Sneeze Fetish Forum

Head Moderator

High on Lullabies

Dear all,

Myself and Lynne have decided we would like to take a more backseat role in the day-to-day running of the forum, and have therefore decided to appoint Vetinari as a Head Moderator :blink:. Both our lives are particularly busy at the minute, and this is not proving conducive to us serving the forum as well as we would like to.

The reason behind the creation of the Head Moderator position is so the rest of the moderating team would have a point of contact for decision making about day-to-day forum moderating issues without myself and Lynne having to get involved so we can concentrate on the validations, registrations, etc that only Admins can handle.

Obviously Vetinari, or any of the rest of the Staff, will still be more than welcome to ask for our input, either privately or in the Staff Board, if they're unsure or disagree with any action being taken. Likewise, members are still more than welcome to contact either myself or Lynne if you have any questions or problems around the forum, and we will try to respond as promptly as our personal lives allow :wacko:

Specifically the Head Moderator role will involve (this will also be posted in the Constitution):

1. Answer questions from Moderators regarding the adherence of posts to the rules and guidelines on the forum, and advise on what action should be taken where the Moderator(s) are unsure.

2. Act as a decision-making body for the forum.

3. Consult with the Administrators where he/she is unsure on what action should be taken.

4. Work with the Administrators in the appointment of new Moderators.

5. Providing support to users and Moderators on all forum matters, either technical or regarding usage.

Myself and the rest of the Staff wish Vetinari every success in her new role :D

Archived