump your own stories up the board. I appreciate it can be frustrating when you don't receive comments, especially when this board is so busy and topics drop down fast, but unless you are adding to your story or responding to another member's comment, we ask that you don't post asking for other people to take notice.

In the meantime, if you take some time and comment in other people's topics and generally make friends, then it is more likely those people will come and look at your stories. I am sure there will be people interested, just give them time.

Thanks.

Aw this is adorable. I'm not familiar with the original Final Fantasy game but I love 7, 8, and 10.

It was cute how Thief and Fighter turned the Black Mage's health into a contest. And how the Black Mage apologized when the White one came in even though he wasn't the one doing anything wrong. Cute sneezes too!

WOW! I'm sorry I didn't read this earlier!

Thank you for writing! I love the soft, kind friendship that the characters have... and the Feather lol

I also love Fighter and Theif's contest haha, nice plot!

Thank you for posting! :)

Archived