Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Uranium Dealer's Plot

dragonko

This is a fic featuring the cast of the hit TV series Human Target, specifically the character Christopher Chance (played by the stunning Mark Valley). I do not own Human Targets or its characters. Please enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

“Mr. Chance, may I have a word with you in my office,” chimed Ilsa Pucci’s voice over the callbox. This was a typical occurrence when she was in since most calls were answered by her as the rest of the team was amid their own business.

“What can I do for ya?” Christopher Chance asked as he walked into Mrs. Pucci’s office. The look on her face read that a call had come in and that his services were being called upon. “Yes, I just got a call from a woman who says she’s in trouble. She’s going to be here in ten minutes. Her name is Heather Grayce,” Mrs. Pucci said in a flat tone. Sometimes she felt as if she was delivering the same bad news on a daily basis, but at the same time her job, due to its nature, was never boring. “Did she give you any details?” Chance asked, wondering why this was all he was getting. “No, she said she could provide it when she got here.”

No more than ten minutes later Chance looked up from the table to see a tall, thin, dark-haired woman walk out of the elevator. She was wearing a business suit and heels, although the heels were unnecessary as she appeared to be around 5’8” tall. She was an attractive woman, not exactly one’s idea of a person who would ever be in danger. “Hello, you must be Heather Grayce,” Chance said to her as she walked toward him, “I understand that you’re seeking my help.”

“Yes,” she said quietly, “I have legitimate reason to believe that my life is in danger.” The urgency in her voice surprised him, it was different than what he usually hears when he first meets his clients. “I recently conducted a study concerning the use of Uranium in nuclear bombs and I’ve found a suitable alternative that won’t leave as harmful of radiation after the explosion. I submitted this study to many other nuclear chemists worldwide, it was a major breakthrough in the science community. However, recently I was speaking at San Jose State University about my findings, and …” she trailed off suddenly. “And?” urged Chance. “… and, suddenly there was an explosion. Pieces of the stage were flying through the air, I started running off of the stage, people were screaming. It really was a lot going on at once; I didn’t know what to think. Backstage I was grabbed and a knife was held to my neck. The man holding me whispered in my ear something along the lines of ‘if you continue to share these lies, you soon won’t be able to share anything at all,’ and then he let me go.” Chance just looked at her for a moment without saying a word; this was something new.

“Hmm, what exactly was this alternative?” Chance asked looking for something that may help. “Oxygen,” Mrs. Grayce said coolly as if it was something nearly obvious. “So you mean to say that someone is trying to kill you because you say Oxygen can be used in weapons?” Chance stated in almost complete amazement. “Yes Mr. Chance, Oxygen. It is actually a very unstable element with as much destructive power as it has good qualities; the thing is that no human has ever been able to capture its destructiveness until now.”

Chance looked as if he was about to ask another question and then paused as if to think, “excuse me … he-itchh … sniff … he-itchh … sorry. Um, Mrs. Grayce, do you know of anyone who may have been unhappy about your findings?” he asked hoping to find a way to start planning. “Well, I know some of the Uranium plants weren’t too happy about it, but that’s to be expected. Other than that, I have no ideas as to who may not have liked my findings,” she said simply.

“Winston,” Chance called over into the next room. “Yes?” Winston inquired with very little enthusiasm. “Could you run a search and see if any Uranium dealers have reported dismay about a report involving replacing Uranium with Oxygen in bombs,” he requested as if it were the kind of thing that a person would search every day. “Uranium dealers? Chance, what the hell are we into this time?” Winston was usually the first to note concern on a new assignment, but he always got the job done. “Mrs. Grayce is seeking our help, and it involves Uranium dealers,” Chance responded coolly, as if it were nothing. Winston walked out of the room just shrugging; he would have the information that they needed within the next five to ten minutes.

Before long, Winston walked back into the room, “Gregory Hiloz,” Chance looked up waiting for more, “He’s the president of NextCo., a company that has been supplying nuclear weapons manufacturers since 1974. Recently he’s made public complaints about the findings that Oxygen could replace Uranium in nuclear weaponry. He claims that its false science and that those doing the research are falsely leading people on. I’m guessing that’s where you come in?” he had addressed this last part to Heather, who was seated at a chair across from Chance.

“Yes, my name is Hea…” he-itchh, Chances sneeze had interrupted her, “sorry, continue.” “Well, as I was saying, my name is Heather Grayce, I am a nuclear chemist. I recently have discovered that Oxygen can replace Uranium in nuclear weaponry as it is just as destructive, but doesn’t leave behind the toxic radiation. Recent events, however, make me feel as if my life is in danger, thus why I’m seeking your help,” she explained to Winston, in a much more abbreviated version.

More to come ...

OMG OMG OMG YEEEEESSSSS!!!! :D

YAY! You have NO idea how excited I am to see a Human Target fic!!! That show is currently my muse of AMAZING!!

I'm so excited to see what's making Chance all sneezy :D

One question though: Where is Guerrero? And I don't know if you're taking requests but...if you were so inspired to add in some sneeezy!Guerrero, just know that you WOULD BECOME THE NEW OWNER OF MY SOUL :)

I really do hope there is more to come! :D

Archived