Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi! :)

SapphireSong

Hi everybody :)

So I've been lurking around for several weeks now... thoroughly enjoying myself I might add... X) I've known about this community for a looong time, and now that I'm older I finally got brave enough to join! :)

lol I've never been a member of any sort of forum before, so this is all really new to me :) But I thought this would be a great place to start! :D

So yeah, I'm kinda shy about this, but I'm excited! I love to write, so I'm looking forward to being able to contribute here! ^_^

~smileyfacegirl^_^

Welcome and have a lovely time here (*Cheats by quoting Joal555*) ~smileyfacegirl^_^

If there's anything you need help with just give us a shout.

Hi there, smileyface, nice to meet you! Always great to see a new writer join the ranks. <3

Make yourself at home and have fun!

Hello ~smileyfacegirl^_^,

welcome to the forum! It was really new for me as well when I joined, but I found you get the hang of it pretty quickly. :nohappy: I hope you'll have lots of fun around the boards. :P

Hey there, smileyface girl, from the sounds of it you should fit in around here just fine. And also, if you're a smiley conaisseur, may I point you to our extensive collection that can be found under "Show All" in the smiley menu? B)

Thanks everybody! This is so cool, and I'm already having a ton of fun :D I should be posting a fic soon... if I feel brave enough... lol ^_^

Hey there, smileyface girl, from the sounds of it you should fit in around here just fine. And also, if you're a smiley conaisseur, may I point you to our extensive collection that can be found under "Show All" in the smiley menu? :yes:

lol thanks! That was one of the first things I noticed about the reply toolbar :hyper: heehee :laugh:

lol sure! XD It's a fluffy bit about a girl who gets to take care of her crush (a boy) when he gets sick... something I'm writing to kinda 'test the waters,' lol ^^ I'm into male sneezing, so that's all I'm doing for now... but if people like my style, I'm certainly not opposed to trying to write something with female sneezing :)

lol sure! XD It's a fluffy bit about a girl who gets to take care of her crush (a boy) when he gets sick... something I'm writing to kinda 'test the waters,' lol ^^ I'm into male sneezing, so that's all I'm doing for now... but if people like my style, I'm certainly not opposed to trying to write something with female sneezing :dead:

I love those kinds of stories! Will they wind up together after she admits her love for him? Is one of them a sneeze fetishist? Or will I have to wait and see? Either way, I'll totally read it when you post it ^^

Welcome to the forum ~smileyfacegirl^_^ (yes, ok...I cheated and copied/pasted from Joal's post too, lol). Good to have you here, hope you have fun and enjoy yourself :)

Thanks! :dribble: Lol is my username really that hard to type? haha I don't care what you guys call me.... smiley, smileyface, smileyfacegirl.... :clapping:

I love those kinds of stories! Will they wind up together after she admits her love for him? Is one of them a sneeze fetishist? Or will I have to wait and see? Either way, I'll totally read it when you post it ^^

I don't want to spoil the whole plot, hehe ^^ But yes, I'm pretty sure they'll end up together :bounce: I haven't decided if I'm writing from a fetishist angle yet, but since the girl is kinda supposed to be like me, well... XD

Thanks! :) Lol is my username really that hard to type? haha I don't care what you guys call me.... smiley, smileyface, smileyfacegirl.... :)

It is for me as I don't have a (*copies and pastes*) ~ on my keyboard!

¬ joal ¬ 555 ¬

I have ¬ instead :D

• 2 weeks later...
It is for me as I don't have a (*copies and pastes*) ~ on my keyboard!

¬ joal ¬ 555 ¬

I have ¬ instead :)

Ohhh! My username doesn't have ~ in it; that was my attempt at doing a manual signature. Oops. :) My username is just smileyfacegirl^_^ ... my bad ^^

Welcome! I really like your username =]

Thanks! :blushing:

Archived