Sneeze Fetish Forum

Staff Kudos!

Chanel_no5

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=40497&hl=

This topic is making me so proud to be part of this community. How many fetish forums care to be so concerned about their members' safety? Well, not that I hang around on many fetish forums, but I bet this is the best on that account too. :D

Thank you for being awesome. :heart:

And a special :hug: to Vet who managed to calm me down considerately, and actually even made me a wee bit curious on these unfolding events. Still think it's a big risk, but it's a little interesting as well... :laugh:

Thanks Chanel. I love being on staff here and I think all the staff have a very strong desire to make sure the people who come here are safe ... as well as feeling welcome.

I'd like add some kudos to Count de Tisza too, because he actually made the suggestion that it might be useful to have this kind of information available. And of course, if anyone has any other good ideas on how to make the forum better, just give one of the staff a shout and we will look into it.

• 1 month later...

You know, I don't know a single website where every member cares so much about the community. I don't always agree with the mods' decisions, but you can't argue with the results. As far as I know this is the nicest place on the whole internet, and I salute the staff for making it that way. Two thumbs way, way up :)^o^)d

As far as I know this is the nicest place on the whole internet, and I salute the staff for making it that way. Two thumbs way, way up :)^o^)d

^What he said.

To everyone who makes this forum the fun, safe, friendly place it is: Thank you so, so much. :wub:

I've never told anyone outside the forum about my fetish. If this place wasn't running, I wouldn't have anyone to talk to about any of this. So thank you very much, staff folk, who keep the community a community. :( I feel like I'm part of something good, rather than being an isolated freak. Your work is very much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
sillystarsmoons

I want to thank the staff too they have been so helpful to me and helping me with my post's and such so kudo's defently goes to the staff.

• 2 months later...
As far as I know this is the nicest place on the whole internet, and I salute the staff for making it that way. Two thumbs way, way up :spidy:^o^)d

^What he said.

To everyone who makes this forum the fun, safe, friendly place it is: Thank you so, so much. :love:

^ What they said. :taz:

I can't help but be so very grateful for how much the forum has had a positive influence on my life. Meeting many new people, coming to better terms with myself concerning the fetish, spending waaay to much time on here :drool:, so huge kudos to the staff who have made this such a wonderful place. :evilsmiley03::hug:

Archived