Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bird Flu (m)- part 1

aussieblokeintexas

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters except for Blue Jay and Icicle, those are mine.

Note: I can't help it I'm a sucker for sick superheros. I have some ideas for this fic so let me know what you think (PM me if you want something added and if its reasonable I will find a way to add it).

Sincerely,

Aussie :wub:

Part 1

Pushing his bedroom window open, Robin fell through the opening and crawled into bed. Damn, what a rough night. Pulling his mask and boots off, he climbed under the covers and pulled them up to his chin trying to starve off the chill that raced from his toes to the back of his neck. The whole city had been fighting the flu. School had been cancelled for three days due to the massive amounts of absences, and now with Batman gone for the next week, he and Blue Jay had been asked to guard the city. Drifting into an uneasy sleep, Tim's last thought of changing out of his costume disappeared.

"Well, Puddin', any doubts of my capabilites now?" For the first time in the eight years I have known Harley Quinn, her voice was erie as it echoed in my ears. Joker's body lay lifeless and blood leaked from a small crack in his scalp. He was dead. He had pushed the one button he thought he knew...Insanity. "AHHHH!" Tim sat up as a blast of icy wind hit his body.

"Get up, Dork. We're going to be late...um, you might want to change before you go to lessons," Elizabeth stood holding the covers Tim had used only a few hours prior.

Tim looked down staring at his tights and suit, "Yeah, ok." He slowly got out of bed, stumbling slightly as the floor quickly became the ceiling. Certain he was about to 'eat it', he held out his hands expecting to hear the smack of a body part hitting the not-so-soft carpet.

"Woah, Birdboy. You need to quit these late night patrols," Elizabeth grabbed his cape near his neck. "Now, get dressed and lets go." She headed to the door.

"Hey, tell Ms. Watson I'm going to be late, I want to get a shower."

"She's private tutoring us because Bruce didn't want us to slack while the school was closed. Don't be too long."

"Don't be too long," Tim mimicked her voice. Grabbing a towel off the floor, he headed toward his bathroom.

~*~*~

"Oh my God! You're sleeping in there aren't you?" He could hear Elizabeth banging on the door. How long was I asleep? Tim pulled himself up off the floor of the tub.

"Shut up, will ya? You're making it too warm in here with all that hot air!" Tim hollered back.

"Don't make me come in there!"

"You wouldn't do it anyway! You're too chicken!" Tim quickly lathered the washcloth and soaped up his body. Rinsing quickly he turned off water just as the door flew open.

"Too chicken, huh?" Elizabeth stood in the open door with an evil grin across her face. "Close your mouth, it makes you look like a fish," she tossed him the towel off the towel rack. "Ms. Watson is waiting for you." She shut the door and he could hear her footsteps disappear down the hall as his brain tried to fully comprehend what just happened.

Dragging his feet as he walked down the stairs, Tim dreaded the next hour he was about to spend on osmosis and diffusion. His head was starting to throb and the chill he had hoped to bat away with the warm shower seemed to continue to grip his body causing him to hug his hoody closer. As he rounded the corner to the living room, his sinuses prickled enough to cause him to stifle two soft sneezes into the crook of his elbow.

"Bless you," Elizabeth smiled. "You look tired."

"I am. Let's just get this over with," Tim sat across from her at the giant table as Ms. Watson started their lesson.

"Osmosis occurs when..."

Blah. Blah. Blah. Tim doodled on his notebook paper as Ms. Watson explained hypotonic and hypertonic. Feeling his mind get foggy, he pushed his finger under his nose hoping to stop the tickle that was quickly zapping any concentration he had. Rubbing furiously at the underside of his nostrils, he mentally scolded himself You are not going to sneeze! When that didn't seem to work he tried to reason with himself Its too quiet and it'd be embarrassing. You're not going to sneeze. Hearing his own breath hitch, he began to shift subconsciously in his seat, bouncing his foot up and down. Realizing the small movements he was making were actually making the small tickle more intense, he squeezed his inner thighs together hoping to distract his nose. In a last minute of desparation, he mentally begged Please don't sneeze! Please don't... 'hehh...ehhhuh! uhhh'iskshooo! UHH'EKGSHOOO!' Pulling back from the table and sneezing into his hoody covered hands, he finished, wiping his nose on his sleeve. "Excuse me, I need a tissue," his ears now burning, he beelined for the downstairs bathroom.

Great. Just great, Birdboy. Ducking into the bathroom, he grabbed a handful of tissues and blew his nose. Hearing the thick gurgling, he cursed himself for staying out so late last night. Sinuses! He sighed. Yay! Back to osmosis!

“Mr. Drake, are you ready to call it a day?” Ms. Watson looked at him sympathetically. “You do look exhausted, and I doubt Mr. Wayne would object to one day of vacation from your studies.”

“You don’t know Mr. Wayne then, do you?” Tim looked down at his paper. “No, we should finish.” Picking up his pencil, Tim willed himself to pay attention.

“Hell yeah! I love osmosis, we can’t quit now! Look, Tim this one shrinks just like your brain,” Elizabeth kindly showed him a picture of the hypotonic cell.

“Yeah, well this one swells like yours, Brain”, Tim pointed to the hypertonic cell.

“Well, I’m glad to see that you both found practical application for your homework you’re going to have” Ms. Watson smiled. “I’m making the executive decision to call it quits today, and we will just pick up where we left off tomorrow. Your assignment is to tell me…”

How boring this class is? Tim smiled at his own inside joke. “Dork, what are you smiling at?” Elizabeth popped him upside the head. “She gave us a three page paper to write,” Elizabeth starting packing up her books.

After convincing Elizabeth to tell him what the paper had to be about, Tim headed upstairs to work on it. Sitting at his desk, pen in hand, paper on desk, drool out of the corner of his mouth…Tim fell asleep. Awakened by his body’s urge to eliminate urine, Tim wiped the drool from his mouth and got up to go to the bathroom. Running his hand over his face, Tim took note of the increased stuffiness in his sinuses and the headache that was almost making him nauseous.

“You gunna make patrol with me tonight,” Elizabeth called from her room as he passed by.

“Nah, I was out late last night, I’m going to finish my paper and then sleep.”

“Okay, see you in the morning.”

“See you in the morning.” Finishing his business in the restroom, Tim lay down on his bed absorbing the coolness of the material from his pillowcase. Having no trouble falling back asleep, Tim was out before Elizabeth left for the night.

Waking the next morning to Elizabeth’s door shutting, Tim groaned as his achy muscles protested any movement. The room spun as he turned his head to look at his alarm clock. Putting a hand to his head hoping to stop the spinning, Tim took note of how sweaty his forehead was. No. No. No. “Elizabeth,” Tim called as loud as he could muster.

Hearing a muffled, “Just a minute, I’m changing” from her bedroom, Tim closed his eyes. “Did you finish your pap..er…O.M.G. Tim, what the hell? You can’t turn this in all it has is drool on it!” Elizabeth grabbed the piece of paper off his desk and waved it towards him. “She’s gunna call Bruce and we’re going to be screwed! Screwed, Timothy! Screwed!”

Stopping mid-drama queen, Elizabeth looked over at her housemate. Taking in his appearance for the first time, she could tell something wasn’t right. He was a sickly pale green color. The tip of his nose was pink, but his cheeks were red and he had a sheen of sweat coating his face. He lay as if lifting a single muscle would break him. Making her way to the bed, she sat on it next to him, making him moan softly. “Sorry. Where are you hurting?” She ran her hands over him assessing for any broken bones he might have sustained the night before. His skin felt cool and clammy, finding no warmth except over his forehead and cheeks. “Tim, you have to help me out, I was raised by Superman, hurt and sick aren’t something that happens at my house.” She tried to be sympathetic. Not getting a response from him, she did a quick scan and noted he was breathing and still had a pulse. “Tim?”

“Tired,” the word was strained and his voice was scratchy.

“More like worn-the-fuck-out. Dang, Tim, your body needs a break. Why don’t you just sleep and I’ll tell Ms. Watson you couldn’t make it.” Getting off the bed, she exited the room.

‘Yes, sleep is all I need,’ Tim reasoned with himself, 'Why do I have a feeling this is going to suck?' Tim slipped off to sleep.

Ooohhh I love how sick he's getting, the worse it is, the more I love it ;) , keep up the good work :unsure:

Feedback first:

SilenceOutspoken: Yes weakness in those that are strong do make me very happy...almost giddy lol :wacko: Thank you so much for your feedback.

Zane: Hope part 2 does not disappoint. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Mims: Thank you so much. Surprisingly, the title is what gave me the idea for the fic. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Talon Winchester: Yes. It had to be Tim otherwise Nightwing can't be the big brotherly role later now can he...muhahah :blink: . Thank you so much for your feedback.

sneezelover14: Aww, thank you. He is a little pathetic right now. lol Thank you so much for your feedback.

27jaredjensen: There shall be more. NEVERFEAR!...umm i mean yes. lol Thank you so much for your feedback.

Okay this part will be short because I need to sleep for work, but its just a little bit of the set up. More to come...I'll probably work on it at work. Now without further ado...

PART 2

Feeling something light on his forehead, Tim pried open one of his eyes to check his surroundings. Surprised to see a lime green posted note stuck to his head, Tim reached up and pulled it off. Struggling to focus on the words, he was finally able to make out…

Tim,

Had to go to Metropolis. I will be back tomorrow. Sorry this is such short notice. Talked to Ms. Watson, she’s going to take the day off. Hope you feel better soon.

Love,

Elizabeth

‘Great, just great,’ Tim pulled the blanket around his shoulders and shuffled to the bathroom. Feeling a chill run through his skin as his feet touched the tile, Tim sneezed openly huh’iskshhh! thankful that it relieved some of the pressure that had built in his congested head. Wanting to take something for the achiness that had settled in his joints, Tim opened the medicine cabinet hoping to find something…anything and to his luck found nothing, except a small moth that happily flew out and enjoyed the light from the lamp above. Eww. Tim made a face. Pulling socks and shoes on, Tim made a list of ‘sick items’ to buy at the store. Reaching into his wallet to make sure he had enough cash, a mental kick ensued as he came up empty handed. Okay, bank and then store, and then bed as fast as possible.

His joints almost burned as if he had run all night instead of slept, and he could tell by the look of the other bank customers, he was contagious and they knew it. “NEXT!” the bank teller called.

“Yes, can I withdrawl…” a loud explosion came from behind the desk as the wall disintegrated and three foxy women stepped through the smoke. “Well, well, Red. Who says a blonde can’t blow things up now?” The nasal voice echoed off the bank’s cold marble walls and floor.

Poison Ivy, Catwoman and Harley Quinn. “Alright, we all know the drill. Hands where I can see them, money and jewelry in the bag. Not a hard concept so I expect everyone to get this right.” Ivy slinked around checking on the few people who had planted their face to the ground and refused to look any of the three in the eye, Tim being one of them.

“This is a pleasant surprise,” a pair of black boots stopped in front of his face. “Bruce Wayne’s ward.”

“No way, let me see,” Harley ran up, grabbed Tim’s hair and pulled his face to meet with her’s where she was crouched. A small giggle, “he’s cute, what do you think we could get for him?” This seemed to spark a new interest to the bank robbing.

“More than we would get here,” Catwoman reasoned.

“Oh please, Red, can we keep him? I’ll feed and water him every day?” Harley bounced up and down, bobbing Tim’s congested head up and down as well.

Trying to plan an escape, Tim now understood how foggy his mind really was. He wanted to just lay there or go with them, he didn’t care which as long as he could sleep. Pulling him from his thoughts a small black tail rubbed against his cheek. Isis, Catwoman’s tiny black cat rubbed back and forth purring at the thought of its new playmate.

Catwoman laughed, “It seems Isis has decided for us. Bag him up and let’s get out of here.”

Sneezing two rapid fire stifles, huh’iksxt! HUH’iskxt! Tim was caught offguard and Harley Quinn literally put him in a large sack and dragged him out of the bank and throwing him into the back of their convertible. ‘Awesome job, Drake.’ Knowing there was nothing more he could do at this moment, Tim closed his eyes willing the lightheadedness that overcame him to leave, he napped listening to the sounds around the car trying to establish where they were taking him.

Well done! :) The plotline is great, the sneezing is double great, and the overall story in conclusion is great x 6! I miss the old 90s cartoons with Robin and Batman, and I love reading it. Can't wait to read more!

Awww poor Timmy! This fic is Awesome! I especially like the "Can we keep him?" I love those parts! Keep going! I enjoy reading and rereading this story!

this is really good! keep going!

I totally agree! poor Drake! :) sick and kidnapped.

haha sorry I was reading another story at the same time w/ a character named Drake and I accidently put Drake in instead of Tim :) lol I am such a dork. lol. :) anyway I really do like this story thanks for writing it!

As promised part 3 and then off to sleep for work lol

Feedback first:

Zane: lol! Drake is fine. He addresses himself as such lol And yes poor Tim sick and kidnapped :) Thank you so much for the feedback.

Talon Winchester: Harley Quinn is actually my favorite because of how carefree she is. hehe :) Thank you so much for your feedback.

Ker0kero: Awww...yay!!!! I love the old 90s ones as well, so yay! lol Thank you so much for your feedback.

blackrose: Thank you so much. Hopefully part 3 does not disappoint. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Okay so not as much sneezing but I needed to set it up for it to go further...sorry :)

Part 3

Knocking him upside the head with her bag of many weapons, Harley Quinn jumped out of the car as they pulled into what sounded like a warehouse garage, “Babies, WE’RE HOME!” Tim instantly smelled dog fur and raw meat and heard the loud cackling of Harley’s two hyenas. “Oh did you miss me? Oh yes you did?” Tim almosted gagged at the kissy noises and baby talk Harley did toward the two ugly animals, and apparently he wasn’t the only one. “Ugh, Harley that’s disgusting,” Ivy’s voice came to his right.

“It is not,” Quinn pouted.

Feeling himself being lifted out of the car and set on a chair of some kind, the bag was removed from his head, the light piercing to the back of his eyes causing his sinuses to come alive. No. No! Tim shook his head. The idea of showing weakness in front of the enemy while his hands were tied behind his back and there was no way to cover his sneeze or stifle it made him feel mortified. Feeling the tickle prickle its way forward and his breath hitch, Tim tried desperately to starve it off. Pushing his tongue to the roof of his mouth only made it worse, and soon there were tears in his eyes, and he was even more embarrassed that they might perceive this as crying. Finally, unable to contain what he had allowed to build, Tim pushed his nose into his shoulder and to his relief stifled two sneezes so that if someone was watching it would only appear that he bobbed his head up and down.

“Bless you,” Catwoman muttered. “Allergies to cats?” The two other villainess had wandered off to make plans to release the newspress to demand ransom for their captive.

“Yes,” Tim turned beet red. Allergies? Smooth one, Bird boy. Tim mentally scolded himself. Yeah, you useless brain, you come up with something better. Catwoman walked away leaving the two hyenas to tend to the girls’ victim, thankfully in time not to see Tim shiver as he was assaulted with a bout of chills.

The warehouse grew silent as the women went out of earshot and the hyenas settled down, yawning at the now-boring task of watching a person. Unaware of how bad he had truly been feeling prior to his abduction, Tim was now faced with the horrible reality, Ugh, I feel like shit. Swallowing carefully, he took note of his symptoms, freezing cold…no wait burning hot…no wait freezing co..ugh, hell! make up your mind!, sore throat, headache, itchy nose, lightheadedness or was it foggiheadedness-either one really didn’t matter since they both made him feel as if his head was spinning, and nothing more than pure fatigue. He wanted to curl up and use the hyenas as a pillow-sure that their fur wouldn’t stink so bad that he could just ignore it. “Well, Icy…” Harley Quinn was interrupted by an intercom.

“Do. Not. Call. Me. Icy.” The voice was very cold much as her name predicted it to be.

“Okay, sheesh,” Harley’s eyes obviously rolling with that comment. “We brought you a present,” Tim could hear her jumping from one foot to another as a young kid might when getting a toy they always wanted.

“Gold, money and diamonds are not a present,” the “Icy” bitch replied.

“We have flesh,” Catwoman spoke up.

“What?” The voice seemed to slip for a moment. Tim protested enough to make a good show as Poison Ivy dragged him in front of the giant TV screen.

“Tim Drake?” Tim lifted his head and came virtual face-to-face with his best friend’s sister.

“Icicle.” Tim’s voice caused Harley to duck behind Ivy. A long history remained between Tim and Michele Kent, Elizabeth’s twin, and up until now no one had known where she had run off to after she had shot her sister with kryptonite and had caused several psychological, as well as, physical scars.

Regaining her composure, Michele now addressed the Boy Wonder, “You are much better than anything they could have stolen.” The TV screen cut off and the door to an office in the upper level of the warehouse opened and closed. Catwoman and Ivy stood their ground but Harley had decided on that time to ‘take her babies for a walk’.

As the 5’3” blonde slinked toward him, she quickly grabbed the back of his chair and leaned close to his ear so that only he could hear what she whispered, “You will suffer so that my sister suffers.” She looked him directly in the eyes, her cold glacier blue ones piercing his throbbing head.

Feedback first:

sneezelover14: :cold: he's going to get more pathetic. hehe Thank you so much for the feedback.

blackrose: I hope I continue to deliever. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Okay just a bit more set up til we get to some true H/C and some good sneezing.

Part 4

Meanwhile, back at Wayne Manor…

“Tim?” Elizabeth searched the house until she found the sticky note with almost illegible handwriting on it…’Went to the store. Be back soon. Tim.’ Grabbing a glass of orange juice and settling in front of the large downstairs TV, she began to channel surf until the TV cut to a close up of a large white spot. The white spot seemed to move until it was obvious it was someone’s cheek. “Get out of the camera view.” Followed by an ‘UMPH!’ as the white cheek went flying out of view to reveal Icicle.

“Good evening, Gotham…”

“Hello!” Harley’s face reappeared with a wide smile and a happily waving hand.

“We,” the camera panned to show all four villainesses, “have very simple demands. Forty million dollars by sunrise. Why would you give us that you ask? Many of you might not even care for what we have in exchange, but some of you will. Our exchange for the forty million is Tim Drake, Bruce Wayne’s ward.” The camera focused on Tim, whom they had gagged.

Elizabeth almost choked on her orange juice. “No!”

“By sunrise,” the TV screen static-ed for a moment and then returned to its previously scheduled program.

Almost too stunned to move, Elizabeth startled when her cell phone chirped. “Hello?”

“Liz, its Dick. We need to talk.” The voice was serious but concerned. Elizabeth nodded into the receiver unable to speak. “Oracle’s in half an hour,” then the phone cut out.

Half an hour quickly gone, Blue Jay landed on the fire escape and made her way into Barbara Gordon’s apartment window, not surprised to see Nightwing already there. “How did this happen?”

“I don’t know. I left for half the day to help in Metropolis. I thought he was sleeping,” Blue Jay toed the ground trying not to make eye contact.

“Sleeping?” Barbara stopped typing for a moment to look at the curly-haired hero.

“He’s sick. He has that flu that everyone has been really sick with. He had a fever when I left and he said he just wanted to sleep so I left him thinking he was going to sleep all day. When I came home he was gone and there was a note saying he went to the store. He must have been picked up on the way to the store.”

“He’s sick?” Nightwing’s voice was lined with concern.

“We need to get to him before he gets worse or before sunrise, whichever comes first,” fast keyboard clacking was heard, “I traced some of the background noise. If you listen carefully you can hear a couple of ship horns in the background.”

“And seagulls and those little sandpipers running on the sand near the beach. They must be near the docks.” Both elder superheros looked at Blue Jay. “Super hearing. Daddy’s gift to me in his genes.” She blushed slightly. “But they always camp out near the docks, what if they aren’t there?”

“What if they are?”

“Play the tape again, I thought I heard something else,” Blue Jay leaned in closer. Listening to the tape again, two sounds came up clearer. The sound of tin and the sound of a tape that had been used too many times. “I thought so. They aren’t on the docks. The first sound is…”

Dear someone,

Can you please update the title so that it shows that we are on part 5, pretty please?

Sincerely,

Aussie

Feedback first:

Talon Winchester: Harley is a lot of fun to write. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Part 5:

“Play the tape again, I thought I heard something else,” Blue Jay leaned in closer. Listening to the tape again, two sounds came up clearer. The sound of tin and the sound of a tape that had been used too many times. “I thought so. They aren’t on the docks. The first sound is tin lids being put on cans, like tuna or…”

“Cat food,” Oracle was typing even faster. “The Whisker Canning Company has a huge warehouse off of Main and 9th.”

“What the second sound?” Nightwing had not budged.

“It’s the dock sounds. My sister was trying to drown out the sound of the tin cans. We’re going to have to be careful. She knows Tim is Robin, and she won’t hesitate to expose him if we get too close without her permission.”

“So, game plan?” Nightwing glanced between both women, but both remained quiet.

~*~*~

Feeling his nose start to run, Tim tried to nonchalantly wipe it on his shirt. Realizing he couldn’t reach his nose to his shirt cause a very small wave of panic to creep up his neck. Sniffling slightly, he was now getting frustrated that his nose would not listen to him. Growling to himself, he finally did a quick hard snuffle, disgusted at how wet it sounded. Wonderful. His nose decided revenge was in action for going against its own wishes. A fierce tickle began to build in the back of the small air filled cavities of his nasal passage. Seeing Poison Ivy walk by, Tim tried to hold perfectly still. No movement meant nothing to further the ant-crawling feeling that was beginning to become overwhelming. Seeing Ivy go out of ear shot, Tim began moving the feet of his chair until he was able to lean back far enough to get the ropes that were securing his feet unlooped leaving his feet free. Hoping to curl in a little on himself to shelter the noise of the impending sneeze, Tim was suddenly thrown forward when a foot stepped on the chair seat between his legs forcing them to the ground. “You have to watch him closer, he already got his legs out.” Icicle scolded Catwoman as she walked by with Isis in her arms.

Not wanting to argue with the angry female, Catwoman set Isis down in Tim’s lap…who quickly curled up and purred content on his new warm spot…and began tying Tim’s legs back to the chair. “Don’t let it happen again,” Icicle walked away. Not wanting to sneeze on Catwoman, but having no choice as three sneezes riped from his nose, Tim turned to the side and sneezed openly HUH’ISKSHHH! ehhuh’isekshooo! Hehhh…ehhh…huh’ISKSHHHH!

Catwoman quickly picked Isis off his lap. “Sorry, I forgot about the allergies.” She seemed so genuine when she smiled and let the small black cat rub against her cheek and under her chin that he completely forgot he was zoning out, trying to imagine why she was even a criminal in the first place.

TBC...

~*~*~

Sorry, mates. I know this comes in small parts but its cause i'm balancing work and school so I try to write what I can and post so you can continue to get a small taste which I hope is better than none.

Sincerely,

Aussie

Archived