Sneeze Fetish Forum

New here :)

atessouhaits

Oooo, a less formal incarnation of "avoussouhaits"! :blink:

It's great to have you here with us, please don't be shy to join in anywhere you like, and the staff will do our best to answer any and all of your questions should you run into any problems or just want to know more about the old place.

C'est toujours bien de voir des autres francos aussi, qu'ils soit de Quebec ou d'ailleurs. :)

Oooo, a less formal incarnation of "avoussouhaits"! :unsure:

It's great to have you here with us, please don't be shy to join in anywhere you like, and the staff will do our best to answer any and all of your questions should you run into any problems or just want to know more about the old place.

C'est toujours bien de voir des autres francos aussi, qu'ils soit de Quebec ou d'ailleurs. :)

Merci beaucoup! :) Is there an "avoussouhaits" here? I didn't mean to "copy" anyone's usernames!

I'll have to admit that French is not my first language and thus it is a little rusty- mais je suis toujours heureuse d'avoir l'occasion de parler en français :blink:

Oooo, a less formal incarnation of "avoussouhaits"! :)

Merci beaucoup! :unsure: Is there an "avoussouhaits" here? I didn't mean to "copy" anyone's usernames!

I'm pretty sure there was a "avoussouhaits" around here somewhere, but I think she changed her username to "Jessie" a while back. :) Either way, I'm sure it's not a problem. Welcome, atessouhaits! I'm sure we're all looking forward to getting to know you better. :blink:

Hello and welcome to the Muted Cheesecake party. Pigs in blankets are an optional extra.

:wub:

It will be silent or it will get the hose... :wub:... :D

Ah, but I do love cheesecake... (proffers it).

Archived