Sneeze Fetish Forum

MY EXAGGERATED DIARY :)

Talon Winchester

Ok. So this would normally go under observations right? Wrong. This IS basically my Internet diary but it's also original fiction! You will laugh, you will laugh, and you will think I am...strange. So read! This has some made up stuff but the first one is 99% true :rolleyes: So enjoy! I'll try to update every night!

MY HOUSE, 10:15 PM

Outfit: Black pj bottems and a black tank.

Hair: messy. Huh. Still naturally blonde.

Mood: Ask me IN THE MORNING. ;)

Song of the Day: Follow You Home. Nickelback.

----------------------------------------

Wow. I'm so tired right now. I was on a sugar(nightmare?) high all day today. The other Sprinkled Donuts were sick today. Radioactivity was fine. Darn it. Well, I saw Zero in the halls before school. All of yesterday I was like, Why did they leave school AT THE SAME TIME. I was kind of pissed off at them for not telling me anything. 

So I ran up to Zero, and yelled, "YOU'RE DEAD!" at her 'cause her mom told me she wouldn't be at school today so she HAD to be dead. It was the only logical thing to my sugar(nightmare?) high self. Hm. I need to lay off the Jhonen Vasquez and Mountain Dew combo before bed.

So Zero looked at me, held up a finger and turned away. I was like, that's your response to being dead? But of course she was used to me. I am that girl who thinks there's a maniac with a bow and arrow trying to get me. Don't ask. So she turns away and muffles like, what, seven to ten sneezes into her shoulder and I'm like, standing there in a dazed sort of happy way, staring at her like she's candy. She takes one look at me, mutters, "You're wack." and walks off. Huh.

Haha :rolleyes: Forgot to mention I'm in two bands! He's the stats!

Sprinkled Donuts(name subject to change)-ALL GIRLS, ALL VOCALS-

Shannon-Zero/smallish, loves The Beatles/-bass guitarist-

Hailey-Lil(wants to be Lily)/an inch taller than me, your typical Twihard hangover girl with a love for all things vampire/-guitarist/violinist-

Me-Hex or Lex-guitarist/percussionist/song writer/choreographer-

Radioactivity(I don't think I have this quite right)

Erik-/you're typical geek I guess. Not breaking the cuteness scale/-guitarist/vocals-

Triston-/SO HOT! Soft black hair and these AMAZING brown eyes! *swoons*/-guitarist-

Brian-/I've known this boy since the FIRST GRADE! Hard to tell if he's cute or not. I guess he is. I'm taller than him though./-bass guitarist-

Sydney-/Ugh. I DESPISE THIS GIRL! She took my place as backup singer based on ONE SONG! Erik said I couldn't sing high enough! The song was SUPPOSED to be sung low! Anyways, blond hair glasses./-BACKUP SINGER. Ugh-

Me(Hex/Lex)-/Do you wanna know about me? I'm blonde, have blue eyes...AND I AM THE PYSCHO BITCH OF THE GROUP!!! according to Erik who says he doesn't know any other girl with a butcher knife in her purse. Hey, a girl needs self defense./-Drummer, aiming for backup vocals!!!-

There. Now you know ;)

(Again, some of this, AKA the Skype call IS NOT true! We do have two snowdays though!)

MY HOUSE, 7:19 PM

Outfit: Jeans and a black and pink T-shirt

Hair: Wishing it was straight again :unsure:

Mood: PSYCHED!! :blink:

Song of the Day: Freak the Freak Out, Victoria Justice :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SNOW DAY!!! Today AND tomorrow! I was PSYCHO today! Music blaring in the basement, jumping on my Moms old gymnastics trampoline! Oh yeah, awesome right? So I got a video call today from guess who! TRISTON!! OHMIGOSH!! He wanted to try out this new guitar bit with me so I was like, sure? So he was playing it with me and suddenly he stops. I kept playing. And then he gasps for breath, so I kind of stop. Then he sneezes a couple of times. It sounded kind of like "Heh CHUH! Heh CHUSH!" etc. I hear his 'girlfriend' Alicia asking him if he was ok. He just kind of sat there for a minute, then he bolted for the bathroom. I signed off the video chat.

Alicia is only with Triston because Lil was. They HATE each other. Technically Triston was cheating on Lil with Alicia in a way. At a Halloween party they were IN LOVE. They weren't technically going out but when Lil left, Triston kept asking me if she really liked him. Then he started dating Alicia. How stupid.

Thanks for replying! :unsure:

MY HOUSE, 6:55 PM

Outfit: Jeans and a blue 'rock on' tee

Hair: Losing it's curly status. My mom's gonna KILL me.

Mood: Calm. Strangely enough. ;)

Song of the Day: Umbrella Beach, Owl City

------------

So ok then. I'm leaving for FLORIDA on Thursday AGAIN. YAY!!! Why can't we move there? We ARE buying a house down there. Ok. Today BRIAN came over!!! WOO! He was my closest friend in elementary school, but I've never seen him sneeze UNTIL TODAY. So, I have to keep this short. We were doing a guitar/bass duet when he stops suddenly and sneezes into the crook of his elbow. I stare at him in mild shock. I've NEVER seen him sneeze before! But it sounded kind of like, "HIH Chiff! Heh chimpff!" it was kind of strange but I kind of liked it. That was basically all that happened today!

MY HOUSE, 9:37

Outfit: Shorts and T-shirt

Hair: STILL curly.

Mood: Excited! :cry:

Song of The Day: If Everyone Cared, Nickelback

----------------

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I've been REALLY busy. I'm opening up a photography studio in my basement! I'll be in Florida from Thursday to Sunday, so I'll write, but I won't post it until Sunday night.

So, today. Hmmm. Well. There's this eighth grader named Daniel who is REALLY cute. He is, unlike Triston, single! Only

problem is that his friend REALLY likes ne. Weird huh? So I was watching Daniel today like usual. For one, he has a six pack :cold: and two, I saw him sneeze! It was kind of weird and he only sneezed once, much to my dissapointment. It sounded mostly like, "Heh CHAH!" and he doubled over, and seemed kind of breathless for a second. Let me tell you, it was SO HOT!!! He's got tan skin and medium brown hair that goes down to his shoulders, and his brown eyes just MELT me! I think he might like me too! EEK!

Sorry I can't write much today! Nothing really happened today...

• 2 weeks later...

This is where the exaggerating begins! I wondered what it would be like if our band went BIG. This is where I exlplore that theory, the Chaos Theory!

I'm using a made up star for this right now!

BUS, 7:30 PM

Outfit: Black tank top, jeans

Hair: Wavy :shy:

Mood: Stressed, excited, all of the above! :)

Song of the Day: Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana

-------------

Sorry for not updating sooner! I'm gonna tell you what happened! Long story short, we went to an audition(The Sprinkled Donuts I mean)

and we got it! We're going on tour! I didn't know things happened so FAST! We're going to be opening for Lizzy Love! I know now that that is NOT her real name. I'll write alot more tomorrow after rehearsels! Then I'll have LOADS to tell you!

- Mod note: We do not allow the sharing of contact details on the forum, nor do we allow the solicitation of underage material, even for underage members. Information removed ~ Lynne

• 2 weeks later...

Underage members are not permitted to post or distribute recordings of themselves on our site. Please do not offer to do so again.

Archived