Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey You Guys!

KassiePure

My name is KassiePure and I'm new to the SFF, but I've been to other forums about unrelated things before. I've been looking around this place for about a couple months, thought it was fun, and wanted to jump in on the convos! So yeah, I like the Observations section the most, so expect me to be posting there every so often.

I love the talented writers/artists that permeate these boards, making me wish I was one of them XD They can expect me to give them my whole-hearted feedback on their creativeness. I don't have any favorites; I like all artistry in general =D

There can never be too many art-appreciators around here. :thumbsup: Glad to see you've joined, and I look forward to seeing you around and to your first obs as well. Let us know if the staff can help you out in any way, we're of course more than happy to oblige.

Hello Kassie, good to meet you.

Not sure how Pure we all are, but hope you enjoy it here anyway :zippy:

Speak for yourself Joal, I'm very pure indeed.

-giggles- Not that anyone was curious, but the "Pure" part of my name comes from the way I feel when I use this forum. I don't have to feel ashamed or embarrassed to profess my "unusual" kinks.

-giggles- Not that anyone was curious, but the "Pure" part of my name comes from the way I feel when I use this forum. I don't have to feel ashamed or embarrassed to profess my "unusual" kinks.

Exactly! No more embarrassment.......

plus the realisation that we are not as "unusual" as we thought we were

:)

plus the realisation that we are not as "unusual" as we thought we were

:)

True that! Sometimes, even around other fetishists, I feel different, because I do like aspects of it that not a whole lot of people seem to agree on ^^; I'm just glad some sneeze-lovers do have those preferences in common with me.

How couldn't I? It's pretty fun just to comment on other people's stuff, but I'd feel lazy if I just did that all the time and never contributed any information of my own. I don't think I'll ever post any fiction, although Blah-San's forum is kinda helping me discover that I might be okay at it XD

Observations are my favorite because I believe that what really happens, can be more interesting than what is relegated to imagination. Then again, I don't mind letting my fantasies flow with some fictitious scenarios here and there ^^;

That is beautiful!!! I'm very happy you feel that way :unsure: enjoy!

That is beautiful!!! I'm very happy you feel that way :kisscheek: enjoy!

Thank you lots! Does your username happen to have a secret, fetish-related origin, by any chance? -.^

I don't know what elements of sneezing there are... except for maybe the spray issued with each release XD I doubt that's got anything to do with your name's etymology, though.

Hi KassiePure and welcome...great choice of username, and it's great you feel the way you do about being here. It's good to see you joining in and having fun, and I will look forward to reading your posts and hopefully getting to know you better :drool:

That is beautiful!!! I'm very happy you feel that way ^_^ enjoy!

Thank you lots! Does your username happen to have a secret, fetish-related origin, by any chance? -.^

I don't know what elements of sneezing there are... except for maybe the spray issued with each release XD I doubt that's got anything to do with your name's etymology, though.

Well I suppose that the elements can cause you to sneeze at times! And a slightly belated welcome Kassie.

Well I suppose that the elements can cause you to sneeze at times! And a slightly belated welcome Kassie.

Lol, lots of elements make me sneeze: Smoke, steam, cold air, ice cubes, soda fizz...

Thank you, Enkidom! I think this is the first time I've seen you around here -- where do you usually post?

Archived