Sneeze Fetish Forum

New here

Peroxide

What it says above.

Damn, I didn't realize you couldn't edit your posts.

Basically, to elaborate, I have been a long-time holder of the fetish and visitor of the forum. In fact, I first browsed this forum when I was 14 years old, and here I am, 3 years later.

Mod note: I can edit them however! Vet. :)

Hello Peroxide, good to meet you. If there's anything you need help with then just shout. There is lots of information in the "Read Before Posting" section and more in the constitution but if you are in any way confused then just ask. Hope you have a great time and WOOOOT! to throwing off your lurkerdom and beginning to post.

Welcome! n___n

(uhh... you're not the only one who didn't realise at first that you can't edit the posts, but it's rather good because I pay now a bit more attention to what I write... xD Though it changes when you get validated, thankfully. Then you can edit them... :) )

Welcome Peroxide! :laugh:

I think you and Hydrogen will get along quite well!! Ohohohoho! :)

Hah clever.

Welcome Peroxide! It's fun here, as I've experienced. One of the calmest forums I've ever known about.

Nice to meet you, Peroxide. :rolleyes: Don't be afraid to have a look about and find a few topics that interest you, and certainly feel free to contribute your own questions/comments to this wonderful amalgamation of forum goodness if you've a mind to!

Archived