Sneeze Fetish Forum

Web Comic Suggestions?

Jorm

HO-LEE POOP. Okay, so I was rifling through the TJ & Amal doodles on the website and came across this tasty nugget. TJ has cat allergies?? Murphy likey.

Eehehehe. Ehehe. Heh.

VoOs likey too. A lot. :) Thanks for the link! <3

HO-LEE POOP. Okay, so I was rifling through the TJ & Amal doodles on the website and came across this tasty nugget. TJ has cat allergies?? Murphy likey.

Maru likey too! Plus, TJ looks waaaay too much like Vash the Stampede not to have a little ficcy-play with him :)

I really enjoyed reading YU+ME: dream - a webcomic that starts in typical "high school romance" territory and veers off into surreal adventure. The story's finished, but the author's recently started another webcomic (Meaty Yogurt) that I hold high hopes for.

(Sorry for the double-post, missed my edit window on the last one)

This scene from YU+ME: dream might also be considered a good reason to read...

It#

I'm not going to reveal events surrounding that picture. Spoilers!

• 9 months later...
http://www.schlockmercenary.com is the best web-comic I have ever read. It's Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy meets Barbapapa meets The A-Team meets general omg-wtf-the-hilarity. Plus, it started in 2000 and the author has updated EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY since. :omg: Read it. It's genius.

Oh lord.... I was addicted to webcomics for a good long time. I still have a few I read regularly.

- this one has ended, but it was hilarious while it lasted
:)

- notoriously unreliable artist.... but for a while it was pretty good.

- someone else mentioned Girls With Slingshots already, I think.

- ended recently (NOOOOO)

- HOLY CRAP FUNNY - and both the writer and the artist are Canuckleheads

- someone mentioned this one as well

- my 100% favorite of all webcomics
Randy is my lord and master!

- Tom will be ending this webcomic sometime later this year, sadly.

I've also recently started reading http://www.redstring.strawberrycomics.com/ and... errr... Order of the Stick.

I just realized that I don't have XKCD on my regular list, but someone already linked to that one anyway :) There are a few others I read, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

I would definitely suggest taking a look at dreamkeeperscomic.com

It's not really a web comic, it's actually an independently produced graphic novel but it's definitely worth taking a look at. Right now, the story consists of two books, both are available as ebooks and in hard cover. The first one you can download for free and the second one you can download for $5. There's a third book, currently in development, which is expected to be released sometime this year. Check out the previews and the rest of the website and you'll get an idea of what the story is about. Like I said, totally worth looking at.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, could I please ask a favour of you folks? Me and a friend are trying to remember what comic this is, does anyone recognise this:

" It starts with the writer addressing the reader directly and saying that, in response in to many many fan requests, they are finally going to show their lead characters engaged in real, uncensored, lesbian action. It then shows a comic strip of two females going grocery shopping together, paying bills, watching telly and deciding what to have for dinner.

If anyone knows the comic I'm talking about, pleeeeease post a link, its driving me absolutely nuts now!"

ETA: Ah, never mind, someone else found it already: http://www.mitchclem.com/nothingnice/comics/20050413.gif

I don't think anyone's recommened this yet, but Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet is my current addiction, and it is amazing. It's based in 1930's London, and the characters are just so painfully original and well-thought-out, as well as charming. The plot is simply fantastic. It keeps with the suspense and action that is was born from, but maintains a crafty humor as well as a nice pace.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/ - This one's developed a very annoying fanbase, but if you tune them out it's a pretty good webcomic. For frame of reference, it the longest webcomic (in terms of pages) on the internet, despite only being a few years old. Start with Problem Sleuth, to get a sense of what it's like if you want, but Homestuck's where all the action is at.
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/ - This one's developed a very annoying fanbase, but if you tune them out it's a pretty good webcomic. For frame of reference, it the longest webcomic (in terms of pages) on the internet, despite only being a few years old. Start with Problem Sleuth, to get a sense of what it's like if you want, but Homestuck's where all the action is at.

Haha, hey! I'm part of that fandom! ^^; Were certainly not as bad as most! (but we have some real quality art, and some of the nicest people ive ever met if ya know where to look!

oooh I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but I've just started reading the archives for Girl Genius, and it's BRILLIANT!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, hey! I'm part of that fandom! ^^; Were certainly not as bad as most! (but we have some real quality art, and some of the nicest people ive ever met if ya know where to look!

Oops, awkward XD

To be fair, it's a good webcomic that deserves a lot fans, I just don't like fandoms anyway :P

Archived